It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wow.

I mean the optics on this are cringeworthy, no matter what you think of the VaxPorts.

The only way they could have made it worse is to make them in the shape of stars for God sake.

The world has jumped the shark.

Will the white badges have to use different fountains?

SMH

I would have never thought it would get this far this quickly. We are closer to having different fountains and what's a few more restrooms, and consequently, we are closer to some having to use different trains and showers...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There are some Republican representatives/Senators whom are trying to fight back. The democrats have called to imprison these Republicans, including for not wearing a mask.

You have Gaetz whom was falsely accused of raping a minor and it was all a lie, and a scam by a RINO and the democrats. He was also accused of paying women for having sex with them because he has given in the past gifts to women he has gone out with...

Rep. Gohmert and other real Republicans spoke recently about the fact that the U.S. now has political prisoners whom did not commit any crimes. As always leftist dictators disrupted the press conference.

There are Americans in prison whom didn't resort to violence, didn't destroy anything and were just at the Capitol and they are in isolation for 23 hours a day. They are being tortured, they are not allowed to have a lawyer, their rights are being denied and they are being forced to admit guilt.

Those whom did commit crimes are being punished more harshly than normal. Make no mistake, I have no qualms with having people whom did destroy property and assaulted police officers being punished. But the punishment must not exceed the crime. But democrats are making their political opponents into criminals.

There are at least 126 Republicans whom have been trying to fight all of this, including calling for state voter id to make sure only legal votes are counted.

edit on 29-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Wow.

I mean the optics on this are cringeworthy, no matter what you think of the VaxPorts.

The only way they could have made it worse is to make them in the shape of stars for God sake.

The world has jumped the shark.

Will the white badges have to use different fountains?

SMH

I would have never thought it would get this far this quickly. We are closer to having different fountains and what's a few more restrooms, and consequently, we are closer to some having to use different trains and showers...

Maybe they'll be nice and go strictly concentration camp style this time.

Make us all telemarketers or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Maybe they'll be nice and go strictly concentration camp style this time.

Make us all telemarketers or something.

Since they love and are paid by China, including Hunter Biden's paintings many of which are being paid by rich CCP Chinese CEOs, the political prisoners the democrats will keep in prison will be used to farm gold in video games like the Chinese communists do in China.

If you think those prisoners are having fun because they are farming gold in games you are wrong. They barely sleep, they are not allowed to freely use the restroom when they need to and have to keep a quota.

China used prisoners in lucrative internet gaming work

BTW, the CCP is to this day still doing this.

edit on 30-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's the final countdown. Now no one is blocking their agenda so things are going to really get stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, it is segregation, and targeting.

Yellow badges. Yellow. Who the Hell dropped this ass on his head when he was a kid??

Voluntary...

For now.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

wow!

Is this for real??

This Superintendent must be a NAZI!

We'r in real trouble if this starts a trend around the World. Surely it couldn't, it's only a bl oody flu virus!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It's beginning - again?

How many times is that now?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

UGH! This is wrong on so many levels, I just can't deal with this anymore, people don't see what'ss going on here??? how can you not?!!?!?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I work for a major defense contractor and we have the same thing in place.

Those who choose to get vaccinated can wear a green badge that says "Vaccinated." This allows them to skip daily temperature checks as well as forgo the wearing of masks.

Those that aren't vaccinated must continue temperature checks and mask wearing.

In my area, not being vaccinated, I seem to be in the minority.

I do feel like a second class citizen now. Not a great feeling.
edit on 30-7-2021 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By Jim Hoft
Published July 29, 2021 at 12:45pm
Galesburg, IL School District 205 Superintendent John Asplund sent this shocking email out to staff members announcing a new ID badge policy.

School staff now have the option to change from the customary white ID badge to a yellow ID badge to indicate that they have received the covid vaccine.
They are actually going to use Yellow Badges for identification.

It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status

Yep, you read that right... The Illinois Superintendent has just stated that people whom can prove to have received the CoV-2 vaccines will receive and will be able to wear a yellow badge..."

BTW, yes it is optional...for now... Plenty of far leftists, including Biden and democrat leaders, are calling to force people to be vaccinated... Eventually wearing a "badge", whether yellow or other color, will also be called by far leftists to be mandated around the world...

And we still have people asking what is wrong with all of this?...

Yep, better start sorting out my loft as may need to start hiding in there soon. Might start a diary whilst up there too.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

Those who choose to get vaccinated can wear a green badge that says "Vaccinated." This allows them to skip daily temperature checks as well as forgo the wearing of masks.

That actually made me think a bit, "What's to stop someone from showing how bad it feels to be a target, by mowing everyone in the business down? Not saying you ever would do that, Torq, but someone else could be pushed there.

I wouldn't doubt if some are hoping to push people to a Going Postal workplace mass shooting a few times over. If that were to occur, I'd surmise it's probably the clincher for any bill pushes or ideology pushes on the already distrustful, confused, and just plain freaked out of the population.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
That’s what they are IMO possibly pushing for, so they can implement strict lockdowns again, or ughh the thing everyone is scared of, ML.
Keep pushing a Wolf into a corner, see what the outcome becomes.
Is that why cheap Russian ammo is labeled Wolf?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Superintendent Asplund gets a special badge:

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Fascist and historically tone deaf... not a good combination.

I chuckled to myself reading that form someone whose profile picture features a confederate flag.

I salute you for your picture, but find the irony rather on the nose.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Oh yes, yes YES.

Please be real and not a hoax, please be real and not a hoax, please be real and not a hoax.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

That's because you've got strong views but aren't owning them. If you feel strongly enough about this not to get vaxxed then don't stay in the closet about it.

Do what the vegans do.

When a vegan goes to a steak cookoff and people give them funny looks and shun them, and tell them that they're going against natures laws, does a vegan just wallow in self pity, no, they own their views and make sure that everybody knows that they're a vegan and that they feel discriminated against, and that they're not going to put up with things just because the majority are against them.

Take you're metaphoric pack of tofu soy dogs, slap them down on their metaphoric grill and demand that they cook them for you with a fresh set of tongs that hasn't been used on a steak.

Own it man, own it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Democrats are Nazis.

There is no argument to the contrary.

Republicans are enablers, however and can't be counted on either.

I'm investing in rope. I think we're going to need it.

I had that epiphany this morning when I was reading about SF DA Chesa Boudin. He is a criminal openly siding with criminals. He states the problem is the police and the drug dealers are the real victims.

Democrats lawmakers and politicians are criminals and the enemy of America. It’s going to take average citizens taking the law in their own hands to save America

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think it would just be easier & more effective if you yourself were to place your head in a garbage bag, and duct tape it securely to your neck with Gorilla tape. Permanently. No air holes needed, or you'll get da Rona anyway, amirite.

edit on 7/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
With my sincere apologies to the Jewish people, especially those who had relatives who suffered.
There is a picture of a group of Jews, after being liberated, standing with yellow stars on and baring their fore arms to show their number tattoos. Get a group of people and emulate the photo, writing the "tattoos" with ink. Then put the two photos together with the title "what's the difference". and get it shown everywhere that can possibly shown.
SHAME THEM. That is the only way to treat them. They should be totally ashamed of themselves.

<< 1    3 >>

join