It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Covid-19 Program of Regular Booster Shots Will be Mandatory for Many.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker
It will probably cost less than the current vaccines too. That's important if they stop being free.

They aren't free. And like everything that isn't free, you/we are paying for them with our taxes.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
With 1000s of illegals coming over the southern border with no testing and being spread all over the US by sleepy Joe, we will never get Covid under control and never get back to pre-COVID liberties.

A lot of democrats better plan for retirement in 2022.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Please tell me this isn't true

www.journalofinfection.com...(21)00392-3/fulltext

• Infection-enhancing antibodies have been detected in symptomatic Covid-19 • Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is a potential concern for vaccines • Enhancing antibodies recognize both the Wuhan strain and Delta variants • ADE of Delta variants is a potential risk for current vaccines • Vaccine formulations lacking ADE epitope are suggested

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Wait for It..............The Deceptions just Keep On Coming ............

Here We Go Again... WHO Announces The "Marburg Virus"

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Deceptions are already happening and in LA the Council already said you no longer have a right about refusing the vax because if you refuse it you are impacting everyone's health and how do we know that the city council polticans are even vaccinated with the same jab as the rest of everyone else?

edit on 12-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
With 1000s of illegals coming over the southern border with no testing and being spread all over the US by sleepy Joe, we will never get Covid under control and never get back to pre-COVID liberties.

A lot of democrats better plan for retirement in 2022.

Covid-19 is not recurring in +99% of those who have recovered from it, dating back to Feb 2020, according to the CDC. That includes the variants of Covid-19. ( Source: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Once 85% to 90% of Americans are in that category, Covid-19 will be off the daily hype radar, just like all the other communicable diseases are today.

I rejoice when I see large numbers of "Cases" on any given day. That's getting us closer to Covid-19 becoming "endemic"...just another bug.

FYI: The 2009 H1N1 Swine disease has killed over 63,000 Americans since that Pandemic was declared "defeated", back in 2010.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That's a pretty #ed up comment - some of us are in need of opioid medications & can't avoid that fact. Be a little more sensitive towards the needs of genuinely disabled people perhaps? Or maybe you think it's not necessary, because you don't personally know any people disabled with otherwise uncontrollable pain which even then is only partially resolved with a complex prescription involving some opioids????

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm 100% certain that boosters will be a very, very bad idea. I personally won't get one, I don't care what the consequences are.

I have posted this in a few threads, but it is relevant here, so I will add it into the debate:

I actually did get vaccinated, with the astra-zeneca 'vaccine'. I had no reaction after the first shot. After the second I came down with heavy flu symptoms, and a very specific 'rushing head pains' symptom. Interestingly enough, the doctor who administered the second jab did in fact warn me that I might get 'rushing head pains' (her exact words). She told me to go to hospital if that turned out to be the case. No #ing way was I going into a hospital where I might catch the damn disease & die of pneumonia, or because of forced ventilation, or even direct poisoning, etc. I just stayed in bed.

However, that night after the second vaccine, I had a very specific dream, which was too specific to have been random subconscious tension, imho. I was in the house of a family member (who hates me in real life), who pointed to indicate a filled hypodermic needle on the table. He told me I had to use it to kill myself, because one way or another, the authorities had determined that I was to be killed, and I was being given the option of doing it myself, supposedly a sort of stoic concession, allowing me to die with dignity & honour. I instantly bolted. As noted, no #ing way was I going to roll over for that sort of treatment. I ran into another family member who fought briefly with me to prevent my escape, though in fact I managed to smash a conservatory window, running out across the garden, vaulting over a bit of broken fencing.

I felt that the symbolism of the broken fencing, which allowed me to escape, was significant, but I haven't really figured out the specifics of what it could men. I presume it represents a gap in their control system, a means of escaping either their control, or their surveillance, or both. As to what that actually is, I am unsure - it could refer to the networks of alternative communities which are popping up around the UK. I have begun to make contact with such groups, and will maintain that contact in case it comes to a point at which we need to support each other in some way.

Thought it was worth mentioning. For reasons well in excess of merely this dream, I am 100% certain that I won't be getting the boosters. I think there are poisonous nanoparticles in them, and I worry that there may even be severely dangerous technologies involved which could enable rapid depopulation of the entire world with near-zero resistance possible, for vaccinated people. I hope this is not the case, I really do.

Cheers, FITO.

edit on AugustFriday2118CDT11America/Chicago-050048 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That's a pretty #ed up comment

If you're stupid enough to get involved with such things, and don't need to, I have little sympathy.

Or maybe you think it's not necessary, because you don't personally know any people disabled

I know people on the internet who cannot comprehend english.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Just think. The vaccines are NOT FDA-Approved.

Yet the FDA is giving the green-light to Pfizer/Moderna/J&J to begin injecting Americans with a second round (aka "boosters") of these still-experimental drugs.

