It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILD has obtained an internal document restrictions for both but also heavy on unvaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Germany wants 100% fully vaccinated population and thus are already pushing heavy restrictions on the unvaccinated the politicians and doctors had being lying all this time about achieving "herd immunity"

What they want is full vaccination. Germany has 32 Million un vaccinated and not even with the tests it would be enough they would be excluded from society if they have no vaccination.

Its really looking like the mark of the beast.
Source

For those who have not been vaccinated (currently 32 million in Germany) it could be even harder: under certain conditions they should not get in anywhere!

This is clearly looking exactly what the bible had talking about its the mark of the beast and you cant sell nor go anywhere without the break of the beast i think some were confused as to what of the mark of the beast in the bible was and is.

This is looking exactly like it.

This willy likely backfire heavily on the German leftists. Not only will this back fire heavily on the leftists not just in Germany but also on those so called "Top Doctors & Experts" who are always claiming that the un vaccinated are the ones causing the variants.

Yet are quick to ignore the cases among the vaccinated.

edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
From the bible

"17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

("Exclusion of non vaccinated people from participating in events and in the catering trade")

So much for "Freedom and Democracy in Western Countries when polticans "Top Doctors" are actually pushing these kind of biblical polices wide in the open.

Is this the normality that people wanted? it seems its all about population control.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm not a bible scholar or anything but there's something in there about renouncing God as well.

That's kinda the biggest part for me and I'm not religous at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've read that in the 1930s, there were people who thought the FDR administration was 'the beast', and that the new social security numbers were 'the mark'. A couple of decades later, when the giant phone companies emerged, some folks thought those companies were the beast, and the new 3-digit area codes were the mark. End times speculation can be very Interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I'm not a bible scholar or anything but there's something in there about renouncing God as well.

It shows the requirement to worship the beast and its image along with the mark.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The bible is probably stating things that happened in the past in the societies down there. Have a mark or you cannot buy or trade. Money actually has no value, and yet governments have made it worth something for trade. Gold and silver were not good to make anything out of, no tools could be made of it. All they could do with it is make jewelry or hammer it into leaf and coat statues and cows with it to make idols.

The reality in the societies we live in is all distorted, wants are put ahead of needs. Gold is rare yet not worth much in actuality so it was made valuable since it is pretty worthless. Some say god is not real but in actuality the society we have created is less real than believing that the universe or the earth has a collective consciousness. God is the word, the word that is not spoken...meaning it is a link to other people and all of nature. Bacteria do not have to bite us if we live symbiotically with us, and a virus does not have to replicate. Bears rarely attack people yet most people are afraid of them. Same with spiders, a lot of people are afraid of them and want to kill them on site, yet spiders are everywhere and they rarely bite. A mosquito can pull out your blood without injecting the thing that makes you get a bump and itch.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I have a theory:

This isnt the Mark. This Jab is something that will sicken and eventually kill you. The remedy, and only remedy to keep you alive once you receive the Jab, will be the Mark of the Beast, complete with chip, and signed allegiance by you.

How bout dat?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

How about you prove, or at least propose the mechanism by which the "jab", as you call it, which only spurs the body to do what it would normally do when faced with a new viral threat, will be able to "sicken and eventually kill" those who have been vaccinated? And how will this fantasy "remedy" actually work?

Or, here's an easier challenge for you:

How about you postulate a possible timeline for this doom. How long have we got, "Doctor"? What will be the first signs that the vaccinated have been fatally dosed?

What is it about living in constant fear and paranoia that you find so attractive?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

What is it about living in constant fear and paranoia that you find so attractive?

It's food and this board is a hunting ground....

edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Aug 2021 04:18:31 -0500pAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago by Terpene because: Add quote from coral castel homepage

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

While covid passports are wrong and stupid, bringing in the Bible is just as stupid and wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The pale rider is more in line with COVID than the mark IMO. Revelation 6:8
edit on 4-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
Prions disease for one

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've seen at least a dozen things predicted to be the mark of the beast now.

It never is.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I've seen at least a dozen things predicted to be the mark of the beast now.

It never is.

a reply to: ColeYounger

Ever seen censorship like now?

Ever seen mass brainwashing like now?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sounds more like it.
Ill be a (somewhat ) healthy un vaxxed outcast over a Borg any day. I'll forage.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Unflteauty this vax covid passports is sure becoming and feels like one when you have the churches demanding their own members and visitors to be vaccinated and have the passport and your own govt/officials telling you folks if you want to be part "part of our society you must be vaccinated"

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

bringing in the Bible is just as stupid and wrong.

Wrong? have you taken at a look what the NYC mayor is saying and had said? "If you want to be part of our society get vaccinated or you cant become part of our society"

This is exactly what the bible has being warning about. Ridiculous enough some had being suggesting that the mark was supposed about a person and the person having the mark of the beast which is wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

It's not coincidence that most atheists are hardcore authoritarian leftists that worship Big Government. Big Science is their backup god.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've honestly.got no idea what's going on over there with you guys.

Here in the UK the only things they have talked about with a Vax passport are for nightclubs and large volume events like music festivals and even that's not even happened yet.

Festivals I think it's double vaccine or an lft before entry, nightclubs it's the same starting next month I think

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Some very 1930’s Germany vibes there. When are they giving out the Gold Stars?
edit on 4-8-2021 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join