It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news out of Rostov-on-Don Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My wife has been in Russia for the past 2 months on business (selling some family properties). She has a card from the US certifying her 2x Pfizer death jabs, which sadly is not valid there because the Sputnik jab is the only recognized vax by TPTB.

Last night in the city of Rostov-on-Don (down south, about 2 hrs from Sochi) mandated that all offices, stores, banks, etc will REQUIRE as of today proof of the Sputnik jab or a negative covid test via QR code. The test, which takes a day to process, only grants people access to these services for 48 hours. After expiration and without the jab, people are once again prohibited from accessing these services.

I asked how long this mandate is in effect: no one knows. Indefinite.

And this happened OVERNIGHT. It was broadcast on the tv news and radio at 8pm last night (Tuesday evening 8/3/2021).

God help us.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Avardan

Something for Biden and the DNC to emulate?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

God helps us when we help ourselves.

Im thinking of the man stranded at see who rejects all help until he dies, because he belives god will help him, and asks god why.

God sent you already everything that can help you. You rejected it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Conform or be excluded... this was bound to happen. They cannot accept anything less than 100% submission.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Once succesful in Russia, Germany will follow with the Bild leak info, and the rest of EU and the US.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Conform or be excluded... this was bound to happen. They cannot accept anything less than 100% submission.

Actually this has always been the case throughout recorded history.......the only difference now is the trigger.

Covid and its associated vaccines are a agenda, a vehicle for a specific outcome and the nails are only now starting to be driven into the coffins.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I feel you are correct. I also think Hollywood is going to die off making movies too.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sources that read in English ??👁️

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Your comparison only works if he is stranded at sea as a result of the actions of those offering him help

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: CthruU

I feel you are correct. I also think Hollywood is going to die off making movies too.

Right. This short-sightedness will kill off the any businesses that were weakened during the lock-downs.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

You truly believe God sent corrupt government bureaucrats to help?

LOL.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is there anywhere online I can read the specifics on the mandate for that city?

So far searching on Rostov-on-Don Mask Mandate or variations of that are not turning anything up.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

California will do it first, then Biden will follow. That's been the order of operations so far.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

what do you mean by 'banks'?

People can't walk into Banks and take money out or they can't use ATM's?? Or both??

You can't stop people using ATM's, it's their money and can do what they wish with it.

And if the Governing bodies think they can stop people accessing their money, this is gonna turn nasty as there will be a lot of angry people about.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

You can't stop people using ATM's, it's their money and can do what they wish with it.

They restrict you in many ways right now..lol

In many places, take out too much ..get reported, deposit too much ..get reported, you can only take out x amount on ATM..etc, etc

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avardan
My wife has been in Russia for the past 2 months on business (selling some family properties). She has a card from the US certifying her 2x Pfizer death jabs, which sadly is not valid there because the Sputnik jab is the only recognized vax by TPTB.

Last night in the city of Rostov-on-Don (down south, about 2 hrs from Sochi) mandated that all offices, stores, banks, etc will REQUIRE as of today proof of the Sputnik jab or a negative covid test via QR code. The test, which takes a day to process, only grants people access to these services for 48 hours. After expiration and without the jab, people are once again prohibited from accessing these services.

And this happened OVERNIGHT. It was broadcast on the tv news and radio at 8pm last night (Tuesday evening 8/3/2021).

God help us.

Well, that is Russia...so to be expected. We still have a Constituion...so we still have some ways to go.
I hope she can get her business done quickly and back home quickly. Best of luck to her! Is she almost done???

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Aye, thank God she closed on the last property yesterday! Now she's in a holding pattern until she can get back up to Moscow to fly back home. All of the info I originally posted came from my phone call with her this morning, so first-hand knowledge. I've been monitoring for any news source about this but have come up empty. She thinks this is just a ploy to fleece more money from folks as each test runs roughly $80.

For Crazee, it was just inside banks. Can do whatever with outdoor ATMs.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Avardan because: Answered Crazee's query

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avardan

God help us.

Being Russia, I'm sure they sell fake jab cards for 5 rubles on every other street corner...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Not this time, QR codes has been introduced and some ppl sued for fake certificates. I will try to get one here anyway. This # will hit the other parts of eastern Europe soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join