It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Im sorry to hear that. We just know 2. So far.

And they are likely preparing the FEMA camps for those who dont go peacefully.

Damned if you do, and damned if you dont.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

This won't end well if this is the plan.
Jesus
Agree 100.

As I watched 9/11 unfold that morning in shock and horror, my “thoughts” were this…over and over again:

“This is BAD on so many levels”. Given I still a teenager it wasn’t all that profound, I get it.

But. I wasn’t wrong.

My thoughts on this “pandemic”?

“This isn’t going to end well.”

Currently, it hasn't ended well with thousands of people around the world, that is why the controlled media is silent on this matter.
But. To your reply. It’s currently very much still “on-going”.

9/11 was done that day. Decades after we are still experiencing the repercussions.

Something about Afghanistan just this week…..

This pandemic isn’t and hasn’t been a “one and done” kind of thing. It’s been a constant and perpetual torrent of dread and fear and has saturated our lives and timeline with the worst emotional and physical strains. The prolonged kind….

I think of this pandemic as I do of “The Machine” from The Princess Bride. It’s that sinister and insidious to Humankind.
edit on 11-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have a close friend that I spend a lot of time in the evenings visiting with. He had the jab a few weeks ago. For a couple of days he couldn't keep up his regular work routine, which is pretty physical. He works cattle.

He told me recently that since the shot, he's been feeling a little weird, foggy headed. He's the only one that I've talked extensively with who's had that shot.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I suffered from traumatic brain injury many moons ago. I suffer daily from brain fog. It’s not any diff now than it was.

My gma who is 73 seems to be getting more brain fog lately but I think that’s due to self isolation. She has not been vaccinated or had covid.

Majority of my friends and fam have been vaccinated and they are okay brain wise.

I have not been vaccinated or had covid but my brain fog is the same as when I first fell and knocked my noggin.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yes since I have in the 5 people that I'm around the most who have taken it. I'm really scared my unvaxxed peeps are going to give in and get it then I'll be the last one standing. I also work with some of these people and their fog is making my job harder! Good thread btw.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added to

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

We're going to learn the "blood clotting" vaccine complication will cause tens of thousands of deaths over the next 5 years. The booster vaccines will be a major contributor to this vaccine-induced medical crisis.

In addition to booster-shots, BLOOD THINNERS will give pharmaceuticals another source of ongoing $$$$ from the public.

Insider medical industry sentiment: "Covid-19. The Golden Goose that keeps on giving."

edit on 8/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The problem is the vaxed people will never attach the mental downgrade to it, they will think it's due to something else.
If they weren't critical thinkers before, this is going to make things worse.
It's effecting peoples job performances I have noticed.
edit on 12-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So lately I have noticed people are suffering from higher than normal brain fog, just as the second round of vax is happening to most people.
I didn't notice anything on the first round, but now people are forgetting simple things, sending incorrect emails, getting mixed up on the phone.
It's small stuff but noticeable.

Thoughts and observations ?

I can only attest for myself. It's happening. I've noticed, ever since I was force fed the spike protein shake.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I made a thread on my feeling that mask wearing makes one dumb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The brain fog that you're talking about falls in line with what I'm thinking. I'm especially concerned for kids/children and mask wearing because their brains are still growing & developing.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In addition to booster-shots, BLOOD THINNERS will give pharmaceuticals another source of ongoing $$$$ from the public.

Blood thinners will not work. If you have clots that you are living with, you might be OK. Your body might break them down slowley enough. If you take blood thinners for the clots, they might break loose and move to somewhere that will kill you shortly, like the brain, the heart, or the lungs.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

It's possible that blood thinners will cause clots to break-loose prematurely. But they also are used to dissolve existing clots before the clots can cause a problem. I guess its between the doctor and his/her patient.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So lately I have noticed people are suffering from higher than normal brain fog, just as the second round of vax is happening to most people.
I didn't notice anything on the first round, but now people are forgetting simple things, sending incorrect emails, getting mixed up on the phone.

President Joe Biden suffered from "Brain Fog" when returning to the White House from vacation in Delaware yesterday.

After being away for 3 days, the White House was a totally new environment for him.

VidClip - Even MSM was disturbed: www.ibtimes.sg...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OH yea,count me in on this one. Me too.
I had a double shot of Moderna. At first I thought everything was all right. Then about a month in I began to notice my mind slipping from it's normal state of awareness. Mostly because I began to here these odd little noises.Not all the time but only now and then. Then I noticed it as only in the evenings and early night time. Then it picked up is volume. Kind of a chirpping, Kind of a hurrump hurrump, maybe burp burp. Bellegeep bellegeep.

Oh wait, you said F O G

Nevermind.
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 12 Aug 2021 00:47:44 -0500Thu, 12 Aug 2021 00:47:44 -050021082021-08-12T00:47:44-05:001200000047 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Very true

See in the answers of threads

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I never felt have better after my vaccine.
I ferl a clarity new that before wasn't.
You should guys get on my level.
Do your part for 2 more week.
We need flattering the curve.

I laughed and needed the very much.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Joe Biden suffered from "Brain Fog" when returning to the White House from vacation in Delaware yesterday.

After being away for 3 days, the White House was a totally new environment for him.

VidClip - Even MSM was disturbed: www.ibtimes.sg...
I’m not sure who that disheveled old man was walking around the WH lawn, but it sure was nice of the SS not to shoot the poor confused man.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have not been vaxxed and wont. But my mom died recently of cancer and also had sever alzheimer's at the same time. So severe, it was scary how it manifested - not funny like Biden. She was young too. And so, I do everything possible to keep my mind very active.
No brain fog, but Im afraid if I have a day that normal brain fog sets in, it will stress me the F out. I mean, I think we can all experience it from time to time and it be normal - out of exhaustion or stress or just having an overloaded day.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Explain more withdrawn what you mean? if their plan was to do something how are they going to keep quiet?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yes, I noticed it repeatedly.. it's disturbing and it is linked to the vaccines. People will be talking, walking, then just suddenly stop mid sentance or stride. Like time froze.. arms still out, mouths still open..

People keep saying bill gates anti-funde religion vaccine doesn't/didn't exist.. where it targets that part of the brain that associates religion and pleasure. They mapped the brain many years ago to triggered keywords.. and recorded activity everything from nerve to social responses.. then bill gates touted about a labotomy vaccine.. that literally destroys those receptors..

Now people are slowly starting to lose basic function.. you can see it.. it's really weird. I never seen this behavior before. Except in someone vaccinated. It's only a matter of time before it really takes a hold..

The person I watched this happened to literally looked like she was either being uploaded or recieving a transmission... That pause lasted like 3 minutes. Where she stood there like she was lost, and I do mean lost. She had a horrid look on her face that was definitely fear.. and I have known this woman my entire life.. she was never afraid of anything.

I have seen it in a few others but not as bad..

A neighbor had brain lag, we were bbqing... And said the thing was hit and it was like zero recognition that those words were said he physically wound up grabbing hot metal.. bare handed.. held it for about 3 seconds and then registered the pain. Dropped the thing to the floor..

He wound up with a blister.. both of them were vaxed.
edit on 12-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I made a thread on my feeling that mask wearing makes one dumb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The brain fog that you're talking about falls in line with what I'm thinking. I'm especially concerned for kids/children and mask wearing because their brains are still growing & developing.

Your "feeling" just happens to be supported by studies conducted by the CDC and other organizations...prior to 2020, of course. Congrats for having good intuition.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join