It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know It Seems Weird": NIH Director Suggests Parents Wear Masks At Home Around Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So far, about 400 children under the age of 18 have died with COVID-19, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Ok so 400 children over a time period of about 19 months since this pandemic started. Norovirus kills between 570 to 800 kids each year in the US according to the CDC, yet the first child death linked to Covid-19 wasn't reported until May of 2020. The data clearly shows beyond any shadow of a doubt that Covid-19 is almost completely harmless when it comes to people aged 18 and under. I saw scientific reports on this very early into the pandemic before it had become highly politicized, and they pointed out how Covid-19 seems to behave in an almost opposite fashion to the flu, which is more deadly for children and less deadly for adults. At this point all I see are a bunch of old elitists scared for their lives so they are trying to scare everyone else into submission.

Burden of Norovirus Illness in the U.S. | CDC

5-year-old is first child death from COVID-19-related inflammatory syndrome reported in U.S
edit on 4/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is a great way to psychologically permanently impair an entire generation of children who will not learn to read or mimic facial expressions.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

And you know how they will police something like this?

CCTV in all homes... those with children living in them anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Next it will be wearing inferior masks, that don't even make one safe from viruses, in the shower, while you sleep, or in your coffin. Anything to grab for power, Simon says, anything to gin up fear or division, scare the children, too. (Liberal pedophiles enjoy terrorizing and/or perverting helpless children, the perfect victims of psycho control freaks.) What scumbags they are, bottom line, full of all sorts of evil guile. It's all about invasive control over other people, ending freedom and individualism, simply the stuff of every nasty dictatorship in history, where insanely power hungry control freaks were sure they put their pants on differently. It's just Satan, the demonic spirits that govern their corrupt world and very souls, wanting to be God. This is all as old as the Garden of Eden, history a Mobius strip of the same, repeated stupidity, that ends in destruction. There may as well be a law we crap our own beds, wear a mask while doing it, too. They would probably get an erection, to see a picture of parents wearing masks at home.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Genesis 3:3-5 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and YE SHALL BE AS GODS, knowing good and evil.

edit on 4-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol
This is a great way to psychologically permanently impair an entire generation of children who will not learn to read or mimic facial expressions.

Interesting point. It also, out of the gate, tries to establish a precedent that parents are second in line to big government edicts, right there in the home, second fiddle to the likes of that perv in control of HHS, "Rachel" Levine, that is alright with chemically castrating children, despite the parents' wishes. This is monstrous! They know destroying the nuclear family is needed to destroy individualism and traditional values, that parents need to be undermined, as part of a program to normalize big government and liberal perversions they're, as we speak, trying to infest school curricula with. It's nothing short of serious child abuse, evil as all hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Good post! To borrow from Judy Mikovits, we are fully involved in a Plague of Corruption.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for posting those, i will be watching the second video later on today, I have it up on youtube. This one hits close to home, and really upsets me. i have husband who has high functioning autism and a son with ADHD and high functioning autism. i suspect my 2 year old may have autism as well. If they really did this to people, that's #ed up. You know how hard it is for an autistic child and adult to get through this world, it is very hard for them. I have also worked with Autistic children in their homes, it's distressing on the parents and the child. i jave worked with non-verbal children, this is disgusting if they did this. I wish i would have known now and would have made the disicion not to vaccinate at a young age. I also remmeber my son getting 10 shots in one day and I was asking them do you have to give him so many shots and i was told yes. I was also bullied into giving my 3 younger children the chicken pox shot, because I said I don't think this is necessary and some huge nurse came in and said you will vaccinate them against it or they will not be allowed into school. I was 26 years old at the time and really not familiar with the side effects of vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

yet again the US is months behind other places. which is why the US got hit so hard in the first place. the whole point of wearing a mask, is to protect everyone else from the wearer of the mask. so with parents out and about, doing things like working and shopping, they are in fact a risk to their kids, and others who don't leave the home as much. wearing masks at home has been recommended for months, if not over a year already where i am. in fact it was only very recently that children over the age of five years old were allowed to leave home a all (started with children under 21 years old, and dropped the ages every few months).

but it really is no surprise the US is so behind in sensible precautions, since they never even had proper lockdowns in the first place. just psudo lockdowns that only looked like they were doing something, as they tried to appease both sides of the political debate they caused to happen over the pandemic.

it really is no wonder a friend can't get the surgery he needs right now in the US, because all of the eight hospitals anywhere near his area are all full, with no free beds.

They've done a right number on you,eh?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Children gets the cold, even babies, that is a fact, it is very interesting how big pharma wants now to take away the ability of children to develop their own natural antibodies while using them as pin cushions with testing useless jabs.

But at the end nature always win, those that will be getting as testing rats, will be at the mercy of new viruses because depleted immune system, those that will chose the natural ways, will be hunted for their blood in a new future when Pharma collapses.

Yes I am doing a prediction but will no live long enough to see it. I am a conspiracy believer after all

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
NIH, where they perform experiments on humans. All kinds of Frankenstein's and their test subjects there. LMAO
Nah, they can stfu.......not listening to them or any government entity.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
And thats 'with' covid, not because...

Deaths which might be caused by the jab aren't counted. Each death that can be somewhere related to Covid counts as a sure covid caused death.

Wish more people saw through the obvious bull#.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Hmm, SAGE IN THE U.K. (government appointment scientific advisory group) released a report this week saying the opposite to this - that children are at very low risk from Covid, so the risk from vaccination isn’t warranted.

Yet at the same time in the U.K. they’ve just announced the urgent vaccination of 16 & 17 year olds.

And the NIH are saying children are at risk from Covid, so they need a vaccine.

WTF! No one has a clue what’s going on… Or, did the U.K. SAGE group go off script in the 1st world push to jab every age group? I’m guessing this is the case and the U.K. government will soon roll back that SAGE report and soon tell us to vaccinate 12 year olds. Indeed there’s a newspaper story this morning saying that age group are next.

This, along with telling parents to wear masks indoors sounds very much like carrot and stick tactics to make parents jab their younger kids. It’s a pretty vile situation and when you wonder what the motive is the biggest contenders are profits from never ending boosters and a cull combined with social control to slow climate change.

<< 1   >>

join