It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine: Canada issues advisory on adverse reaction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Phage
Tell that to people who have now got Bell's Palsy!
My circle of friends is small, but one friend's face drooped. She looks like she's had a stroke and that happened in 48 hours after her second jab 4 months ago. Not the slightest bit of improvement. She's now starting to get other neurological problems. She's my friend, just one person.... but her health is now declining. That is still one person too many in my book who is now having mental battles with herself and berating herself for taking the vaccine because she believed she would be helping and protecting others.
I have another friend (male and a tough cookie) who had the jab for the same reasons "to help others". He was terrified when he had 2 anaphylactic reactions and now can't walk up his stairs without struggling to breathe.
Another male friend, still getting chest pains and palpitations 5 months after first jab. NHS have no clue.
Another girl friend, she's haemorrhaging every month. So badly she almost needed a blood transfusion last month.

I have only known one friend who died of C19, she was elderly and had underlying respiratory issues.
So please, stop belittling adverse reactions people are having. The numbers are rising daily...I know this first hand from my friends who have taken the jab.

Thank you for putting some people's legitimate concerns so eloquently.

Because everybody's health situation is different, the only reason I'm concerned is my autoimmune system is already whacked period. 5 years ago I would have got the vaccine regardless, but since then I have had other immune system problems that keep on reoccurring.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The MSM cant stay silent forever or quiet or treat them as rare. If the cases continue.
Bell's Palsy in my view is a serious one and a red flag when the media is treating as nothing serious.

edit on 7-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

High Rates of Adverse Events Linked with 2009 H1N1 Pandemic Vaccine

Ministers lose fight to stop payouts over swine flu jab narcolepsy cases

Yea, we don't acknowledge things that JUST happened anymore.

This whole Corona thing is brand new, we've never seen a Corona Virus before and have no data or past studies to go by.

It's "novel", just like mRNA vaccines.

Well, this time it's "novel" for some reason.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Covid China virus shot, is like the mysterious gift giver or like the box of very bad chocolates, you never know what you going to find in it, or just what you will get in it.

I am no a gambler and never has been, soo I will not give my body as test volunteer to find out what it will do to me.

Good luck those that have the jab already, you will be wondering for years what the china jab is going to give you one day.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Many of the people being badgered into taking it, or already badgered into taking the jab have little to no risk from covid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join