It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Lambda doesn't sound scary so it's Delta PLUS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Captain trips will follow soon after. That one shifted with each treatment and vaccine too but it also killed the begeezes out of everyone.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

How about the Philadelphia experiment variant, I think it sounds quite very interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just think of all of us
Lamb · A young sheep Duh

edit on 5-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

How about the Philadelphia experiment variant, I think it sounds quite very interesting.

Ever seen Re-Animator?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why does the Delta symptoms feel like the flu? even if some elderly get it and dont have to many health issues they will make a recovery.

Something is odd.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
When I hear Lambada, I automatically think, “Revenge of the Nerds”.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Ever seen Re-Animator?

Loved that movie!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Think I already have a subscription, thanks though

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

edit on 582021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We could upgrade it to the ED-209 variant...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
LOL its not scary at all. Us old heads see that and think of revenge of the nerds.

Its Lambda Lamda Lamda and Omega Moo

Damm maybe this virus is the revenge of the nerds.

edit on 5-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Actually my daughter said that most of the people that walk into the emergency room came with cold symptoms that tested positive for covid.

Sore throat, fever, headache, running nose and chest congestion, last year during the hype of the flu, it was fever, body aches and pain more like flu symptoms.

Soo that is why I feel that if you want to make as much profits as you can you keep tagging as variants all the instances that the common cold is hitting people.

Because of the restrictions and social distancing the symptoms are stronger or feel stronger to some, regardless what it kills is when people get viral pneumonia after getting a common cold or the flu AKA covid.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yes, I love those movies, I watched them all until the ones that you could not longer tell who was human and who was not.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lamb = peace and good-will.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
LOL its not scary at all. Us old heads see that and think of revenge of the nerds.

Its Lambda Lamda Lamda and Omega Moo

Damm maybe this virus is the revenge of the nerds.

Ah, back when really bad rap music was still cool (sort of). Can't make a movie like that anymore. Can't remember all the reasons why, though. PC this, PC that, Darth Vader mask questionable ethics scene, #HollywoodBabylonFloodgates, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Tulpa

Ever seen Re-Animator?

Loved that movie!

Bill Gates.......................meets.........................Jeffrey Epstein.

Now we have the Herbert West variant.

something went wrong there?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
LOL.... I've got to ask and you should also be asking yourself...... How exactly are they detecting this is a different strain in these random 2 people? How would they know if it COULD BE more contagious if its an all new strain? These are simple questions that should be triggering our curiosity... the only way would be a massive testing effort and genome sequencing to test the differences of covid...... sorry- that isn't happening and they DO NOT due this. I know a few people in labs and they DO NOT do this . When they do a PCR test( which the flu will give you a positive result) the test doesnt tell them much... WHY DONT HAVE ANY CASE STUDIES ON ANY TREATMENTS...NONE. No peer reviewed anything on morbidity, transfer, nothing. Now sit back and ask yourself WHY and how, after almost 2 years, this could be? and as your mind is slowly realizing the MIND SCREW you are getting. Get mad at the idiots that would NOT test, NOT have an approved treatment, BUT then would let infected illegal aliens pour over your border while insisting you get a vaccine to protect everyone else. its all sensationalism news designed to drive you into fear begging for the vaccine... what could be in this that they want you to have this so badly after all the BS and flip flopping we have seen? i don't know and i don't want to find out. the vaccine works most of the time except for those times it doesn't and you can still get covid, but now you wont get it as bad( they cant deny it now that the cats out of the bag) and you can still spread it so wear a mask even though you dont need to. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE KIDS>. are people still walking around with a MILD case of POLIO? I feel like this is the SNL landshark comedy...they will make up anything to get in your door!

Fauci says he fears a COVID variant worse than Delta could be coming
On Tuesday South Korea announced that it had detected two cases of the Delta Plus variant, one in a man who had recently returned from the U.S., Reuters reports. Some experts believe the Delta Plus variant could be more contagious than the Delta variant.a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Lambda variant

Game over!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Today HR sent an email out to everyone in the company that we all have to start wearing masks and socially distancing again. I was tempted to reply and say "Gee whiz, it's almost like the vaccines aren't working".

At the same time our boss was telling us about her friend she also told us that the execs had all met and decided there would be no masks at work, but then the country we're working in has said no to a mask mandate.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wonder if they'll go with the iPhone naming scheme. Now that we have Delta and Delta Plus, maybe Delta SE? Delta X? Delta Pro? Delta Pro Max?

😉

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join