It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Do They REALLY Want To Get People To Agree To Vaccination?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Because if they really want the so called "hold-outs" to get vaccinated, it is pretty easy to do. Would you take a regular type vaccine which the technology has been in use since the 1980's? I would much rather have this than these frankenstein experimental crap that they are currently offering. My fear is that the FDA will not approve it because they are in the back pocket of Pfizer and they plan to flash-pass that crap from EUA to full approval and have it the only thing available for us. I refuse to take Pfizer period as the crap leaks. It is like blowing dandelion seeds in your yard, that crap can land anywhere including organs and start producing spike protein in places you don't want it (thus heart issues).

www.verywellhealth.com...
Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Less Likely to Cause Side Effects

Based on Novavax’s phase 3 clinical trials, their COVID-19 vaccine appears to have a substantially lower rate of side effects than the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines.

Subunit vaccines are reliable and familiar—they have been around for many years. This technology is behind many of the routine childhood vaccinations for whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, and hepatitis B.4

They are also more stable and easier to store, unlike mRNA vaccines that require ultra-cold conditions for distribution.

“There is a huge experience behind this technology,” Yildirim says. “Some people may find this appealing, and we may have more people getting vaccinated. The subunits included in the vaccine are necessary to elicit a protective immune response, but they are not live, or they are not whole viruses and cannot cause disease in the vaccine recipient.”

www.sciencemag.org...

Novavax’s vaccine instead delivers the spike protein itself, carried on soaplike particles and given extra punch by an immune-boosting substance called an adjuvant. Protein technology has been used for decades in vaccines against diseases including hepatitis B.

consumer.healthday.com...

FRIDAY, Aug. 6, 2021 (HealthDay News) -- Novavax said Thursday that it has applied for emergency use approval of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, Indonesia and the Philippines.

Novavax said it would also soon submit its two-dose vaccine for approval in Britain, followed by Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, but won't seek approval in the United States until later in the year, the AP reported.

How the Novavax vaccine works
www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/novavax-covid-19-vaccine-how-it-works-coronavirus-efficacy-fact-check-variants/65-7beb8744-9685-4d39-b302-343fa49c8f 5d

The Novavax approach is an injection of the spike protein itself, which is different from the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines which inject instructions so our cells can make the spike protein. Our experts stress that the protein on its own will not infect you with COVID-19.

A dose of just the protein is less work for our cells, as the bulk of that work takes place in the labs. To get the large number of spike proteins needed to produce vaccine doses, scientists create mass amounts of spike proteins using cells extracted from moths (yes, the insect).

I have asked people at work and have almost overwhelmingly had the same answer that yes, they would take this over any of the others.

So, for the "vaccine hesitant" here, would you take this one?

If there was a safe vaccine based on known tried and true tested technology, would you be less hesitant to take it?

Yes, yes, I know many here have had covid and have antibodies for this is for those who didn't and have risks.
edit on 7-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was 100% ready to take the vax Until Biden And Harris and Cuomo told me it wasnt safe and they wouldnt trust it or take Trumps vaccine.

But to answer your Question. No I still wouldnt take it . I never get a flu shot so why would I get this.

edit on 7-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Personally I'd trust the anti-bodies, I don't require a vaccine for a bad cold.

If I was elderly I would rethink that.

It's not just the vaccines I don't trust, it's the whole situation. The whole approach makes me suspect, the lies and flip-flopping to start.

I don't even think vaccines are required at this point. I think they're useless and causing more harm than good (or we will soon find out they are).

We should have just protected the elderly, if this thing is even real, not more than a bad cold, just like we do with Influenza.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If I can find a non junk antibody test that says I wasn't exposed, novavax is my preference if I have to get it.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So, for the "vaccine hesitant" here, would you take this one?

I take vaccines for diseases that will kill me horribly or cripple me. I don't take vaccines for diseases that will leave me feeling mildly #ty for a bit.

My immune system exists for a reason, it does a pretty damn good job still currently. When I become old and frail and weak, i will likely get vaccines for the things that cause mild #tiness now, because when I'm old and frail and weak, they will possibly kill me or cripple me.

