It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Illness.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was wondering about when I got sick before, I overcame it somewhat but then it came back worse shortly after I recovered. i assume that since vacs are dead or whatever this can't happen but I am never gonna be a Microbiologist and the internet has become a place of what is right narratively too much and not what is factually correct, fear the correct facts even about vaccines. They would have you believe your health can be wrapped up in a nice little corporate gas lighting bow, which is the real crime about cancel culture, it cancels healthy debate too. I would like to hear about experiences from the dark side of vaccines though, not anti vax just the risks involved that companies and such really would have your Twitter deleted for.

I really don't want this to be a my friend's friend experience type thing though... Like there are microbiologists who claim as anti vax too so like this is all really astounding to me, majority of people are alive or still healthy simply because of vaccines, so all the non sense is really concerning and I want to embrace the fear like that hamburger from Mcdonalds that is probably not beef but that missing hobo.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I see you are new here. I can't take the vaccine because I reacted bad to some vaccines in the past and am allergic to some of the ingredients in them to. So I can't tell you of any bad side effects from the vaccine nor can I tell you that it is harmless from trying it. If I did take it, I would most definitely be giving you a bad report, but I know of the intolerance and bad reactions and how this vaccine is not recommended for me.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My arm hurt. It was traumatic.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin
I was wondering about when I got sick before, I overcame it somewhat but then it came back worse shortly after I recovered. i assume that since vacs are dead or whatever this can't happen but I am never gonna be a Microbiologist and the internet has become a place of what is right narratively too much and not what is factually correct, fear the correct facts even about vaccines. They would have you believe your health can be wrapped up in a nice little corporate gas lighting bow, which is the real crime about cancel culture, it cancels healthy debate too. I would like to hear about experiences from the dark side of vaccines though, not anti vax just the risks involved that companies and such really would have your Twitter deleted for.

I really don't want this to be a my friend's friend experience type thing though... Like there are microbiologists who claim as anti vax too so like this is all really astounding to me, majority of people are alive or still healthy simply because of vaccines, so all the non sense is really concerning and I want to embrace the fear like that hamburger from Mcdonalds that is probably not beef but that missing hobo.

I got a very bad reaction to my second Covid vax shot. Very bad chills and fever that knocked me out for about a day. That been said I don’t regret my decision. I consulted with my Dr and due to my pre-existing lung condition I have he recommended for me to take it.

I think that’s what boils down too. Trust your Dr, not Biden, not Trump and certainly not an Internet forum. This whole vax debate is silly. I don’t see people suffering from cancer seeking treatment advice on the internet, they go to a Dr… but for some reason for this Covid stuff we have put our trust on the internet or the media. The whole thing is silly.
edit on 30-7-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: themightymerlin

I got a very bad reaction to my second Covid vax shot. Very bad chills and fever that knocked me out for about a day. That been said I don’t regret my decision. I consulted with my Dr and due to my pre-existing lung condition I have he recommended for me to take it.

I think that’s what boils down too. Trust your Dr, not Biden, not Trump and certainly not an Internet forum. This whole vax debate is silly. I don’t see people suffering from cancer seeking treatment advice on the internet, they go a Dr… but for some reason for this Covid stuff we have put out trust on the internet or the media. The whole thing is silly.

My doctor retired early instead of being forced to deliver jab and democrat propaganda.

Stronger statement than any words.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
My doctor retired early instead of being forced to deliver jab and democrat propaganda.

Vaccines aren't political, and we're not forcing them in America. Your doctor was a quack.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The fact that Pfizer has generated $7.8 billion in second-quarter revenue.. And Booster shots are likely coming..

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The fact that Pfizer has generated $7.8 billion in second-quarter revenue.. And Booster shots are likely coming..

Cool. Over 4 billion doses have now been given worldwide.

OmG tHeY mADe mOnEY!

Where's the mandate?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Vaccines aren't political, and we're not forcing them in America. Your doctor was a quack.

Try telling that to cdc, msm and democrats.

Doctor objected to orders that he say & do things his medical training & experience told him were wrong.

Only choice was complying with democrat fascists or retiring.

And he was not alone.

And if THIS vaccine isn't political, why the all out fascist effort by democrats to make it so.

Their propaganda only works on already brainwashed democrats.

The rest of us are immune, and see right through it.

Get democrats to publish honest information instead of making political with propaganda, and I will listen.

Until then you are just reeeeeeeing into the wind.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Did they have to amputate like other vaccine victims?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Democrats sure are trying to force them.

And seem awfully angry that many don't respond to their threats.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You actually believe that?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

OmG tHeY mADe mOnEY!

Where's the mandate?

Money is bad, unless it belongs to Donald Trump

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You actually believe that?

No.

I KNOW that.

And so would you if you'd look past democrat's propaganda.

One poor lady lost both legs and likely both hands.

Reality.

But invisible behind democrat's propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

OmG tHeY mADe mOnEY!

Where's the mandate?

How much do you charge Trump for renting your brain?

I'm guessing he didn't pay a penny.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Democrats sure are trying to force them.

And seem awfully angry that many don't respond to their threats.

I can think of like 2 democrats who want it to be mandatory, and Republicans are joining them.

Do elaborate. Which democrats are trying to actually force them? And why are they worse than the Republicans who want everyone to be vaccinated?

Why shouldn't everyone be vaccinated? If they can tolerate it, obviously. Some people can't, and that's totally understandable. Nobody said otherwise.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

OmG tHeY mADe mOnEY!

Where's the mandate?

Oooooooooooooooooo..sick burn bro!

I mention him rarely to be honest, but that is you guys default "gotcha"

Most of y'all can be summed up like this..I have loud opinions about things I refuse to understand!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, and apparently everyone that works for them.

Pay better attention.

To something other than democrat's talking points.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Trump will figure out more ways to get money out of you guys.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

OmG tHeY mADe mOnEY!

Where's the mandate?

Oooooooooooooooooo..sick burn bro!

I mention him rarely to be honest, but that is you guys default "gotcha"

Most of y'all can be summed up like this..I have loud opinions about things I refuse to understand!

Care to explain this?

"Money is bad, unless it belongs to Donald Trump"

But keep trying, I'll be here all night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join