It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin and Xi have Ordered the Popcorn

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The US Department of Homeland Security have issued an advisory notice that COVID regulations and political discourse being stoked online are driving the threat of coming violence from extremist groups within the US , they say there's a "diverse and challenging threat environment" around and after the 20th Anniversary of 9/11.

he United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Friday warned of a “heightened” domestic threat from violent “extremists” motivated by new COVID-19 restrictions as well as by anti-government ideology being shared online.

“These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks,” the DHS bulletin said.

“Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists, and they may contribute to more violence this year.”

The department said the US “continues to face a diverse and challenging threat environment leading up to and following the 20th Anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks as well religious holidays we assess could serve as a catalyst for acts of targeted violence.”

“These threats include those posed by domestic terrorists, individuals and groups engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or motivated by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences.”

The advisory is an update of a previous assessment and is not based on any specific threat information but rather represents the DHS’s analysis of US conditions.
www.aljazeera.com...

All of their dreams come true , the Third World War has already started.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So they just made a large percentage of US citizens terrorists with them not even doing anything?

This is pure evil!
edit on 8142021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
They have released a large portion of violent criminals from out jails here in California. They have prepared a place to put all the antivaxxers.
The violent crime and murder rates have recently shot through the roof here, Makes a lot of sense eh?

I am prepared to be one of those rounded up, and put into a prison or concentration camp. I refuse to comply.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So the MSM pitted the vaxxed against the unvaxxed and now there is anger?

I don’t understand

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Could they have said this under Trump as cities burned and protesters became violent rioters? I think not as the left would have screamed Fascist!!!!

warned of a “heightened” domestic threat from violent “extremists” with anti-government ideology being shared online.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

“These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks,” the DHS bulletin said.

Aye snagged this viral photo being sent out across operation mockingbird media...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Does a “diverse and challenging threat environment” just read as “American citizens” to anyone else?

Bueller?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What did Biden say about Nukes and F15 fighters not being enough?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I am sure that senile decrepit china biden and the democrats are allowing plenty of terrorist to come into the country from the open borders, if they can not take care of infected individuals coming in, how can they take care of possible terrorist.

The gangs, human traffickers, child slavers and drug cartel have already open carte, soo who else is coming aboard?

I wonder if they blame covid for any terrorist attacks.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They have released a large portion of violent criminals from out jails here in California. They have prepared a place to put all the antivaxxers.
The violent crime and murder rates have recently shot through the roof here, Makes a lot of sense eh?

I am prepared to be one of those rounded up, and put into a prison or concentration camp. I refuse to comply.
Amen.

Maybe we’ll catch up in the cell block.

I mean “shielding camp”.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

i wonder what "opposition to covid measures" means?
not taking the jab?
questioning the vaccine?
asking that the vaccine be rigorously tested like medicines of the past?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dbl trouble
edit on 14-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sounds like there is a "Jericho" style split coming. Did you ever see that series, Jericho? It only ran for two seasons, got a little bit too real in how things might go down if one side decided to hatch a plan to destroy key cities with their own nukes.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I actually did watch that series and then one day it was not more, darn is a few series that have gone missing after one season and I actually liked them.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What did Biden say about Nukes and F15 fighters not being enough?

It was a message from the military industrial/technological intelligence/media complex, that any thoughts of rebellion against the complex are foolish. The borg has spoken. "Resistance is futile. Assimilate or die."
edit on 14-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: addition

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i wonder what "opposition to covid measures" means?
not taking the jab?
questioning the vaccine?
asking that the vaccine be rigorously tested like medicines of the past?

All of the above, people who are questioning the lies of the narrative are now being deemed a terrorist threat.

Every totalitarian government in history has called the people who are truly awake and resisting their control a threat, sadly we all know what comes next.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Youtube of NBC broadcast for any of the doubters:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you kindly!

Youtube of NBC broadcast for any of the doubters:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess after 20 years they found out that in fact there are no terrorists in Afghanistan.

Just the USA.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join