See how this works. that's how vaccines have always worked. If you are at risk from a disease and there's a vaccine, get it. It's why we have travellers vaccines that are taken only by people travelling to areas at risk.of certain diseases.

Not sure where this bull#'s come from about 'take the vaccine to protect others' nonsense. That has never been the reason to take a vaccine. You take a vaccine to protect yourself from a disease if you are at risk of serious harm from it. That's always been the reasons to get a vaccine. This killing grandma guilt tripping bull# is bull#. If grandma's got the vaccine, she should be fine.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I posted this:

And boom, you've just dissected why the jab is the weapon. 

Forever dependent on Big Pharma to keep you safe. 

Fall out of line? No booster shot for you. 

This concept has been illustrated in too many movies/literature to be ignored.

In another thread. I feel it's relevant here.

It's demonstrated closely in this movie:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

At least you can make tea with dandelions..

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Its the only vaccine I would even think about taking. First it needs to prevent covid19. An not just help with symptoms, like the other three we have in U.S.A. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The more they want me to take it, the less I'm willing.

(post by LordAhriman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Upon further inspection.

On May 22, 2021, Novavax and Moderna announced a deal with the South Korean government to manufacture their COVID-19 vaccines

Did Moderna assist Novavax with their COVID vax? if so then no. If a drugmarker is not working with Pfizer or Moderna or its not J8J/AZ maybe.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why are they all based on spike protein? Isn't that a narrow target especially if the original mutated?. Isn't the spike protein responsible for causing damage even through the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Big pharm is bribing politicians with big donation promises, payments to have them lobby citizens using any method they want. It has nothing at all to do with a "real" virus or not, just money money money. It's why they attempt this with such aggravation, then a day later throw a huge party and get caught not following their own rules.

World leaders and state officials have most all been caught being massive hypocrites. They don't believe they are in any danger, they just want to put fear into the little guy that he is, we all are.

I wipe my hands of these immoral scumbags. (Well, I did that a long time ago already).

edit on 7-8-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

4,250,000 people out of the ~200,000,000 that got it out of the 7,000,000,000 people on the world. Your definition of 'skyrocket' is quite different than mine. Swap the 4 million deaths and the 180,000,000 survivals and then yeah, that'd be some skyrocketing'

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I agree. It's the spike protein that is causing the insides of blood vessells to become rigid and bump unlike what they are supposed to be, smooth, which is causing blood clots. The spike protein itself causes harm to the body.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm amazed 70% of adults have allowed themselves to be injected with an experimental vaccine for an illness that rarely kills anyone who isn't sickly to begin with.

The Flu isn't deadly for average people either, but at least the vaccine is 100% FDA approved.

BTW... If you need to be injected at regular interviews, does that mean the drug/medicine is NOT a vaccine???

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The old fashioned version of the vax has been available for a while, but the anti vaxxers won't take it because they are anti vaxxers.

The solution is to educate the public, so that there are fewer anti vaxxers.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Can you name the 'old fashioned version' of the vax that has been available for a while, please?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I've got a better question.

Why are you okay with the entire fabric of society and people's liberties being changed for a virus with a 0.03% fatality rate? They've just cancelled our entire fabric of society and changed the way the world communicates and does business because they could. The rich? They just sat on islands and waited it out.....

Do you have ANY idea what this leads to or are we all still pretending that we're going back to normal?

You will be marked, you will worship the image and his name, you're lost. Think for yourself and stop being afraid of everythin.

You folks, who just cant see a problem with this completely ridiculous reaction to a mild disease, are scary as heck! You're petty tyrants and moral busybodies - it's made worse when you attach a moral cause to your suppression of others rights!
Like you're just doing the proles a favour....
You'll have the dictatorship you deserve soon. And you can look in our eyes as they 'take us out' for you....

You disgust me.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Can you name the 'old fashioned version' of the vax that has been available for a while, please?

The Chinese and Russian vaxes both use the killed virus method.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join