It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City - Covid-19 Vaccine Passports Now Required to Enter Restaurants - Shows - Etc.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
lol so what do all the out of country tourists show when they want to get a bite to eat?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Yep they only protect when is political good for them, they have gotten fat and greedy with all the donations they get.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but thought it applicable here as well.

Unfortunately, I manage a restaurant in my town and at a meeting yesterday, (I'm the manager btw) I was told we have to vaccinate or mask up. The committee members are all over 60 and the clientele is majority older also. It was at the end of the meeting when I was told mandatory vaccine and asked the committee if they were prepared for the fallout from the employees. That's when they changed their tune and stated "or wear masks".

The restaurant has already struggled and are just now getting back on their feet. The tide is turning and they will again be making money instead of barely (not) struggling by. I was told I wasn't a good candidate to convince the rest of the employees and all I could do was agree. It is a new position for me and I also didn't want to dis the members. But they also were uttering MSM rubbish. 'anti-bodies don't last long', 'it'll save lives', 'everyone should be vaccinated', 'it's the worst virus yet' etc.

I am fearful to get the vaccine, beside the fact I think it's unethical to require/force vaccines of any nature and won't support that effort. I know I will immediately fall from grace if I state I choose to wear a mask instead and it hurts my heart to be in such a compromising position with these people because I know them from the community and know in their minds a vaccine is the best thing. I have another fulltime job so money isn't an issue here. It's the PRINCIPLE of the matter.

There truly is going to be a war of sorts between vaccinated and unvaccinated.

The political divide that has occurred over the past several years wasn't bad enough. Now it is compounded by bs medical sighence.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Get a copy of the FDA side effects and showed to anybody that is telling you to get the darn china virus crap

rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...

Then ask your employer if he is willing to take responsibility for any of the side effects.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And Cuomo wonders why people are leaving in droves.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
where is the ACLU defending americans constitutional rights? where are the republican lawsuits a reply to: carewemust

The Aging Communist Leftover Union (credit to Jim Quinn) only shows up to advance the Left's agenda.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Venmo??? Never heard of her...

I bet that crappy piece of paper is more authentic than 200,000 of GA's mail-in ballots.

Venmo is crazy good, you can walk up to someone and Venmo them money. Go out to dinner you pay and everyone else Venmos their cost...etc... young people use it like crazy, I'm 61 so I really don't. Something like Apple pay is geared more towards merchants, you just pay with your phone for anything.

Its like pulling out an SS card that still looks like they printed it off a Dot Metrix computer...lol, but in this case there is no way for a restaurant to verify anything.

Also everyone is using a picture of it on their smart phones since the card is actually too big to fit nicely in your wallet, so it is even easier to get a picture and photoshop your name in it. then you are good to go. Or just print your own and fill it out with somewhat credible information.

All in all it is a stupid idea...

You are welcome....

edit on 3-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My wife just sent me this - maybe it would work?

Someone posted under a Bob Hall The Senator post
If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
The secret is NOT to refuse it…
A friend in the NHS is being pressured to take the jib.
‘I write with regard to the matter of potential cv vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.
I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract C v and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself,

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Get a copy of the FDA side effects and showed to anybody that is telling you to get the darn china virus crap

rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...

Then ask your employer if he is willing to take responsibility for any of the side effects.

So I work for a company that sends people overseas to those Trump sh!t holes and they get a massive amount of shots, if they do not want to get the shots they don't work, period, so people will have a choice if it ever went to this in either getting it or finding a new job.

Boeing is doing the fill out this electronic card whether you got it or not and sign. If you got it then no mask, if not then mask...I can see it as a firing offense at some point if someone says they got it and didn't, or will not wear a mask.... I seen people in the past fired for lying on shot records, as example.

I'm not saying I agree with it, just how it would go down.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Interesting how covid is been used to institute fascism in America. It is becoming soo obvious is just mindblowing.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
My wife just sent me this - maybe it would work?

Someone posted under a Bob Hall The Senator post
If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
The secret is NOT to refuse it…
A friend in the NHS is being pressured to take the jib.
‘I write with regard to the matter of potential cv vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.
I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract C v and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself,

So you get fired...lol

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting how covid is been used to institute fascism in America. It is becoming soo obvious is just mindblowing.

And lefties screamed of fascism under Trump, but not a word now...hmmm

My main point is shots have always been a hire or fire situation in many professions, so it is hard to suggest that COVID vaccine is different if they want to push it. Well people will say it isn't 100% approved, and so they will just approve it and then what?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
lol so what do all the out of country tourists show when they want to get a bite to eat?

They go to City Hall and take a bite out of DeBlasio's AzzHamhock.

edit on 8/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Lol, I've only ever used credit cards or cash, and PayPal a few times. I wonder what stock that paper needs to be printed on.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
And Cuomo wonders why people are leaving in droves.

Didn't AOC kill the Google 25k jobs deal? How dare they give tax benefits to a company that would bring 25k jobs. I think they thought NY was so good Google wouldn't go anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nice, since minorities can't even get ID's this means they can keep them out of their stores and restaurants more easily! Big brain!

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Lol, I've only ever used credit cards or cash, and PayPal a few times. I wonder what stock that paper needs to be printed on.

No card stock really needed since just a picture will do, but it is like thin card stock.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

The faster their ship sinks, the more dramatic their punishment of the masses will become.

I can see the Biden Admin soon implementing a national vaccine mandate, contrary to what science tells us.

Maybe we can get them out of D.C. before they can make that war declaration?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can tell you this, nobody will come close to me to put any darn crap in my body, that is for sure, I think I will die fighting back whomever try.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So if you're an illegal alien you can go anywhere without a mask or a vax.
If you're a BLM or Antifa rioter/looter you can go anywhere and do anything without a mask or vax.
If you're a politician you can go anywhere without a mask or vax.

But if you want a sandwich at a deli, you need to show your papers.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join