It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Knew and Hid Fact There'd Be Many COVID Cases in Fully "Vaccinated"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If they're that scared, they should just stay home and let the rest of us get on with life.

That's what the vaxxed have been trying to do for the best part of a year. But, you see, our system says that we can't discriminate against the unvaxed, so that when they get locked down the rest of us have to get locked down as well.

Your decision to remain unvaxxed is impacting the vaxxed due to "fairness", the solution to this is an unfair system where businesses are allowed to refuse you entry.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
“Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”

My question would be, why were these cases NOT confirmed. No test available? Otherwise, how could you possibly know those numbers are accurate. "Suspected but unconfirmed" cases won't cut it for me.

Possibly because the study hasn't been published yet so the data simply isn't available.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Did the vaccine meet the FDA's own criteria for EU authorization? No it didn't. Did they push it out anyway? Yes they did. Pretty sure that's the topic here.

What are you on about?
edit on 8 14 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is mindboggling how the followers of the cult of covid will ignore all of this.

Dear leader Fauci is the only one who can give them counsel, he says this is dangerous and our freedoms must be taken in order to protect his flock.

Soon they will be calling for camps.
[...]

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

edit on Sat Aug 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The people I thought were tough, were some of the first to fall for their fear tactics. Controlling people through fear is like stealing candy from a baby, maybe easier.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

According to the Pfizer clinical trial, upon which the FDA authorized the vaccine for emergency public use...a very large percentage of test subjects became China Virus POSITIVE AFTER receiving the "vaccine" (NOT 50% more effective than placebo)...and this, alone, should've been enough to stop the clinical trial...and prevent any Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer China Virus "vaccine".

Why? How soon after being vaccinated? Within 7 days it said? Is a vaccine supposed to provide protection instantly? I did not know that.

Both Pfizer and the FDA KNEW the "vaccine" was NOT effective enough for Emergency Use Authorization.
You have not demonstrated this to be true.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The vaccine was always about the severity of the illness if you caught vivid.

Reducing how I'll and for how long. This helps reduce the spread if the catchee has a reduced active virus period.

So it's working as intended.

Very similar to flu shots, although almost double the effectiveness of the flu shot.

They said the spread is the same even when asymptomatic so no.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Reducing how I'll and for how long. This helps reduce the spread if the catchee has a reduced active virus period.

Very similar to flu shots, although almost double the effectiveness of the flu shot.

Then it's not a vaccine, it's an over-the-counter common cold concoction with adverse effects like death lol. You want it, you take it, not for me, I'll die human thanks ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

The people I thought were tough, were some of the first to fall for their fear tactics. Controlling people through fear is like stealing candy from a baby, maybe easier.

Yes very sad, we have people on here who seem to be protecting the lies, why!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They said the spread is the same even when asymptomatic so no

No.

Actually there was good evidence that the vaccine reduced transmission with Alpha.

What was said is that, with Delta, the viral load is similar between vaccinated and unvaccinated. While that may indicate that transmission is the same, it has not been determined that is the case.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Your decision to remain unvaxxed is impacting the vaxxed due to "fairness", the solution to this is an unfair system where businesses are allowed to refuse you entry.

This right here is an absurd take on the entire thing.

If they are vaxxed they should be good, end of story.

My sovereign decisions with regards to my health has nothing to do with anyone else.

You statement is fascism masked as care.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.

Actually there was good evidence that the vaccine reduced transmission with Alpha.

What was said is that, with Delta, the viral load is similar between vaccinated and unvaccinated. While that may indicate that transmission is the same, it has not been determined that is the case.

Hey Phage!

Since the white house is unable to explain how exactly they are diagnosing the "Delta" variant, perhaps you could break it down, I would also like to know the same thing for the "Lambda" and less talked about "Epsilon".

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: DAVID64
But, you see, our system says that we can't discriminate against the unvaxed, so that when they get locked down the rest of us have to get locked down as well.

Damn them Rights and not being allowed to discriminate.

They just get in the way of everything!!!

We can't even force people to do outrageous unnecessary things because "Rights and Discrimination".

The horrors of it all.
edit on 8/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: format

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The presence of variants is determined by genetic sequencing.

Variations in these genes identify Delta:

Spike Protein Substitutions: T19R, (V70F*), T95I, G142D, E156-, F157-, R158G, (A222V*), (W258L*), (K417N*), L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

No.

Hey Phage!

Since the white house is unable to explain how exactly they are diagnosing the "Delta" variant, perhaps you could break it down, I would also like to know the same thing for the "Lambda" and less talked about "Epsilon".

If they have the blue print of both alpha and delta they can spot the variance by attaching a flourescent substance that lights up when the sample matches the specific rna....

The problem though is not how they match the sequence, but wether they amplify the samples too high to give false positives for either.

The only real way to determine infection is blood samples.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Holy cow! Almost double?!!

That is effective.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You have not demonstrated this to be true

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

The presence of variants is determined by genetic sequencing.

Variations in these genes identify Delta:

Spike Protein Substitutions: T19R, (V70F*), T95I, G142D, E156-, F157-, R158G, (A222V*), (W258L*), (K417N*), L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N

www.cdc.gov...

And they are using the PCR test to verify the genetic sequencing?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But ... we all knew this in advance because Fauci told us what was likely to happen.

The only people saying that the vax was going to be some magical solution were conservative news pundits claiming that liberals thought this.

Come on, this is basic stuff. Didn't you do this in health class in school?
No.

I must’ve missed the day in grade school where supporting authoritarian and draconian measures was to be cheered and defended.
edit on 14-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And more recently:
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join