Medical Malpractice on a MASSIVE scale!

The repercussions (lawsuits & violence) will be shake America to its core, as they ramp up over the next year.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

A totally foreign substance for injecting into humans, developed in Warp Speed record time.

What could go wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
NOTE TO ALL AMERICANS...

If you haven't gotten your second vaccine round (aka your "booster") after 8 to 10 months, you'll be thrown back into the same pool-category as the un-vaccinated.

YOU will feel betrayed, hurt and angry.

YOU are nothing but a source of revenue for the CDC's for-profit arm, the pharmaceuticals, and the medical industry in general.

WAKE UP! THINK!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

It has been determined that PFIZER's Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness drops dramatically, just 6 months after injection.

The efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech fell from 96% to 84% over six months, according to data released Wednesday, a decline that could fuel Pfizer’s case that a third dose will eventually be required.
More at: www.statnews.com...

It probably continues to decline below 84%. The study has only followed those who have been vaccinated in the past 6 months.

Pfizer is already prepared to offer BOOSTERS. In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is rapidly nearing approval of Booster-shots in the USA.

(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize a third booster dose of COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc for people with weakened immune systems, NBC News reported on Wednesday.

The health agency will amend the emergency use authorizations for the two vaccines as soon as Thursday to allow immunocompromised people to get an additional dose, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter.
www.reuters.com... ws-idUSL4N2PI4E3

All the employers, concert venues, schools, and other entities that require VACCINES have a decision to make. Knowing that the effectiveness of the vaccines erode over time, do they set a specific time frame whereby the individual must have been vaccinated, or received their booster?

i.e. "All employees/attendees/students-teachers must have been initially vaccinated, or received a Covid-19 booster shot in the last ____ months. In addition, employees/students-teachers shall not go longer than 7 months between each booster. No exceptions! Be ready to SHOW YOUR VACCINE RECORD UPON REQUEST!!"

Those of you who either eagerly, or grudgingly, allowed yourself to be injected with the experimental Covid-19 vaccine, will you have the same mindset towards accepting the upcoming Booster-shot regime that is starting to be unveiled?

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
August 17, 2021

BREAKING

The Biden Administration is preparing to "recommend" Covid-19 booster shots every 8 months...for years.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

We all know there are power-hungry and cash-hungry leaders in government, medicine, and business, who will treat this recommendation as a mandate. Millions of Americans will be forced to get another injection of these experimental drugs, if they want to _________________________. (fill in the blank)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Once enough of the U.S. population has contracted Covi-19 and recovered, the "new cases" rate will begin to plummet, because the CDC says those who have recovered are rarely (less than 1% chance) re-infected, even with C-19 variants circulating.

That could take a decade without vaxxing to back it up.

A decade of seasonal lockdowns, no thank you.

I'd rather sneak in and vax you while you were on the John than keep locking down.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What matters is lowering the death toll. It doesn't matter if millions of Americans contract Covid-19 every year, like they do the flu....as long as the number of deaths/hospitalizations are acceptable to society....Just Like the number of FLU deaths/hospitalizations are acceptable to society. Hence, no lock-downs for the FLU.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

August 17, 2021

BREAKING

The Biden Administration is preparing to "recommend" Covid-19 booster shots every 8 months...for years.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

We all know there are power-hungry and cash-hungry leaders in government, medicine, and business, who will treat this recommendation as a mandate. Millions of Americans will be forced to get another injection of these experimental drugs, if they want to _________________________. (fill in the blank)

When asked about the upcoming CDC Booster-shot recommendation this morning, the Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary says "Stay Tuned".

Source: boston.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

What matters is lowering the death toll. It doesn't matter if millions of Americans contract Covid-19 every year, like they do the flu....as long as the number of deaths/hospitalizations are acceptable to society....Just Like the number of FLU deaths/hospitalizations are acceptable to society. Hence, no lock-downs for the FLU.

Some of what we call "the flu" is really a coronavirus similar to covid-19 just one that we're more familiar with so we don't get quite so sick with it. Not all of it is actually influenza.

It took us a couple of hundred years to get to a time when the winter flu wasn't considered a serious killer of anything but the elderly. We don't want to wait that long with Covid-19, vaxxing will speed things up.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Update - Aug 18, 2021

Soon, those who haven't received their Covid-19 BOOSTER shot, will be treated just like those who are un-vaccinated today.

Big announcement from Biden Admin today: www.politico.com...

SCIENCE does not support the administration's decision though.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is been pushed by corrupted CDC and their masters the big pharma, when people start to learn that the boosters have to be taken as early as every 5 months many are not going to like that at all.

WHO already are against boosters until the effects of the jabs are known, the US is brushing aside this concern because is about money and big pharma wants to keep their profits growing.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join