It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Publishes List Of Possible Side Effects Of Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This was a screen grab from a presentation that popped on the screen for like 2 seconds and then was quickly taken down.
But once on the internet it's out. From October of last year.

Notice the very last one, "Vaccine Enhanced Disease"
If all the other ones aren't bad enough look what else it can do.
Known as VAED

This is why the FDA still hasn't approved this.
edit on 2-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So what comes in the vaccine packaging? A blank sheet of paper with no warnings?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
you mean this

www.fda.gov...

FWIW I believe the vaccine narrative is BS however FWIW I watched the guy's presentation, it's easy to pull up the video where he is and watch it. There wasn't one instance where that list popped up.

If you can find it please point it out

again for what it is worth here I believe is that person's final report..

www.bestinitiative.org...

edit on 2-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I can see why YouTube would want to deep-six that ASAP!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Pregnancy and birth outcomes?

What the hell does that mean? Not very informative there, but possible heartbreaking issues. Trying to make it sound not so bad?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Nice, it would be nice if it had percentages as well. At least it matches all the drug commercials we see on TV and hear on the radio now.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep for you to sign as a volunteer test subject no liabilities, just sign here and take the darn jab, is good for pharma profits.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

Yep for you to sign as a volunteer test subject no liabilities, just sign here and take the darn jab, is good for pharma profits.

Actually, depending on the manufacturer, the vaccines have been arriving with nothing in the box... or blank sheets of paper 6 in Long, that normally contain warnings and advisories.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Too much of a risk for me I'm afraid. Not enough bad side effects... I want more

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You watched all the over 8 hours of it, yeah sure, and it was like 2 seconds within that, blink and you miss it.

Here it is so easy to miss.
Video On Twitter Showing It
edit on 2-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

HA!! It finally makes sense!

5th bullet point: Convulsions / Seizures

So all the videos from China when this BS started in 2019 - were people who’ve been vaccinated.

Cuz we all know the Rona sure as hell doesn’t cause that.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

You watched all the over 8 hours of it, yeah sure, and it was like 2 seconds within that, blink and you miss it.

Here it is so easy to miss.
Video On Twitter Showing It

No Dofus you can scroll through on youtube and watch the thumbnail where Steven Anderson pops up it's one time.

he is on screen from 2:21:10 till 2:44:00 and never comes back on watched his whole presentation it's like 22 minutes. If need be I can pull up every frame on photoshop.

Lol ok I got it had to slow down speed to.25 and it does pop up, so yes it's there that doesn't mean it's anything nefarious

However, in the context of his presentation, it was just on possible events to watch out for, most of what is on this "draft" list are in the final .pdf link I sent.

edit on 2-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

2:33:40

but that was in Oct and representative of historically documented AEs noted during vaccination.
edit on 2-8-2021 by FreeOrigin because: adding disclaimer to not imply this is current

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"Pregnancy and birth outcomes"

It gets you pregnant?

Phrasing people

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin

2:33:40

but that was in Oct and representative of historically documented AEs noted during vaccination.

Yep, I finally found it, but it seems like dubious evidence still, again most adverse events listed are on the final report .pdf.

Id love to find evidence of stuff just don't think this is it

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Found this, it's a little more on what you already posted. I'd suggest doing a screen capture of this before it too disappears.
ussanews.com... isease-death/

Possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” include: Guillain-Barré syndrome Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.) Transverse myelitis Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy Convulsions/seizures Stroke Narcolepsy and cataplexy Anaphlyaxis Acute myocardial infarction Myocarditis/pericarditis Autoimmune disease Deaths Pregnancy and birth outcomes Other acute demyelinating diseases Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions Thrombocytopenia Disseminated intravascular coagulation Venous thromboembolism Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain Kawasaki disease Vaccine enhanced disease The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

Yeah, I don't want any part of playing lab rat, I'll pass.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Nice, it would be nice if it had percentages as well. At least it matches all the drug commercials we see on TV and hear on the radio now.

I remember those TV ads and my mind was "Well if there are that many side effects why are you advertising the drug in the first place!?"
edit on 2-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They have to tell you for some occult reason. If you are dumb enough to take it anyway it's your fault and not their karma. Fauci told you masks dont work. He may be playing his role and lie the other day but you've been already told the truth so it doesnt count. Gates told you he's into reducing population with vaccines. Then he's running programs abandoned due to fears of vaccine-enhanced disease. It's all out in the open but with a grain of plausible deniability. It reminds me the movie Devil's advocate. The sick word games getting criminals free, polluting the world until it stinks into heaven...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Crazy right, my wife and I love those commercials. Anytime anything foreign is introduced into our bodies this stuff can happen, even OTC meds and saline. Bodies are weird and they evolved to not have to deal with stuff like this. It’s exactly why it’s a decision between you and your doctor and should not be ordered by a politician or a government.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Found this, it's a little more on what you already posted. I'd suggest doing a screen capture of this before it too disappears.
ussanews.com... isease-death/

Possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” include: Guillain-Barré syndrome Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.) Transverse myelitis Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy Convulsions/seizures Stroke Narcolepsy and cataplexy Anaphlyaxis Acute myocardial infarction Myocarditis/pericarditis Autoimmune disease Deaths Pregnancy and birth outcomes Other acute demyelinating diseases Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions Thrombocytopenia Disseminated intravascular coagulation Venous thromboembolism Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain Kawasaki disease Vaccine enhanced disease The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

Yeah, I don't want any part of playing lab rat, I'll pass.

Don't get me wrong I'm not getting vaccinated any time soon if ever.

In the context of the 8-hour multi-person presentation, we are discussing one slide of this guy's presentation, it was just a suggestion of things to possibly look for in regards to adverse events. In other words, they were just spitballing ideas. Don't think it's a smoking gun to anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join