It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Board Certified Therapist Whistleblower: More Patients are Dying from the Jab than from COVID

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Board Certified Occupational Therapist Whistleblower: More Patients are Dying from the Jab than from COVID

Board certified occupational therapist from Hawaii interviewed on people dying from covid “vaccine”, and general COVID-19 fraud.

[SNIPPED]

Video here: rumble.com...

Abrien Aguirre is a board certified occupational therapist who recently went public with his knowledge of working in 3 COVID units in Hawaii, two of them “isolation units.” He states that he works in the largest skilled nursing facility in Oahu, working with the geriatric population.

He was interviewed by a group known as “Hawaii Free Speech News.” His testimony was recorded at a recent outdoor protest held at the Hawaii State Capitol in Honolulu. He starts out his testimony by saying that the media is misrepresenting what is happening with hospitalized COVID patients. He states:

The people moved to the COVID unit, didn’t have COVID. They tested positive with the PCR test, but most of them were asymptomatic and only suffering from their pre-existing conditions. He explains how people with terminal illnesses were put on the COVID death lists, which he says is “complete fraud.” They rolled out the Moderna mRNA experimental injections at his facility, and he says: I’ve seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine. None of that is being talked about on the News. It doesn’t fit their narrative. I’ve seen more people pass away from the vaccine, than I have in COVID units. He explains that he worked as a “Director of Rehab” in one skilled nursing facility for 5 months, and he saw where the billing department would have his therapist change medical diagnosis codes from things like pulmonary disorder to COVID because of higher reimbursements. And this even happened with cases that were not only asymptomatic, but sometimes they did not even have a positive PCR test result for COVID. It’s just fraud on every level.

healthimpactnews.com...

edit on Sun Aug 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: T&C

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

A board certified occupational therapist huh? That proves it!!!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

A board certified occupational therapist huh? That proves it!!!

Add it to the list.
Ad hominem away though.
1000s of medical professionals are speaking out on this psyop. How many are afraid to come forward? MDs all over the word. Vaccine researchers world renowned top of their field, you even have the former VP from Pfizer itself who spent over 20 years working on vaccine research blowing the whistle...and on and on and on...and all you and the medical authority can do is ad hominem attacks, smear, and censor.
edit on 15-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I have no doubt that vaccinated people are subject to death like anyone else but does he mean immediately like within a few minutes later? What is the official cause of death for these 32 people?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I do not trust the vaccine either and when your former lead scientist in virology and immunology is calling you out something is wrong. For the sake of keeping the record straight I am curious about how those deaths are reported.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

At the very least he is a witness to Medical Fraud if they are changing the codes on the forms for a bigger reimbursement.

I believe it, but MSM won't show stories like this, especially about the old folks dying from the C-Jab.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why is it only when the word depopulation is applied does everything begin
to make perfect sense?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Spruce, Oregon, Redwood or Pine?

Inquiring minds want to know.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've commented here before how people who have been jabbed have a psychological need to convince themselves, regardless of any facts, that they did the right thing. In order to bolster that belief, they feel that they must convince others to follow suit, as though there is safety on numbers.

Admitting to yourself that you have made a mistake of that magnitude would simply be too heavy for most people to handle.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I do not trust the vaccine either and when your former lead scientist in virology and immunology is calling you out something is wrong. For the sake of keeping the record straight I am curious about how those deaths are reported.

If they "officially" tested positive for CV, then the "mandated" protocol is for the cause of death to be reported as CV

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

If they "officially" tested positive for CV, then the "mandated" protocol is for the cause of death to be reported as CV
Please provide an "official" source for this claim.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

Why was someone who tested positive for cv receiving a vaccine?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That would be hard as no official would break ranks, and risk his future.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ah. A secret policy then. I wonder how the poster knows about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Too true sir! Yes, misery loves company, and many clot shot recipients are experiencing buyer's remorse.

I wish them all the best.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you watch the video, you'd see that this MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL is not speaking in any way about the minutiae or technical aspects of the virus or vaccine.

He is drawing on his legitimate role as an occupational therapist to describe the information he sees in patients charts as they are admitted to the hospital.

He is treating folks that suffer from PRIMARY disorders (heart attacks, strokes, etc) that, after being admitted to the hospital for their primary disorder are being counted as a COVID "case" after results of a positive PCR test (you know, the one that the FDA has withdrawn support for after 12/31/2021).

IF TRUE, and unfortunately lying or fabrication can not always be discounted, this is disgusting, blatant manipulation of COVID case data. Positively no expertise in virology or molecular biology needed.

There really needs to be a 3rd party (not involving CDC or FDA), forensic audit, nation-wide of how COVID data has been collected, cases counted, mortality rates tabulated. Either the data is being fudged, or a lot of people are lying. We deserve to know which it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I've commented here before how people who have been jabbed have a psychological need to convince themselves, regardless of any facts, that they did the right thing. In order to bolster that belief, they feel that they must convince others to follow suit, as though there is safety on numbers.

Admitting to yourself that you have made a mistake of that magnitude would simply be too heavy for most people to handle.

People will fight to the death to support their bias, just so they don't have to admit they were wrong.

Cheers - Dave

join