It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocular Rectitis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
While this thread is about Ocular Rectitis, I would be totally remiss for not pointing out one of the more important warning label recommendations associated with the drug Fukitol...

You are welcome, encouraged even, to drive a vehicle at high speeds, recklessly operate heavy machinery (tall cranes, giant bulldozers, etc.) and even run with long scissors pointed directly cerebral cortex, while taking Fukitol. But NEVER under ANY circumstances should you EVER go to the Airport after taking the drug! Interactions between the drug Fukitol and the TSA (or other Airport screening authority) are often severe and have proven to be life altering.

edit on 8/1/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Way too cool, go with the flow, wear mirrored sunglasses so thet can't see when you look at them like are you for reaal.\ Keep up the good work and thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think it's as common as the cold and we all have suffered from it. Self medicating usually only prolongs an episode so I don't advise it

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Reality2021

In the immortal words of the prophet and visionary, Rick James..."Fukitol is a helluva drug!"

And the best part is, it's legal (with a prescription of course).

Besides, seeing as how the World has gone insane lately, and the future has been snatched from 5 generations of people, it's pretty easy to understand why Ocular Rectitis is as common as it is today. And it's spreading too!

Brawndo for everyone!

edit on 8/1/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Skimmed past this earlier. So glad I stopped to read it. Hahaa!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hilarious.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The drug Fukitol is currently the only known FDA approved treatment for OR. However, Fukitol also has many known side effects such as not showing up for work, not feeding the dog, and / or not listening to your wife, some of which can be fatal. Consult your doctor or psychiatrist to see if Fukitol might be right for you.

I saw one of those guys that had a bit too much Fukitol and ended up having a Fukeditol episode on TV. People really ought to read the labels on things these days...

Thanks for the laugh

edit on 1-8-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Does anyone here know how to do gain of function on OR?

I have some ideas, and heard wuhan lab is busy covering up a previous project.

Well done Flyer!

Gold medal for you.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join