It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Vaccinated people will have to pay more for Insurance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
qz.com...

The logic behind the policies is that the offenders’ behavior can hurt others and costs society a lot of money. If a person decides not to get vaccinated and contracts a bad case of Covid, they are not only exposing others in their workplace or neighborhoods; the tens or hundreds of thousands spent on their care could mean higher premiums for others as well in their insurance plans next year.

Some private insurers are offering people who get vaccinated a credit toward their medical premiums, or gift cards and sweepstakes prizes, according to America’s Health Insurance Plans, an industry organization.

This was an opinion piece but probably not far off.
I knew years ago we totally screwed ourselves when we allowed insurers to charge smokers more.
We pondered what was next, fast food eaters, people with diabetes etc. Never did we think it would be non vaccers!
I can't stand smoking but I knew this was pandoras box and here we are.

Something for everyone to think about..........If a vaccine is so good, so safe, so effective, no advertising would need to be done.
You would not have to offer a "prize" for people to take it, let alone threats. The vaccine would be the prize.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I am sure they are getting into consideration those that get two shots and still get the china virus, oh darn the boosters are coming, I guess if you get a booster you get a discount too. I also imagine that it will be clause that will inform people that insurance are no liable for paying medical care for those that get the side effects of the china jab. if they will required long life treatments.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's a better opinion, avoid investing in insurance companies XD. Cause there is no difference in the spread, and those who were vaccinated are believing they are safe while carelessly passing the virus back and forth like wild orgies in a zoo while not staying 6 feet apart.

When those people drop dead and the real pandemic begins, make sure if you are unvaxed you hold up your fingers in a cross like pattern to the vaxed and say be gone demon! For they will be the carriers that kill, not only themselves but everyone else. Then swiftly retreat to your ammo supply, for they will be coming for you
(Need someone other to blame then ex presidents and Fancy chugging pillski, and demented bihan.. kimkills Har-everyone just don't give a #..)

So when they all start dropping dead these insurance companies will be going bankrupt. As massive amounts of money disappear from their markets. This is already being done in the housing market.

Or better yet, take out a policy. And act like a crazies, idiots, and join the frey and make sure covid/shot is covered and try to be one of the first to die to it to give your family better wealth opportunity.

Cause the big boys here at IDUNGO farms will proudly state you don't immunize half your livestock unless you want more then half to die. For the above, and exact reason. This is why the chicken vaccine is done to every chicken because some idiots in the past did just that, now the chickens are dead within 12hrs of catching the virus.

This isn't to say that the vaccine will save your life. Cause as it stands, with the abuse of the vaccine it won't.

This is simply put as NOW is NOT the Time to be playing with vaccines, you wait until the wave goes through while testing vaccines on animals.. and a small % of people. After the pandemic and you can verify it's safe, THEN YOU VACCINATE. Because doing it early causes viruses to mutate to get stronger.. where if left alone they mutate and get weaker to co-live with their host.

Just like bacterial resistance.. we went to war with them and look what happened, you now need steroids and stronger pills to treat basic standard infections... Viruses (evolve)mutate faster then bacteria. They always have, which is why it's very important that the deadly strains die off quickly in a host. As harsh as it sounds, that is the wrath of mother nature. You don't # with her like that. Because viruses are programmed to do just that.

They aren't the only things that are programmed in life that became more deadly due to over consumption. Many plants actually evolved over time for survival. This is seen all throughout nature, and you gotta be a complete and utter mental case not to understand that fact.

For those who ignore science for religion. "Everything in the garden was edible" - referring to yep garden of Eden. Which changed from everything being edible, to poison oak, ivy, monkshood, some safe to eat plants are actually identical to poisonous ones just because they were over consumed. (Rubarb is a quick example).

For you science believers, you should already know about plant evolution. So I don't need to argue that case.
edit on 7-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: Fixed typo -

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Look up disparities in insurance premiums based on race, specifically auto but also home insurance. Legal discrimination based on credit reports, which are probably the best example of cultural racism that exists. Credit report is okay, but FBI statistics are racist.

Then, realize that blacks are getting vaccinated at lower numbers than other races.

