It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article States There are "Vaccine" Exemption Pre-Formatted Letters People Can Download

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So, apparently, there is a resource available for downloading "Vaccine" Exemption forms...according to the linked article.
I won't link directly to the exemption forms themselves...only to the article reporting on the story with it's own links included.

From there...you're on your own.

Again, this thread is only meant to inform readers about the story reporting on these exemption forms.

From the article:

The folks over at Gab surfaced a set of documents that can help. We have not independently confirmed their efficacy in getting exemptions from various organizations, including the United States military, but they seem well-researched and properly ordered. They may be an excellent resource for those of us who have no intention of getting the jabs.

According to CEO Andrew Torba at Gab:

Many people are being forced to choose between feeding their families and getting injected with a potentially deadly experimental substance. This is a fundamental violation of not only human rights, but the religious rights that we are guaranteed in the United States of America.

At the bottom of this post are Word docs and PDF files constructing what the creator of the documents calls an “air tight religious exemption request” for the COVID vaccine if it is mandatory for you at work, school, or in the military. You can download these and customize them to your individual scenario.

The Full Document is everything necessary for a US Army Soldier to submit a religious exemption request to his immediate commander, with only certain portions needing to be edited to include your name, unit, and details.

The “Religious + Practical Side Supporting Documents” contains all of the details giving both the religious reasons for why Christians cannot receive the Vaccine, and the practical reasons for why it isn’t actually necessary to receive the Vaccine.

The Religious and Practical Side Supporting Documents are also separated in case you specifically need either one without the other.

Available, are the following:

DOWNLOAD THE WORD DOCUMENTS HERE

Vaccine-Exemption-Full-Military
Vaccine-Exemption-Practical-Side-Supporting-Document
Vaccine-Exemption-Religious-Practical-Supporting-Documents
Vaccine-Exemption-Religious-Side-Supporting-Document

DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION HERE

Vaccine-Exemption-Full-Military-PDF
Vaccine-Exemption-Practical-Side-Supporting-Document-PDF
Vaccine-Exemption-Religious-Practical-Supporting-Documents-PDF
Vaccine-Exemption-Religious-Side-Supporting-Document-PDF

noqreport.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I want to know about booster refusal.

As it stands today, the CDC has effectively told me I have no reason to get it nor do I have any reason to allow a vaccine anywhere near my son.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hope you don't mind. Thought id just add this for anyone based in the UK for the same thing.

The website seems to be removed now interestingly but using way back machine can still be viewed and template downloads are still working.

www.powertothepeopleuk.com...

Having trouble with the link showing correctly so have edited it to original link for posting into wayback machine

Waybackmachine
edit on 30-7-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Might be useful in a nation ruled by law.

But I don't know where one of those is, do you?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

At the very least it cheats some lawyers out of their fees.
The religious exemption seems extremely well researched.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Man I have to fly to Canada next week for 2 weeks. Praying that I can get in and out and then back to Colombia vaccine free.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I saved the link and shared it with my nephew.
His response: SMH, I never thought it would come to this.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Take a look at this:

Employers' Guide to the Religious Exemption for the COVID-19 Vaccine

...an employer does not have to accommodate an employee's religious beliefs if the accommodation is costly, infringes on other employees' job rights or benefits, compromises workplace safety, decreases workplace efficiency, or requires other employees to do more than their share of potentially hazardous or burdensome work...

In other words, good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Take a look at this:

...an employer does not have to accommodate an employee's religious beliefs if the accommodation is costly, infringes on other employees' job rights or benefits, compromises workplace safety, decreases workplace efficiency, or requires other employees to do more than their share of potentially hazardous or burdensome work...

"Does not have to"...but CAN.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
At my workplace, about 60% are vaccinated.

General consensus among the unvaccinated is that the owner would lose 40% of his workforce if he mandated the vax.

And it happens to be most talented and hardworking of the lot.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If a wrongful termination suit were filed would they have to prove it compromises workplace safety beyond any other illness?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

If a wrongful termination suit were filed would they have to prove it compromises workplace safety beyond any other illness?

In the present legal environment? I imagine the bar would be very low. Proof does not mean what you think it does in a court room or on the bench.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yeah, it does seem the word pandemic casts a grey area lens over the consitution and authority of the government

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
FYI: Recovering from Covid-19 makes you eligible for a "Vaccine Exemption". You already possess what the vaccines trigger...Covid-19 Antibodies! :-)

Please know that by recovering from Covid-19, you now possess the best anti-bodies to Covid-19, without the concern that these experimental vaccines bring to the table.

The Center for Disease Control sums it up nicely for those of us who have recovered from Covid-19.

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

Source: www.cdc.gov...

On the other hand, those who already have the anti-bodies via Covid-19 recovery, and then get a vaccine, triggering additional Covid-19 antibodies, are experiencing negative side-effects. Unnecessary side-effects.

Source: www.biznews.com...

Just an FYI for you and anyone else contemplating getting vaccinated, even though you've already had/recovered from Covid-19 in the past.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Here's the reason for wanting a religious exemption.

Per Matthew 24 and the fig tree parable Jesus Christ said that the Apocalypse would take the lifetime of the "generation". So has there been an event that could be interpreted as a fig leaf of the parable? Yes. The creation of a nation of Israel in 1948. Predicted in the book of Ezekiel.

So then, with Israel and 1948 being a end time event then the Apocalypse is 73 years old as of now. So that would mean you as a Christian should be on the lookout for anything that resembles the mark of the Antichrist. I would say then that forcing the vaccines and threatening people with the loss of jobs and the ability to enter a store to buy and sell is turning the vaccine jabs into the mark of the beast. Vaccine passports is just the beginning. Eventually they will turn into a chip in the hand or the forehead and it's all over.

So no vaccine shots if forced.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Check your state laws because some states don't allow religious exemption and some only allow documented medical exemption.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It may change, today the Pfizer is coming out telling that the amount of vaccinated getting sick with the covid "killer variant" aka common cold, is growing, many areas are getting about 39 percent effectivity soo yes, the boosters are coming is just a matter of time, because the covid is showing what it really is, a power grab of humanity for life.

The big pharma needs the booster out by August, get ready, roll up the sleeves and get the third jab.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Take a look at this:

And then you say I have a lawyer behind me and we want proof that coworkers do not have any transmissible infectious diseases that I could potentially be exposed to in the workplace.

top topics

join