It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS community, my name is Golgotha Bridge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I consider myself to be a sort of online missionary with the goal of connecting modern day people to the ancient truth of God's word through current language as well as scientific and technological references. This is important because the younger generation has a need to "understand" something in order to believe it. This is not wrong, as understanding can strengthen your faith.

I believe that understanding the Simulation Hypothesis is a key to unlocking a fuller understanding of scriptural topics which are hard to understand in the natural world, and I will likely use this metaphor often.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

We pray for wisdom and with that comes knowledge, but we need to understand that knowledge that we pray for wisdom.
I think knowledge comes with experience. When one feels the enlightenment of the spiritual world, the heart is not blind.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Well then let's hear something worth considering.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge
I consider myself to be a sort of online missionary with the goal of connecting modern day people to the ancient truth of God's word through current language as well as scientific and technological references. This is important because the younger generation has a need to "understand" something in order to believe it. This is not wrong, as understanding can strengthen your faith.

I believe that understanding the Simulation Hypothesis is a key to unlocking a fuller understanding of scriptural topics which are hard to understand in the natural world, and I will likely use this metaphor often.

Welcome aboard...

Good luck, though seems like the value of religious faith is at an all-time low here in the US.

To get through to this generation, don't frame it with any religious or spiritual faith connotations, most will completely shut down.

Best to use 20 second sound bites, video clips, and your meme game had better be top-shelf.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Howaya.

Cead Mile Failte. Irish for A Hundred Thousand Welcomes.

Welcome to your new addiction, ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, well, welcome. Let me say this "yea though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil". DONNOT take everyone's comments to heart, some will be good, some will be nasty, some will be intelligent and some will be downright stupid.
Just keep your faith and have fun.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Interesting.

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We are Rigel4...

You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

new topics

top topics