It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get immunized, TPH says, as almost 99% of those hospitalized with COVID-19 not fully vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As i keep seeing stories of people with sad stories of the side effects from the vax or sometimes of covid after they were infacted. The MSM keep pushing the vaccinating narrative and they are still pushing the fear mongering narrative.

How the 99% un vaccinated are hospitalized with COVID. They are pushing this narrative for a 100% vaccination rate not full herd immunity. They were never interested in a herd immunity.

Interesting how in this article from Canada they are always fear mongering their audience with the 99% but never go fully into details. Were infected by a vaccinated?

Is the variant more deadly as they claim?
Get immunized, TPH says, as almost 99% of those hospitalized with COVID-19 not fully vaccinated

On Monday, 526 new infections were announced province-wide in Ontario. Of that number, the Ministry of Health says 353, or about 67 per cent, of the additional infections were in people who were unvaccinated. Some 113, or roughly one-fifth, were fully vaccinated individuals, while another 60 had just one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine.

Cases and Cases but how many deaths?

TPH says 371 new cases have been reported since Friday – a daily average of 124. There are currently 17 people hospitalized with the virus.

Why should anyone get vaccinated when the fact the ceo of Pfizer admitted said we'll never get true Herd Immunity, but do just enough to slow the virus every year.

They are going to treat this like with the flu shots. When will the masses start realizing this they are being feared mongered into?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
100 % agreed.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I knew on day one
They propagandized the flu.
To get rid of mean tweets.
To keep asleep.
How do awaken those who do not wish to be woke?
a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In BC, they just said, current infections are 78% unvaxxed, 17% one shot, and the rest fully vaxxed.

Believe it, don't believe it, don't care much, just thought I'd add to this, it's the most I've heard anything broken down.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They never give out the full stats and details do they? or whatever they are from nursing homes.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am more concerned about having a tick on me and winding up with lyme disease than getting this virus. It does not stop me from going out and sawing up dead trees or picking berries though.

Yes, this appears to be a real virus based on evidence. Yes, it kills a lot of people over sixty. But it is a wimpy virus, lots of natural things inhibit it from going covid, which I consume daily as a regular part of my diet. I may have had it already, unless I get tested I will never know, but I am not going to pay a couple hundred bucks to find out since antibody testing is not covered. If I get it I get it, if I die, I have already had a full life. Good thing it is not that dangerous for kids, they have not had much of a life yet.

If you fear something chances is your immune system could over react to whatever is after you.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
As i keep seeing stories of people with sad stories of the side effects from the vax or sometimes of covid after they were infacted. The MSM keep pushing the vaccinating narrative and they are still pushing the fear mongering narrative.

How the 99% un vaccinated are hospitalized with COVID. They are pushing this narrative for a 100% vaccination rate not full herd immunity. They were never interested in a herd immunity.

Interesting how in this article from Canada they are always fear mongering their audience with the 99% but never go fully into details. Were infected by a vaccinated?

Is the variant more deadly as they claim?

On Monday, 526 new infections were announced province-wide in Ontario. Of that number, the Ministry of Health says 353, or about 67 per cent, of the additional infections were in people who were unvaccinated. Some 113, or roughly one-fifth, were fully vaccinated individuals, while another 60 had just one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine.

Cases and Cases but how many deaths?

TPH says 371 new cases have been reported since Friday – a daily average of 124. There are currently 17 people hospitalized with the virus.

Why should anyone get vaccinated when the fact the ceo of Pfizer admitted said we'll never get true Herd Immunity, but do just enough to slow the virus every year.

They are going to treat this like with the flu shots. When will the masses start realizing this they are being feared mongered into?

You seem to have a faulty understanding of what “herd immunity” means.

“Herd immunity (also called herd effect, community immunity, population immunity, or mass immunity) is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that can occur with some diseases when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through vaccination or previous infections, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity. Immune individuals are unlikely to contribute to disease transmission, disrupting chains of infection, which stops or slows the spread of disease. The greater the proportion of immune individuals in a community, the smaller the probability that non-immune individuals will come into contact with an infectious individual.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Herd immunity occurs when enough of the population has enough immunity, whether from infection or vaccination to prevent an uncontrolled exponential growth of the infection. You can do that by vaccinating as many people as possible , letting everyone just get the infection, or any combination of the two. If you do it by letting everyone just get the infection, you will kill the maximum number of people in arriving at herd immunity.

Herd immunity doesn’t mean that the virus is entirely eradicated from the population.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
In BC, they just said, current infections are 78% unvaxxed, 17% one shot, and the rest fully vaxxed.

Believe it, don't believe it, don't care much, just thought I'd add to this, it's the most I've heard anything broken down.

Sounds about right.

As more and more people get vaccinated, though, the percentage of vaccinated that are hospitalized, or die, will rise.

If everyone was vaccinated, the few who still got sick from COVID-19 anyway, would be 100% vaccinated. This is because the efficacy of the vaccines isn't perfect, and less so with new strains.

Of course, if everyone was vaccinated, very few would get any COVID-19 disease, and even fewer would pass it on.

edit on 16/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Of course, if everyone was vaccinated, very few would get any disease, and even fewer would pass it on.

If everyone was vaccinated the virus would still infected the vaccinated. Lets also ignore the serious side effects of the mRNA vaxs, heart inflammations, BCs.

