It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinations: No more carrot—bring out the stick, Canada's VAERS Reports Rising.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They are beginning to sound very desperate look at the tone of this article macleans they are citing what an medical offical said at CNN as a guest if the carrots arent going to work bring out the sticks.

The article by carrot macleans even as far goes to admit that they had being trying to bribe people into getting the vaccination. What's more concerning is that the side effects reported to Canada's version of VAERS is growing for the first and second in my other post i will explain it in a bit of details.
The article foolish is letting readers believe that vaccination is the only way getting out of this pandemic? well trusting three sketchy companies?

I though they were after a herd immunity with either 80% or 70% apparently they arent. They sound almost as if they are trying to acquire what Bill Gates said in a interview a few months ago we have to vaccinate the whole planet.

It seems going after herd immunity wasn't really their goal to begin with.
While politicians like Obama can throw a party with 500 Guests and media can lie about it later on.
The article seems to be obsessed with the nonsense of Bill Gates Putting a microchip into the vax.

Vaccinations: No more carrot—bring out the stick

Rewards and bribes aren't working. It’s increasingly clear there’s only one way out of this pandemic and the approaching fourth wave

The most popular strategy adopted by various levels of government in Canada has been to deploy a combination of information and rewards to encourage vaccination.

This has worked well so far. In fact, as of this week Canada’s vaccination rate is the highest among G7 countries. But this carrot approach appears to be reaching its limit. Our daily vaccination rate is dropping off a cliff. We are now administering 1/3 the number of doses per day compared to a month ago. Those who remain unvaccinated will not be lured into line. We need a stick.

Adding to this mix we also have the gullible, people who believe Anthony Fauci created the pandemic, or that Bill Gates is putting tracking chips in the vaccines. And, there are of course the misled. It is not a coincidence that Fox News viewers are far less likely to believe the vaccine works, according to a recent Axios/Ipsos poll.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I heard 1 in 6 people die of Heart disease... when are they going to shutdown McDonalds?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If they really cared about an accurate measure of immunity totals that lead to "herd immunity," they would include every person who was sick with COVID-19 and recovered, at least in the past 10 months.

Their goal is total vaccination, plain and simple. And that should raise some red flags for EVERYONE.
edit on 3-8-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

No time soon, since they're playing along and mandating masks for employees and customers again.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Their goal is total vaccination, plain and simple. And that should raise some red flags for EVERYONE.

They are following the logic behind Bill Gates of course. Bill Gates did say we have to vaccinate the whole planet. But dont you worry i dobut the politicians like Obama are even vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population i even dont believe he was even vaccinated with the H1N1 vax.

It would be problematic for Bill Gates and his agenda when more and more reports of the side effects start appearing...

edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That's not logic, that's a paralogism.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Canada's Version of VAERS.

When it comes to the reported side effects i do think that a number of the side effects arent being reported to the system thus yet.

According to the infobase health.
12 to 17

Nearly 200% reports

18 to 29 1k reports
So far into the youth reports so far.

The most growing side effect so far now so far is chest pain,Chills, there are some more reports but it is long of a list.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If Mandatory was their goal from the very start i will be agaisnt it.

The polticans are lying about them getting their vaccines like they were when the H1N1 vaccines was made public.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If memory serves, wasn't the H1N1 under an EUA as well, and then that EUA got pulled because a very small amount of reported vaccine injuries? And now we have what's going on here, and they are just ignoring it like it's not even happening.

#RedFlags

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
From the article...

We need to begin treating the vaccine holdouts as the fools they are. It is not fair that reasonable and responsible Canadians should pay the price for their deadly selfishness. No more soothing tones and patience. Time for the stick.

Stick that opinion up your arse with your vaxx.

It found that, in comparison to the population at large, these people tended to have “less agreeable personalities”, be less cooperative with others, more selfish, and more extroverted. (In the vernacular, the term is “assholes”.) 

Damn....he says asshole like it's a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

And now we have what's going on here, and they are just ignoring it like it's not even happening.

