It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine: Canada issues advisory on adverse reaction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It seems its already causing some auto-immune diseases the first one is a Bell’s Palsy
Its still safe and effective according to health Canada.

This is becoming concerning. They are again stating its just rare. They are going to be forcing federal workers to be vaccinated. And you wont have the ability to sue.

Pfizer-Bio NTech Covid vaccine: Canada issues advisory on adverse reaction

Health Canada has updated the product information about very rare reports of Bell’s Palsy (typically temporary weakness or paralysis on one side of the face) following vaccination.

edit on 7-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It seems its already causing some auto-immune diseases the first one is a Bell’s Palsy
Bell's Palsy is not an auto-immune disease. It is usually a minor and temporary thing.

Cases of Bells' Palsy were reported during the clinical trials.

Reports released from Pfizer and Moderna show that seven COVID-19 vaccine trial participants experienced a type of facial paralysis, called Bell's palsy, in the weeks after vaccination. This rare side effect, in tandem with three reports of severe allergic reactions, has raised some alarm about the safety of the new vaccines.
www.verywellhealth.com...

It has been studied subsequently.

In this case-control study, no association between acute facial nerve palsy and recent vaccination with the BNT162b2 vaccine was observed. In addition, despite rapid and extensive vaccination of the population, a similar volume of admissions for facial nerve palsy was seen compared with the same period in preceding years.

jamanetwork.com...

edit on 8/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And here you go defending mRNAs/Pharma as expected.

"The Benefits outweigh the risks"

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Every time someone has an adverse reaction, the next line or first line is it "is always rare...even though it can happen in rare instances, better to get vaccinated than get COVID"". So we get a jab that can blood clot you to death etc etc and does not prevent you from getting COVID...WHY ? MSN tries to sound good until you or your loved one is a rare case too.

We have a diverse group here at ATS and gathering from some of the personal stories being posted you have to wonder if the adverse reactions are as rare as MSN is saying ?

At one golf course we had 60 caddies get vaccinated with the Chinese bat piss shot three days ago. Other than sore shoulders and a few with really bad headaches, so far so good, as far as staying alive. I would think if the Chinese vaccine worked many parts of China would not be in lock down again ? But the same can be said for other vaccines and countries...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

temporary thing.

Yeah? try talking to those who got the Swine flu vax and how rare and temporary it was for them. Go on.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Some had more than temporary effects? How many?

In any case, there is little evidence that the vaccine was the cause. Not much difference between those who were vaccinated and those who were not.

Results

We found an incidence rate of Bell’s palsy of 38.7 per 100,000 person years. Both acute respiratory infection (ARI) consultations and pregnancy were found to be confounders. When adjusted for seasonality, ARI consultations and pregnancies, the RI during the 42 days after vaccination with an influenza vaccine was 0.85 (95% CI: 0.72–1.01). The RI was similar during the 42 days following seasonal vaccine (0.96, 95%CI: 0.82–1.13) or pandemic vaccine (0.73, 95%CI: 0.47–1.12).

Conclusion

We found no evidence for an increased incidence of Bell’s palsy following seasonal influenza vaccination overall, nor for monovalent pandemic influenza vaccine in 2009.

journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0175539

edit on 8/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I would think if the Chinese vaccine worked many parts of China would not be in lock down again

The efficacy of the vaccine developed in China is indeed questionable. Not sure what their vaccination rate is, they won't say.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I would rather take the Chinese vax. And trust their numbers more then i do with the Western Countries.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I will only say that in some cases it is not temporary. It depends how much damage is done to the seventh cranial nerve. It can last months, weeks or years or never resolve itself.

www.ninds.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Still early in the game, but it Looks like PFIZER's vaccine is leading Moderna and Johnson-Johnson in serious side-effects/complications.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
🇬🇧

This should mean "easy money" for the scream-team propagandists of this fake plandemic.
1.8 million euros offered for proof that this pesky covid19 virus actually exists, but none of these fearmongering morons are queuing to grab it.
And I don't wonder why...

"whomtosupport.com/isolat-truth-fund"

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Tell that to people who have now got Bell's Palsy!
My circle of friends is small, but one friend's face drooped. She looks like she's had a stroke and that happened in 48 hours after her second jab 4 months ago. Not the slightest bit of improvement. She's now starting to get other neurological problems. She's my friend, just one person.... but her health is now declining. That is still one person too many in my book who is now having mental battles with herself and berating herself for taking the vaccine because she believed she would be helping and protecting others.
I have another friend (male and a tough cookie) who had the jab for the same reasons "to help others". He was terrified when he had 2 anaphylactic reactions and now can't walk up his stairs without struggling to breathe.
Another male friend, still getting chest pains and palpitations 5 months after first jab. NHS have no clue.
Another girl friend, she's haemorrhaging every month. So badly she almost needed a blood transfusion last month.

I have only known one friend who died of C19, she was elderly and had underlying respiratory issues.
So please, stop belittling adverse reactions people are having. The numbers are rising daily...I know this first hand from my friends who have taken the jab.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Still early in the game, but it Looks like PFIZER's vaccine is leading Moderna and Johnson-Johnson in serious side-effects/complications.

