It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what the ivermectin regimen is

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
nonspecific, it's working out fine. The three of us have not subjected ourselves to the experimental treatment. We almost never wear a mask. (My wife and daughter do sometimes just to not make waves, I almost never put one on unless I really need to go some place that requires it.) We are healthy. We have not gotten sick. I don't think we will get sick. If there is a real threat, I think we'd have fallen to it by now otherwise.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Ivermectin certainly has the social momentum at this point though, and that means a lot.

So did mixing molasses with baking soda to 'cure' cancer.
What is your Social Standpoint on the 'Vaccine' then?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
@ 111DPKING111 - We are in a rather unusual living situation where I can see us being exposed, if there really is anything of real significance to be exposed to (of which I am not convinced), and are both older (I'm late fifites, wife is early sixties) so are taking the precaution of running the IMASK+ protocol. My daughter (mid-thirties) will likely just keep some on hand for treatment in the event that she feels sick.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
@Mandroid7 Ivermectin is not weird. Just because you have never heard of it does not make it weird, it just makes you ignorant. Do some research on your own.

I have used it for years for veterinary treatment for livestock and it's been in use almost as long for human treatment. It's saved countless lives around the world, eliminated various plagues and never hurt anybody when used carefully.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Just wondering if anyone knows what the ivermectin regimen is and where you get it?

I have read that it can be used as a preventative or a treatment.

Is there a list of the best treatments and what the treatments are?

You don't want to start taking it until you actually have symptoms. It is not recommended or approved for long-term use. And studies have shown it doesn't help prevent getting Covid its advantage is it will decrease the amount of time you are sick it lowers the viral load. Do not try to be cheap and use the ones for animals go to your doctor and get a prescription. However, there are supplements you can take to boost your immune system so you might want to look into that.

Do not use any medication made for animals you can seriously hurt yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
@Mandroid7 It's saved countless lives around the world, eliminated various plagues and never hurt anybody when used carefully.

Its on the WHO's safest drug list, I would take some if symptoms.

The guy to follow for keeping up with treatments - twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

There was a study i read which from memory stated the dosage was 150mcg per kg bodyweight. I believe it was administered each morning for a total of 3 days. *please don't confuse mcg with mg, that's not a mistake you want to make.

I will look it out for you when back at home.

The study was on it's efficacy at treating various cancers and nothing to do with covid.

For treatment of Covid you could have a look at this randomised controlled trial however as others have said, consult a GP:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 30/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

My friend just got some. She got a doc to prescribe it to her for Covid but the pharmacy wouldn't give it to her with Covid being the reason. She then tried again saying it was for a parasite and she was able to get some. They gave her 20 3mg pills. She's supposed to take 12mg a day for 5 days.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My daughter was very sick after attending an outdoor 3 day festival. She called one of the Doctors listed on the site that is going around They spoke to her and went through all of her symptoms. They prescribed 4 medications including chloroquine, ivermectin, an inhaler, and something else. They called it in to a pharmacy, about a mile away from her here in California. She had the scripts within 2 hours or less. I think it was an hour. She began feeling better the next day and was way better within 48 hours. It absolutely worked. She stopped the ivermectin after symptoms subsided, just to be safe. No more symptoms, and that was over a week ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Because NOTHING makes ya wanna go run 5 miles more than getting the flu...

Exercise when your sick should be relegated to ONLY such things as lifting a spoonful of chicken broth into the mouth.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I guess I wouldn't know anything about health. I haven't had the flu in 35 years.
Who said anything about running 5 miles.
Do you always exaggerate and lie in your arguments?

Again..with all the disinfo going around, you'd do well to ignore the info claiming dog dewormer is a cure...even if it's a benign drug.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: NewzNose
Again..with all the disinfo going around, you'd do well to ignore the info claiming dog dewormer is a cure...even if it's a benign drug.

Talk about disinfo...

Saying such about Ivermectin when it has an extreme amount of evidence that it is not only safe but extremely effective for the COVID, even when something is extremely sick, works quickly, and decisively, is just plain ignorant.

But, you do you...
edit on 30-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Here is the site thats making the rounds.

Speak with your own doctor too, of course.

Personally, Im still not convinced its the "only" effective option. However, I dont think that there was pre-existing research in this realm of things either, like other things. And, so much research in recent times is extraordinarily suspect even under brief examination.

Ivermectin certainly has the social momentum at this point though, and that means a lot.

There's plenty of evidence that it has positive effects on COVID patients. There was also a nice pool of already existing Ivermectin users to test against COVID infection rates. From A COVID-19 prophylaxis? Lower incidence associated with prophylactic administration of ivermectin

Ivermectin seems to have properties that aren't reflected in it's on-label use. Hopefully the exploration of how it helps COVID will help other uses emerge.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Just wondering if anyone knows what the ivermectin regimen is and where you get it?

I have read that it can be used as a preventative or a treatment.

Is there a list of the best treatments and what the treatments are?

However, there are supplements you can take to boost your immune system so you might want to look into that.

Chaga.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Seems like plenty are willing to give medical advice under the auspices of not giving medical advice though. Im not even saying you are, its just a fascinating trend to me.

I'm not giving or not giving medical advice. If you want to guzzle molasses and baking soda, knock yourself out. I'm gonna laugh at you, but I sure won't stop you.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Because there is a conspiracy that is working against any sound medical advice or alternative treatment and that is propagating deadly lies, and only people who are aware of the conspiracy have taken measures to keep themselves safe.

That's absurd because it implies that every doctor is in on it. But go ahead, take your equine pharmacological substance if that's what your 'research' has told you you should be doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
What is your Social Standpoint on the 'Vaccine' then?

I personally don't care if you get it or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The are myriad doctors who are not "in on it," but are speaking out. Many doctors keep their mouths shut out of fear or peer pressure (same thing, really).

And Ivermectin is not an "equine pharmacological substance." That comment alone unmasks volumes of stark ignorance on your part. Sad, really. You clearly and obviously don't even know what Ivermectin is, what it's used for or what it does. Educate yourself so you don't look so ignorant. Seriously.
:
edit on 2021 8 01 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

And Ivermectin is not an "equine pharmacological substance." That comment alone unmasks volumes of stark ignorance on your part.

What was its first approved use for, humans or animals?

But again, I don't care if you dose your self into oblivion with it. As a matter of fact, I want you to take it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Co vd is the flu. Don't take weird stuff because of propaganda.
If you have flu symptoms drink water, take vitamins, get rest and get aime sunshine and exercise.

Except Covid-19 isn't a flu and I know a few people who have been struck down by it.

But please carry on propagating ignorance...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join