It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They are really jumping on the deny bandwagon fast.

It must be incorrect what you have posted right?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
The spike protein is not a spike like a nail or pin, to explain
the protein is found on the outside of the viral particle
the injection of mRNA enters your cells and changes them (your cells) to create the spike protein on your epithelial cells (blood vessels)
the body's immune response recognizes the spike as foreign and mounts an immune response (antibodies)
the antibodies bind to the spike protein on your body's own epithelial cells
the body than recognizes these complex molecules of antibody/spike protein as foreign
and sees this as a damaged blood vessel
then your clotting system activates as if you had a puncture in your blood vessel
then clots occur

I and Mrs Carpy have had both jabs. We both had sore arms and felt lousy for a couple of days. Not had any clotting yet.

Millions upon millions have had 2 jabs. It ain't happening.

Welcome to the real world. You ain't true.

Welcome to ATS.

yes because youre such an authority and SO MUCH of the things you say are dead on.

Give us a break , tbh youre the LAST person that should be casting stones at people and claiming fake information.

Fake information? We both had the jab and what I said is the truth. You calling me a liar? And a troll?

You havent provided ANY information about ANYTHING , especially none to refute the claims laid forth in this thread.

I have no idea if youve had the jab or not, it really doesnt matter, it doesnt have a DAMN thing to do with how the vaccines work or the issues that are actually happening

Refute the information with your own information , instead of just screaming "not true"

I just refuted it with my own experience and that of my wife.

Now, provide some evidence for your claims. Please.

link   
Good thread, but at this point those still holding to what they've heard on the news are deliberately ignorant of the legitimate alarms being raised.

This guy is stating that this is deliberate genocide, based on his firm going over patents for covid and vaxs, both, from the early 2000s and their plan to use media to sell it.

Dr David Martin on shot plot

link   
But the op is nonsense though.

It's psudoscince and not even very good psudoscince at that.

The doctor quoted is a quack and has little to no evidence to back up his claims and a pretty weak grasp of virology and vaccinations.

It's gumpf.

a reply to: CrazyWater

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Any chance of a synopsis for those that don't want to watch a bitchute video please.

a reply to: Baddogma

link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

That was my understanding. There's too many errors in their posts and claims that go against scientific knowlege for me to believe they work in a clinical lab in the field.

link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Good thread, but at this point those still holding to what they've heard on the news are deliberately ignorant of the legitimate alarms being raised.

This guy is stating that this is deliberate genocide, based on his firm going over patents for covid and vaxs, both, from the early 2000s and their plan to use media to sell it.

Dr David Martin on shot plot

Bitchute? Deny ignorance? Or just embrace it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
But the op is nonsense though.

It's psudoscince and not even very good psudoscince at that.

The doctor quoted is a quack and has little to no evidence to back up his claims and a pretty weak grasp of virology and vaccinations.

It's gumpf.

Specifically what part of it is Pseudoscience? Weve already had one member come on and confirm at least some of what was being said.

WHERE is the information you have that proves its pseudoscience

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

That was my understanding. There's too many errors in their posts and claims that go against scientific knowlege for me to believe they work in a clinical lab in the field.

What claims would that be? TheAMEDDDOC confirmed what was being said about the spike protein and how it binds, so how did you deduce different?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Dr Hoffe video

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well, it's only life and death and covers most points in the first ten min, but ok, since you asked nicely...

there are patents for the code that is covid as well as the Mrna sequenced spike protein to be used to fight it going back to at least 2002 (or so).

they are aware of the various problems, like clots, and anticipated that they'd use media to help sell it.

They talked about a deliberate release of the constructed, patented virus (in other docs) and how to cover their butts with media and big tech help knowing that initial animal testing killed everything.

Succinct enough, bucko?

edit on 8/4/2021 by Baddogma because: add info

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It’s the money, they want to fund research to support the primary driver at the moment, getting people vaccinated. Which is fine and was needed to prevent overload of the healthcare system. Science needs to work both ways and remain neutral as best possible.

Now there are studies being conducted on what is actually causing these issues, it’s just challenging because it doesn’t happen in most people. We need to figure it out because we can improve and make these delivery systems better. There are people with immune cells attacking platelet and clotting factors, attacking their own tissue, and going after the delivery systems rendering them useless or causing a hypersensitivity reaction. I don’t believe it is the spike protein being generated by the vaccine but something is going wrong somewhere and we need to fix it.

It reminds me of our studies in humanized ACE2 mice, they wiped the floor with SARS-CoV-2, no issues until we started modifying genes and modifying immune regulation. The only time we saw natural COVID wiping the mice was when we infected the brain directly. They died from infection or autoimmune disease later on, maybe, it could have been other complications and brain damage too. Those cells can’t regenerate like the rest of the body and neurological COVID could be an issue especially if an autoimmune condition results after infection.

I get why people are hesitant to role the dice even if the odds are significantly in our favor.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dr Charles hoffe is a small town doctor.

He claimed that the vaccines would kill 64 percent of recipients with blood clots.

His reasoning is fundamentally flawed and his "research" was based on around 900 of his own patients.

He also said it would make women sterile and give people multiple sclerosis.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

the injection of mRNA enters your cells and changes them (your cells) to create the spike protein on your epithelial cells (blood vessels)
the body's immune response recognizes the spike as foreign and mounts an immune response (antibodies)
the body than recognizes these complex molecules of antibody/spike protein as foreign
then your clotting system activates as if you had a puncture in your blood vessel
then clots occur

I and Mrs Carpy have had both jabs. We both had sore arms and felt lousy for a couple of days. Not had any clotting yet.

Welcome to ATS.

yes because youre such an authority and SO MUCH of the things you say are dead on.

Give us a break , tbh youre the LAST person that should be casting stones at people and claiming fake information.

Fake information? We both had the jab and what I said is the truth. You calling me a liar? And a troll?

Saying a bomb is a dud right after you light the fuse?

Give it some time.

Not saying I want to be right but your anecdotal evidence is lacking.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: nonspecific

Well, it's only life and death and covers most points in the first ten min, but ok, since you asked nicely...

there are patents for the code that is covid as well as the Mrna sequence to be used to fight it going back to at least 2004 (or so).

they are aware of the various problems, like clots, and anticipated that they'd use media to help sell it.

Succinct enough, bucko?

So why have we not had blood clots? Bucko?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Lol careful, I confirmed viral spike protein binding, not vaccine spike protein binding which is not exactly 100% the same thing structure wise, plus it should be expressed differently in most. I did try to give a few possibilities that could cause these issues but they’re not likely to occur. Still, they are something we should research and explore to rule out any potential issues with our delivery system. Especially if we are going to start using boosters, we can’t just keep using the old blueprint, that could end very badly and push this thing in the wrong direction and we would get to start all over again. Fortunately, that is unlikely.

Hopefully they stay on, we need more scientists on here from all fields so we can continue to learn.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

then clots occur

Welcome to ATS.

Saying a bomb is a dud right after you light the fuse?

Give it some time.

Not saying I want to be right but your anecdotal evidence is lacking.

Anecdotal evidence is lacking? No yours is. Give it some time? I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sorry mods, I am not trying to be offtopic. I am confused. I thought Dr. Hoffe was answering questions. Who is sunshadow?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Are you talking about the small Sara outbreak that led to research in 2002-3 as if it's the exact same thing as what we are now calling covid 19?

You are saying that covid 19 and also the spike proteins used in the vaccines are proven to have been patented way back then?

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Not Dr hoffe, a friend of the OP who claims to be a clinical lab technician.

a reply to: shaemac

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join