It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Speaking Truth About COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm the guy who doesn't support any political party and sees them all for what they are , if that upsets you then that is your problem.

Thinking Trump was a bad President does not make me a Democrat supporter.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You know Rand could run in 2024 as an Anti-Covid vaccine person he would pick up a lot of old Trump votes; especially if Trump continues to drone on about what a great thing he accomplished with the vaccine, because he accomplished nothing but giving into the rabid mob.

He could run on 2 things almost exclusively:

1)Election reform for accurate elections for all States so we don't have another debacle like 2020.
2)Vaccine protection from the government and media.

As these are the two biggest issues facing America right now I think he might get a few votes.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

He, along with Trump supporters have been looking at you and yours for some time, trying to understand how you function daily without a note card telling you to breath. Watching a large segment of the population openly be sofaking stupid is mind boggling, hence that confused look we seem to have.

Once again you fall into your Left / Right paradigm , I'm not part of your game I'm outside your tent pissing in.

I'm afraid it's you who's fallen into that trap. You and yours are those who hate Trump so much, you cannot admit anything good he may have done, and would give government abuse a pass just to make sure you get rid of him BAMN. The kind of people who rationalize the us southern border crisis. So it's not about left vs. right, it's about right vs. wrong. You chose poorly.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

....Show me the science, not the talking points, about how it makes sense to inject a vaccine into those who survived the disease? When has man-made immunity surpassed natural immunity? Survival of the fittest is just that. ...
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

OK, here's the science:

"Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection"

stm.sciencemag.org...

Getting the vaccine makes you more fit to survive compared to simply getting the infection.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What is the efficacy of the vaccines as opposed to natural immunity?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

....Show me the science, not the talking points, about how it makes sense to inject a vaccine into those who survived the disease? When has man-made immunity surpassed natural immunity? Survival of the fittest is just that. ...

OK, here's the science:

"Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection"

stm.sciencemag.org...

Getting the vaccine makes you more fit to survive compared to simply getting the infection.

A proper diet and exercise appear to be even more effective than the vaccine.

Science.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

He, along with Trump supporters have been looking at you and yours for some time, trying to understand how you function daily without a note card telling you to breath. Watching a large segment of the population openly be sofaking stupid is mind boggling, hence that confused look we seem to have.

Once again you fall into your Left / Right paradigm , I'm not part of your game I'm outside your tent pissing in.

Says the guy interjecting Trump into the mix.
The only thing you're "pissing in" is your own mouth, as you smugly lap up political theater.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

you cannot admit anything good he may have done,

I liked that he signed an EO banning former government employees from lobbying for five years , until he revoked it before he left.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Si

Would rather look a little confused than be screaming at the sky

edit on 31-7-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

Very well written post, and you are new here... welcome to ATS friend! I find it odd nobody sees the problem with censoring dr's with facts about treatments vs vax, or the problem with the conflict of interest the NIH and CDC have with all the vax and big pharma therapies

Good thread OP, sad to see it turn into a political pissing match, so much MSM/social media brainwashing IMO. Rand is one of the VERY few people speaking out about lockdowns, GOF, mandates etc in DC.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The voice of reason, common sense and liberty in the Senate right now.

His point on the fear mongering of the Delta variant is good.

Plenty on ATS have been banging that drum for a long time

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why does Tucker always have that stupid "confused" look on his face all the time.

It's probably due to the fact that the madness perpetrated by the left is truly mind boggling. It doesn't seem like any of these politicians are trying to even conceal their contempt for the public anymore. The corruption is about as rampant as I've ever seen in my life and I've been tuned in since about '87. The scariest thing is them not even trying hide it anymore. They are either totally incompetent, likely, or they know that their bs will go on forever unchecked. Gdubs was far from a moron, but he played one on tv. Joe is a full blown idiot thrust into a position that is obviously more than he can handle. Why the oldest, and most popular President, in history is literally making a fool of himself and our entire country, no-one really seems to notice or care. It confuses me too. We are all getting played. Compare Tucker's stupid look with joe's or kamala's or pelosi's. Clown World.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why does Tucker always have that stupid "confused" look on his face all the time.

I'd like for a guest to say something negative about George Soros to Tucker. That's how you flush out the sewer-rats on FoxNews.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
There are many speaking the truth. The scary thing is that so very many do not want to hear the truth.

I disagree. The number of people you describe is in reality very small compared to the number of those who have either been awake for many years, are recently awake, or just now starting to wake up because of the all of the truly insane thing sthat have been happening in the last 6 months awake.