Add in this new insurance premium that will disproportionately impact black Americans and their potential exclusion from society with COVID passports, and we have them almost completely priced out from functioning in normal society. They will be able to vote without any ID, but won't be able to enter the polling place without a COVID ID. Madness, for a disease killing less than one percent of those that contract it.

We have literal systemic racism, on display, and it's being pushed even further into overt discrimination fueled almost entirely by radical leftists. It's not like it wasn't pretty obvious before this, but the alt-left influence isn't about equity or ending discrimination.... it's about them controlling who is discriminated against and who gets the equity.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i don't know why they don't just broadcast the tar-and-feathering of the damned unvaxxed nightly. some kind of snappy game-show format maybe ( a snappy title eludes me), with phone-in prize questions for the viewers. and make it pay-per-view.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am predicting there will be way more doctor bills and hospital visits of young guys that get the shot and wind up with heart problems. That testing is not cheap, neither are emergency room visits. The vaccine side effects will cost insurance customers extra money in premiums too, some of the neurologic problems will last months to years.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
But But whatabout "preexisting" conditions ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Makes you wonder how much they'd like to jack up car insurance for those of us in states that have to carry minimum medical coverage on our auto polices if you don't have med insurance already (# you, MI)

Just you wait, they'll do it. Money grubbing has never been so en vogue!
edit on 8/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

These "opinion" piece articles and even the "factual" articles being released are getting hilarious and reeking of desperation now.

Tick tock... time must be running out before the scales shift.

The moment all of us face the question being avoided and answer it honestly - "DO I WANT THIS?" and realise that the risk of ignoring the answer far outweighs the short term illusory benefits it never ends well for control freaks.
Humanity is like a juggernaut, slow to move and lazy to change but once it finally does get off its backside its a whole different story.
edit on 7-8-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The logic behind the policies is that the offenders' behavior can hurt others and costs society a lot of money. 

Bolding mine.

This is dangerous thinking.

The goose stepping has arrived sooner than I expected.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Look up disparities in insurance premiums based on race, specifically auto but also home insurance. Legal discrimination based on credit reports, which are probably the best example of cultural racism that exists. Credit report is okay, but FBI statistics are racist.

Then, realize that blacks are getting vaccinated at lower numbers than other races.

Add in this new insurance premium that will disproportionately impact black Americans and their potential exclusion from society with COVID passports, and we have them almost completely priced out from functioning in normal society. They will be able to vote without any ID, but won't be able to enter the polling place without a COVID ID. Madness, for a disease killing less than one percent of those that contract it.

We have literal systemic racism, on display, and it's being pushed even further into overt discrimination fueled almost entirely by radical leftists. It's not like it wasn't pretty obvious before this, but the alt-left influence isn't about equity or ending discrimination.... it's about them controlling who is discriminated against and who gets the equity.

The massive brain speaks again.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Insures, of all people, should be aware of what is generally termed Volvo Syndrome.

The safer one feels they are, the more risks they are inclined to take.

Unintended consequences and all that.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yup.

And in Canada they are trying to use the "this will cost the public" argument to make the C-Jab mandatory.

I'm sure there are tons of government and corporate dollars at stake here.

In the US it's the insurance corporations that will cash in.

They have it figured out so we get screwed every time.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What does the bible say about the mark of the beast, this is not it but think of it as a dry run, those without it will not be able to buy or sell.

Already many nations are forcing vaccine passports or planning to onto people for there international travel and recreational activity's at home, next it will be supermarkets and where will it stop?.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Dark times inbound.

This isn't going to end well for a lot of people.

I'm responsible for my sins and only God can judge me.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If you're surprised at how crazy this has gotten you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It's not gonna stop. The left loves a good crisis and will milk this dry even when covid is finally burned out.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looking more like herd immunity is absolutely nonsense, ain't never gonna obtain it so why even try?

edit on (8/8/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The other day you asked about HIPPA.

Now that absolutely WOULD be a violation of HIPPA! In fact, that is precisely the kind of thing HIPPA was enacted to prevent.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Insurance companies conspired with Democrats (again) to remove over 560,000 expensive, or potentially expensive, consumers from the roles in 2020 and 2021. (94% of 600,000 Covid-19 deaths had existing medical conditions)

PROFIT is Priority #1.

I've been in the industry since 1988 and know what the hell I'm talking about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join