The MSM seems to be avoiding.

An 100% vaccination would never happen.
edit on 16-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I knew on day one
They propagandized the flu.
To get rid of mean tweets.
To keep asleep.
How do awaken those who do not wish to be woke?

Here here!

The first mention of corona to anyone familiar with the scientific terminology of common cold knew it....👍
Saying told ya so is almost like offering gin and tonic to a recovering alcoholic....acknowledges healing properties but will get him put in lock up......

So the obvious better option is a 50/50 chance of dying from an experimental gene therapy concoction descending from a laboratory where's mum's the word....

Compared to the Spanish flu...????

Please someone make a thread that compares Spanish flu to corona virus...🙏
numbers of dead in the same durational timeline as covid....
numbers don't lie, sickly ambitious people do.
Jig is up!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well they say the vaccine is to prevent you from getting really sick. Just like the flu shot you can still catch the flu but it won't be as bad. That's the idea of why to get vaccinated, so you won't experience the wrath of Covid.

However there are "breakthrough cases" where people do get really sick and some die after they've been fully vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
As with any disease...

1.) How serious are the symptoms overall?

2.) What are the odds that someone with your profile will be hospitalized?

Once you know those 2 things, you, as an intelligent human being, can decide how afraid you SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be.

It's simple, if you focus on THE FACTS.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Of course, if everyone was vaccinated, very few would get any disease, and even fewer would pass it on.

If everyone was vaccinated the virus would still infect the vaccinated.

That's what I said!

Lets also ignore the serious side effects of the mRNA vaxs, heart inflammations, BCs.

The MSM seems to be avoiding.

An 100% vaccination would never happen.

The vaccines have proven very safe. Worldwide, about 4,703,529,822 doses of vaccine have been administered to date.

Probably, 100% coverage will never happen. This will probably be because they cannot do math.

edit on 16/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Im a reasonably intelligent person and i cannot connect the fragments of your post to make sense of it. Not trying to be rude at all. About lining up the numbers of cases and deaths, we have no more idea today how many covid cases and deaths exist than we knew for spanish flu. For #s sake, we were not even aware of influenza in 1918 much less had any means to test spanish flu. Shifting back to covid, the pcr test not only is unreliable for identifying coronavirus, it cannot even tell the difference between coronavirus and influenza. Moving forward the cdc will only allow tests that can differentiate between coronavirus and flu to test for covid but anyone can look up on the internet to see an influenza a and b test is wildly inaccurate ranging from 50 to 90% accuracy. This move is clearly just to restore the publics confidence in covid testing -- a false sense of security.

I care not if one chooses to vax or not vax so much as if that choice is taken away from them. Get busy living or get busy dying.
edit on 16-8-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For perspective, British Columbia has 104 total Covid patients with 47 of those in ICU. British Columbia population 5,145,851

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The vaccines have proven very safe

By whom? Pfizer themselves? do these mRNA vaxs have a vaccine covid safety commission panel? Bill Gates was agaisnt Trump's idea of having an open and transparent commission panel?

Normal vaccine producing takes up to 5 to 15 years not made in months. Its strange how these mRNA vaxs are going to be FDA approved as early by Sep even though it takes years.

4,703,529,822 doses of vaccine have been administered to date.

If A country somewhere cant hide or lie about its covid data why cant the west do the same about its own numbers? you know Russia could have done its neighbors.

The side effects of the mRNA like heart inflammations and BCs arent something to take lightly.
edit on 16-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As with any disease...

1.) How serious are the symptoms overall?

2.) What are the odds that someone with your profile will be hospitalized?

Once you know those 2 things, you, as an intelligent human being, can decide how afraid you SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be.

It's simple, if you focus on THE FACTS.

The Spanish flu killed about 500 million over a period of about two years.

COVID-19 has killed about 4,370,422 over a period of about two years.

So the Spanish Flu was 114 times more deadly than COVID-19. But we have way better medicine these days, than they did back then, so it's not that simple a comparison.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

They never give out the full stats and details do they? or whatever they are from nursing homes.

No, nothing specific, they did for the 1st few waves. It was mentioned there are outbreaks in nursing homes though.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
For perspective, British Columbia has 104 total Covid patients with 47 of those in ICU. British Columbia population 5,145,851

If you are talking hospitalisations, that is probably correct. The infected #s are stacking up, 400+ a day but I would think hospitalisations are the thing to watch. Having said that, as #s increase, so will hospital stays.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Well they say the vaccine is to prevent you from getting really sick. Just like the flu shot you can still catch the flu but it won't be as bad. That's the idea of why to get vaccinated, so you won't experience the wrath of Covid.

However there are "breakthrough cases" where people do get really sick and some die after they've been fully vaccinated.

Dammit! Where's all this misinformation and disinformation coming from?

The President of the United States of America told a global TV Audience on July 22, 2021, if you get vaccinated, you are NOT going to contract Covid-19.

Relevant excerpt from a transcript of the Q&A with President Joe Biden:

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.
Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

President Biden is briefed daily by the smartest medical people he knows.

Over 81 million Americans put Joseph Robinette Biden in office, because they trusted him.

Whoever doesn't believe what their President says on this life & death issue, doesn't understand (or know of) the sacred oath every U.S. President takes, and swears to uphold.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join