Its almost like they are after something.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Since whoever wrote it is talking like this and encouraging such polices for polticans, i could tell they themselves problary weren't vaccinated with the same vaccine as the rest of the population is.

Either Saline or immunity booster shot. Like Putin said a few months back.
I wonder why are these writers so obsessed with nonsense CTs like microchips in the vaccines and Bill Gates?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have found that calling people assholes is the quickest way to get them to like you and do as you ask them to.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is behaviour modification in action.
The carrot or the stick.
Its called "operant conditioning."

www.verywellmind.com...

The good rats who press the right button get the cheese,the bad rats who press the wrong button get the electric shock.

I am finding it slightly unnerving at the moment because I am researching mind control/brainwashing for part of a fictional story I am writing,and the weird thing is that so much of what the old classic brainwashers (Soviets/China/Mk Ultra/Aum Shinrikyo/Scientology/Jim Jones),well all their techniques seem to be getting used by todays governments in their covid schemes.

And if I said that to people on the street,many would say I was mad and start defending the government..
But interestingly self policing is a part of mind control as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

If they really cared about an accurate measure of immunity totals that lead to "herd immunity," they would include every person who was sick with COVID-19 and recovered, at least in the past 10 months.

Exactly, and there are some estimations that actual cases are 10-12 times what is officially accepted

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

There is what I consider to be an excellent analysis on alt-market.com's website about this very topic. I highly recommend it. It may or may not be spot-on, but it definitely offers a very plausible explanation.

Read it here.

It essentially reasons that near 100% rates are necessary so that when the ill effects of the injections kick in and everybody is falling sick or infertile, they'll be able to blame it on the "virus" or a passing comet or whatever in hell they want. If there is still a large percentage of uninjected, those will essentially be a control group and will be evidence that the illnesses and such are in deed caused by the injections.

In other words, they are covering their asses post haste.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have found that calling people assholes is the quickest way to get them to like you and do as you ask them to.

I learned many years ago...on this forum actually, that the minute anyone reduces to name calling it's because their argument is weak. Buddy started with an insult right outta the gate. Null and void his entire stance.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Since whoever wrote it is talking like this and encouraging such polices for polticans, i could tell they themselves problary weren't vaccinated with the same vaccine as the rest of the population is.

Either Saline or immunity booster shot. Like Putin said a few months back.
I wonder why are these writers so obsessed with nonsense CTs like microchips in the vaccines and Bill Gates?

On the contrary, I believe they are fully dosed up with virtue juice. Because to me the author has an air of being what I call a "sheepdog "
These people believe their place in society is to do the bidding of their masters to a fault and "nip at the heels" of the sheep getting out of line. It's kinda sad really.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If everyone is at 100% vaccination rate point that logic fails if everyone becomes ill they cant blame it on the un vaccinated if the "Bill Gates:We must vaccinate the whole world" has its way.

For how long can they? the economy wont survive with automaton. If 60% 50% of 70% of the populations gets ill/sick their family members will still know that it was that thing that corrupted their health not another person.

Just look how quickly the media shoved side Obama's 60th party with the 500 party guests.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They will blame it on the “soon-to-be released” alien invasion! Some reverse engineered crafts with a bunch of holographic ufo’s (courtesy of drones) will laser neighborhoods, culling the population. People will race to the protection of Dear Ol’ [insert name of your country’s traitor] Uncle Joe in U.S.

To be “saved”, you will require jabs.

No place to hide. On drive up to mountains, saw MANY solar powered cameras on the highways/roads that weren’t there a few months ago.

Big Brother Commie keeping us “safe”.

originally posted by: incoserv

It essentially reasons that near 100% rates are necessary so that when the ill effects of the injections kick in and everybody is falling sick or infertile, they'll be able to blame it on the "virus" or a passing comet or whatever in hell they want. If there is still a large percentage of uninjected, those will essentially be a control group and will be evidence that the illnesses and such are in deed caused by the injections.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join