I believe this is the elephant in the room that 'they' are terrified of us figuring out - like the grasshoppers being afraid of the ants figuring out that there are many more of them than the grasshoppers:

The evidence is in the steeply declining ratings of all of the MSM networks (and I guarantee it is much worse than they are admitting), along with the growing ratings of some of the newer ones (RSBN, OAN, NewsMax, etc)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

OK, here's the science:

stm.sciencemag.org...

This is what I’ve found after reading your link (with context in italics below)
after 3-4 months it appears as though natural immunity is more effective and continues to broaden. Whereas the opposite is the case. More broad initially but narrows over time
They site numerous limitations in the study(such as the vaccinated were healthy 18-55yr olds. The natural immune were 23-77 with comorbidities.) they admit they are only focused on RBD antibody response neglecting n-glycan and not even mentioning the fighting the human T cells also play into fighting infection.
The stated natural immunity better fought other coronaviruses.
They also found that some mutations were more resistant to one type of immunity vs another type

So I wouldn’t say this is the red herring

We found that the specificity of the mRNA-1273 vaccine–induced RBD-binding antibody response often narrows over time. In contrast, the infection-elicited RBD-binding antibody response often broad-ens over time (15, 39). However, because the early vaccine-induced RBD-binding antibody response is so broad compared to that induced by infection, even with these contrasting dynamics, the vaccine re-sponse remains broader than the convalescent response at late time points of 3 to 4 months. In addition, the overall antibody response is more homogeneous for vaccinated than convalescent individuals. For instance, the RBD binding titers, neutralizing titers, amount of neutralization derived from RBD-binding antibodies, and effects of mutations on neutralization were more uniform for the vaccinated cohort than the convalescent cohort.Our results do not explain why there are differences between the vaccine- and infection-elicited antibody responses, but we note two possibilities. First, the vaccine encodes a stabilized S-2P spike, which could present some epitopes in slightly different conformations and lead to less S1 shedding. Second, the vaccine is delivered in a two-dose schedule by an mRNA-lipid nanoparticle, which may lead to different kinetics of antigen presentation than viral infection (41, 42). Another recent study suggests that mRNA vaccination elicits a different dis-tribution of isotypes and fewer antibodies that cross-react to com-mon-cold coronaviruses as compared to infection (43).There are several limitations to our study. The vaccinated indi-viduals in our study were relatively young (18 to 55 years) and healthy, whereas the convalescent individuals were older (23 to 76 years; median, 56) with a range of comorbidities (13). In addition, we did not examine effects of mutations or deletions to the N-terminal do-main of the spike protein, which can also affect neutralization by vaccine sera (7). Our experiments assayed binding of antibodies to isolated RBD expressed by yeast, and so cannot capture mutational effects on trimer conformation or antibodies with quaternary epi-topes (24). Last, the N-linked glycans on yeast-expressed proteins are more mannose-rich than those on mammalian-expressed pro-teins (44).
edit on 2-8-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Says the guy interjecting Trump into the mix.
The only thing you're "pissing in" is your own mouth, as you smugly lap up political theater.

But the other poster correlated trump with the right. There are many who have opinions on Trump or the right. I’m of the opinion the two groups are not synonymous

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I wonder how long before fascist faucy will quit his job and go work for Big pharma in China

He's pushing 82 !
He's gotta retire sometime, no ?

Guess he's still ' useful '...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you!
The censorship is what tipped the scales for me.
Add to that, the complete dereliction of competence by physicians and elected officials.
Begs to asks, who approved "zero liability" and pushing an experimental procedure on adults AND children???
I just do not understand the apathy and blind subservience of so many.

originally posted by: Aliquandro

Very well written post, and you are new here... welcome to ATS friend! I find it odd nobody sees the problem with censoring dr's with facts about treatments vs vax, or the problem with the conflict of interest the NIH and CDC have with all the vax and big pharma therapies

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I have been fighting the good fight against covidiocy for the last year in Australia so I haven't been here much, the censorship is so bad here in Australia that you tube even banned Rupert Murdoch's Sky News for daring to mention treatments that aren't vaccines,I cant post in Australia any more if you say something they dont like,talk about protesting or try to supply any non pro vaccine information you can cop an $11000 fine and a visit by police officers at 1.00 am in the morning
Total police state

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Horse #.
“We’ll make China pay!” - Trump and Republicans
“It’s not that big of a deal.” - Republicans
Make up your mind. #doublespeak.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join