It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The constitution said all men.. not women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The constitution declared all men equal to certain human unalienable rights, not women. Noone in their right mind would have signed that back in the day. Same goes for slavery & illegal scientific experiments. The constitution is not what we consider today.

If women had rights back then their would be no slavery in my opinion.

If experimentation on bodies was legal under king james we would have progressed way further with medicine.

If we took what we know now & put it to the future. Our goverment will have planet destroying wepons & we are stuck with tanks. Just like if the goverment of the 1700s said sorry we can only allow you bows we keep the firearms.

Noone would have signed the constitution if they knew this was gon happen. It is always rewritten & brought to court for a better appearance but on the inside its not what anyone wanted a few hundred years ago. They wouldnt have wanted cars either. Or video games either.

We live by our own standards because we know whats right. The constitution may survive 10 or 100 more years because of interpretations of it. Once the interpretations run out & their is one singular thought process for some people than we will create a different country.

I dont see anything but a unified world after this country has gon tho because we like them dope anime or good dream of everything united & at peace. thats america.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomLost

Uhhhh...U B CRAY CRAY!

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

wow thats cute. so you think women would have had more slaves? What been more intolerant & used american indians as them & mexicans?

I think they use men as slaves but not other women of any race religion or rule nowadays. They smarter than that you sexist ol skool fart haha

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow.

So much derp in the op.

😲

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

of course who could blame them. blacks want money for being whites forced soldiers to help take care if indian heads for only a couple hundred years. so a women would want retribution for thousands of being stomped on. way more imbedded in their genes. so when a women comes to power. hold on to your pantyhoes. they might not mean to but you cant change evilution overnight. cause men were so mean for so long.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The women gave birth to men so they are more evil.

🤓

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If women somehow could be the power holders in history, we'd be much better off. It's also true that the constitution and other laws were written by ethically and morally flawed men. (Most men of power were).

But we can only try to be better now.
edit on 11-8-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

evilution isnt evil. i dont even believe in evil i just use the word for fun. evil is a lion eating a gazelle alive. its not their fault tho. evil is just the less technological means of accomplishment. noone should do what benji frank did & experiment in their basement cause thats way to old skool. if you aint in the new age your a pshyco like einstien said insanity is yaya

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey op…. You do know about the bill of rights…which is PART of the constitution…it also means you have no idea about our constitution.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wut?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Hey op…. You do know about the bill of rights…which is PART of the constitution…it also means you have no idea about our constitution.

Shhhh. . . . .

Let the OP talk.. . .

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

i love america but its to reliant on one peice of paper. if bitcoin has showed us anything its paper doesnt mean squat, language barriers do. The constitution needs to go away in a more perfect world. It would need a replacement first as to not cause chaos. There are machines to help us with that now. Sure it doesnt help general consensus but it will work eventually. One day it has to happen. Hopefully not today cause peoole arent ready but we do need to make sure that when peoole stop caring about some stuff, they care more for other stuff like love & peace.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Wut?

And today we meet in agreement

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Wut?

And today we meet in agreement

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

noones gon read that if i posted em or the cont. They just look at the first paragraph, entitle to themselves what theyd rather divulge in & read certain lines futher on they feel that pertain to em cause them eyes & mind cathes em for their own gratitude.

ive read em a few times tho for sure

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

lucifer is using us to get to space/heaven haha & rocks are very primitive life

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Most People understand that MEN and WO-MEN are HU-MAN all together MAN-KIND.
edit on 11-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

the more real the internet gets the less tolerable that behavior will be. Might wan not be a cyberbully even tho that made me laugh. others aint so kind to it tho & the friendly nerd will have a physical effect from neuronsuits cause the digital world so far is pretty much lawless.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Enlighten everyone what’s wrong with the constitution? Men and women have the same rights in reality in America even if they don’t in your head.What alterations would you make? What great country do you hail from? I want to know how you do it.

edit on 11-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join