It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer and Moderna Vaccine: the INGREDIENTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm new here so i dont know if this has ever been posted but, here are the "ingredients" to the vaccines that the "elite" are trying to make mandatory for people that want to live in their society.

I've also noticed a lot of talk in the medical industry about "graphene", so i decided to do some research on what is graphene? Interesting enough, some of the applications for graphene are DNA sequencing and touch screens.

So, what is Graphene????

Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. It is the building-block of Graphite (which is used, among others things, in pencil tips), but graphene is a remarkable substance on its own - with a multitude of astonishing properties which repeatedly earn it the title “wonder material”. www.graphene-info.com...

I highlighted the word [[[[ CVD ]]]] because it is eerily similar to the word COVID, which made me wonder, is COVID just the process used to graphene flakes and not a virus, as many have been led to believe?

For the record: i don't believe there is a virus on the loose, killing people by the millions. I do believe that people are dying from adverse side effects of those experimental vaccines. Trial and error. Trust the science, right? Well, doesn't science need some guinea pigs to test their product on?

And, just for a little bit of physics fun.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And here you countine to defend Pharma "Pfizer and Moderna" i am sure those who keep defending the two giants are open and transparent with the ingredients

"Its safe and effective" if they are safe and effective a number of people wouldn't have BCs or other health issues.
edit on 6-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

is COVID just the process used to graphene flakes and not a virus, as many have been led to believe?

How does this even begin to make any sense in slightest?

For the record: i don't believe there is a virus on the loose, killing people by the millions. I do believe that people are dying from adverse side effects of those experimental vaccines

The viruses being real or not real and people suffering negative side effects from the vaccine are not mutually exclusive.

I can't understand why people have to make these kinds of ridiculous leaps in logic about this, both ways. Everything from idiotic # like pleomorphic bacteria, to the crap in the op. On the other side you've got people babbling dumb # about long covid and how every single goddamned ailment is now covid.

There is obviously some kind of virus, probably actually a coronavirus

It came from.Wuhan, likely from that lab, possibly not, either way, it came from there.

Its effects are the equivalent of a nasty cold

The average age rages and pre-existing conditions for deaths and severe complications match exactly with what we already know about coronaviruses

Essentially, it is and always has been a nasty cold

The thing is, it's not like the media, apart from their exaggerations and bull# has even been straight.up lying about it. They publish the numbers every day. Inflated or not, if you just actually look at the numbers, compare it to other diseases, other causes of death, the actual yearly death rates in various countries, the actual population in the world, the recovery rates.

It's all there, very clearly showing, there's never been anything to #ing worry about. Literally, just watch the news on mute, ignore what the talking heads are saying and just look at the actual numbers on the #ing screen. then use some basic math skills and realize, it doesn't #ing matter.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

And here you countine to defend Pharma "Pfizer and Moderna" i am sure those who keep defending the two giants are open and transparent with the ingredients

"Its safe and effective" if they are safe and effective a number of people wouldn't have BCs or other health issues.

Why do you say defending big pharma, if someone post bunk either way do we need to for some reason still support the bunk that is against big pharma because they are big pharma? Bunk is bunk...lol

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It's all there, very clearly showing, there's never been anything to #ing worry about. Literally, just watch the news on mute, ignore what the talking heads are saying and just look at the actual numbers on the #ing screen. then use some basic math skills and realize, it doesn't #ing matter.

The virus will kill you, NO the vaccine will kill you.... Two groups in an endless drool of total BS on both sides...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, it was classified as EUA. Can't say they didn't warn us.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The vaccine dosage is .3ml in total.

If that includes the saline then how much graphine do you think is being injected, why would they do this and what would be the result?

originally posted by: DaBoogieMan
I'm new here so i dont know if this has ever been posted but, here are the "ingredients" to the vaccines that the "elite" are trying to make mandatory for people that want to live in their society.

I've also noticed a lot of talk in the medical industry about "graphene", so i decided to do some research on what is graphene? Interesting enough, some of the applications for graphene are DNA sequencing and touch screens.

So, what is Graphene????

Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. It is the building-block of Graphite (which is used, among others things, in pencil tips), but graphene is a remarkable substance on its own - with a multitude of astonishing properties which repeatedly earn it the title “wonder material”. www.graphene-info.com...

I highlighted the word [[[[ CVD ]]]] because it is eerily similar to the word COVID, which made me wonder, is COVID just the process used to graphene flakes and not a virus, as many have been led to believe?

For the record: i don't believe there is a virus on the loose, killing people by the millions. I do believe that people are dying from adverse side effects of those experimental vaccines. Trial and error. Trust the science, right? Well, doesn't science need some guinea pigs to test their product on?

And, just for a little bit of physics fun.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LOL.

Here's the real ingredients that have been available since January.

I got mine from the CDC website. Not sure what crap you're trying to pass off as truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Graphene is at the nano level of life. I'm sure you could fit lots of graphene nano particles in .3ml

I may be new here but i'm no amateur in my research or debating skills.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah but it's not about the numbers it's the volume isn't it

Most of that .3ml has to be water for it even to be liquid I'd imagine?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
it's actually slugs and snails and puppydogs' tails.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not the ladies vaccines though surely?

They'll be made of sugar and spice I'd presume?

a reply to: RoScoLaz5

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Yeah but it's not about the numbers it's the volume isn't it

Most of that .3ml has to be water for it even to be liquid I'd imagine?

It could be water. IDK. Do you? Have you actually seen what is in those vaccines, or do you always have blind faith?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's not really blind faith is it.

There's an element of trust but that's the same with anything isn't it.

If I buy a coke then I'm assuming it's coke not hydrogen peroxide or raw sewage and it is.

Unless I've got a good reason to think that the vaccine is intentionally harmful to me and the million's of other people in the UK then I'm assuming it's going to he ok.

I've never known anyone to have been intentionally poisoned en masses by the NHS.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaBoogieMan

LOL.

I got mine from the CDC website. Not sure what crap you're trying to pass off as truth.

LOL. Link?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
LOL. Where is your proof ? Just another opinion garnered from the internet.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fair enough, but you would need a device with 60kx magnification to see graphene and prove it does not exist in the injection. Anyone on top of that?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

LOL.

The only active ingredient in the vaccine is the mRNA? That is a lie, every ingredient in that vaccine is an active ingredient, they all have a designed function in conjuction with the vaccine, every one of those inactive ingredients are active.

I wasn't born yesterday but I think the majority of people were.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

More than the volume, it's about the dynamics and properties of nanotechnology.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join