I wonder if that may be because its the most widely used in the US? A look at percentage of population would be better than raw numbers.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some had more than temporary effects? How many?

In any case, there is little evidence that the vaccine was the cause. Not much difference between those who were vaccinated and those who were not.

Results

We found an incidence rate of Bell’s palsy of 38.7 per 100,000 person years. Both acute respiratory infection (ARI) consultations and pregnancy were found to be confounders. When adjusted for seasonality, ARI consultations and pregnancies, the RI during the 42 days after vaccination with an influenza vaccine was 0.85 (95% CI: 0.72–1.01). The RI was similar during the 42 days following seasonal vaccine (0.96, 95%CI: 0.82–1.13) or pandemic vaccine (0.73, 95%CI: 0.47–1.12).

Conclusion

We found no evidence for an increased incidence of Bell’s palsy following seasonal influenza vaccination overall, nor for monovalent pandemic influenza vaccine in 2009.

journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0175539

So...We investigated Ourselves and it couldn't possibly be Us/Our Product.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

And here you go defending mRNAs/Pharma as expected.

"The Benefits outweigh the risks"

Especially when you refuse to count the risks.

I will stick with my personal accounts of both Covid and the vax. These are people I personally know in my local town. The reactions are direct family members.

People who got COVID-19:

One of our employees got covid bad and wound up in the hospital on a ventilator and fully recovered. Several coworkers got it (Covid) and had extremely mild symptoms. Out of all the people I know, there was just the one severe case and the rest mild.

People who got vaccinated for COVID-19:

Of those vaxxed, I asked almost everyone I know how they reacted. The people over 60 (I would say 10 or so) all had little or no reaction to either dose. Of those under 60, the second dose was pretty rough in about 80% with 1-3 days of flu-like symptoms and complete lack of energy to where they could barely get up.

Of those vaxxed, one's wife lost her baby and the same person lost his half sister to a sudden blood clot in her brain (early 40s) right after the vax. No CDC acknowledgement or investigation.

Another guy's wife (early 50s) went in with her coworker (49) and they got the vax together -- literally in line together. He didn't show up to work for 3 days -- they had a welfare check done and found him dead on the living room floor of heart failure that occurred day of vax -- no CDC acknowledgement or investigation.

Two days later, she (the wife) has a stroke (5 days after vax) and loses mobility in both arm and leg of one side of body. A month later is just getting some control back from physical therapy and recovery.

I am just putting out my own local and verifiably direct knowledge as I keep hearing people say all kinds of things that ultimately boil down to "I heard this or that, or someone posted on FB".

Just my two cents, but IMO the CDC isn't interested in finding any links.

edit on 7-8-2021 by Halfswede because: clarified vaxxed vs having covid with headers

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Dont listen to that guy. Or girl. Or whatever they are or call themself. They argued against me and everyone else on the reliability of pcr tests, which now we find the cdc will not renew for eua because it cannot even tell the difference between the flu and coronavirus. They will never accept that they were wrong and you are wasting your time arguing with someone who favors the cnn narrative over objective fact from experts like the guy that invented the pcr test in that case. Now they are saying the same crap cnn says about the safety of a vaccine that is only approved under eua, has no plans for approval until 2023, took the reins from HHS on the trial process, and both companies pfizer and moderna "lost" their control data for trials which is entirely impossible and they still want you to trust them. Hey man, evety experiment requires a control. If these experts cannot even keep track of their control data I want nothing yo do with them. I think thats a pretty reasonable position.
edit on 7-8-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Those are interesting stories.

While I don't know anybody personally who died from the infection last year, in the last 3 months or so I am aware of 3 who have died from the shot, and several young women who miscarried after the shot and displayed other menstrual irregularities.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here is my question we all know the vaccine manufacturers have immunity, what about a business that makes a person get vaccinated and then the employee has "adverse reactions " to the vaccine.

For example, I've already had indicators for Bell's Palsy from my Meniere's disease, would I have any recourse if my occupation forced me to get vaccinated, and then I got Bell's Palsy.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Bell's Palsy is not an auto-immune disease. It is usually a minor and temporary thing.

Cases of Bells' Palsy were reported during the clinical trials.

Reports released from Pfizer and Moderna show that seven COVID-19 vaccine trial participants experienced a type of facial paralysis, called Bell's palsy, in the weeks after vaccination. This rare side effect, in tandem with three reports of severe allergic reactions, has raised some alarm about the safety of the new vaccines.
www.verywellhealth.com...

It has been studied subsequently.

In this case-control study, no association between acute facial nerve palsy and recent vaccination with the BNT162b2 vaccine was observed. In addition, despite rapid and extensive vaccination of the population, a similar volume of admissions for facial nerve palsy was seen compared with the same period in preceding years.

jamanetwork.com...

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

"The cause of Bell's Palsy is as yet unknown. It is thought that it may be due to inflammation that is directed by the body's immune system."

But, of course, you know phage.

You are always reliably disingenuous. Quite boring really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join