It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Or it's been decades in the planning and they know exactly what they are doing.

It'll be easy to get rid of the unvaccinated, too. They'll just release something truly deadly that the vaccinated happen to already be more or less immune to, but still spread.
edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This would explain what happened in India.

As soon as the Vaccine was introduced in that country Covid-19 ripped through India like wild fire.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You are kinder than me. I believe it was done with intention as both
a eugenic effort as well as control and revenue

Concerning your comment about revenue.
Moderna stock price this time last year was trading around $78
Todays price is $349

1000 shares = $271,000 profit within 12 months.

This time last year, several were discussing the ethics about
earning profits from other peoples ignorance. Always a debate.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
On thing I learned serving in the military from a recruit teenager to a senior captain spanning over 20 years; never volunteer for anything. If they are asking instead of just sending people already assigned to the mission something is WRONG.

The vaccines went from an ask to borderline order real #ing quick. Yeah, well I know this game. Played it a long time. I'm not taking it and anybody that thinks I am is going to honor that I was not screwing around. I'd rather be dead and that's the god damn fact of the matter. Experiment on the willing all you want. The unwilling is where # gets real.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There wasn't enough testing on these mRNA vaccines, they changed the rules governing the testing procedures which was wrong to do. This is just one of multiple professionals in virology and immunity that are observing the evidence and telling people that this vaccine is not right. Not antivaxers, they are just concerned people like us who say this new vaccine should have been scrutinized way more before it was given to so many people.

Everything that doctor said matches what I have read over the year, but I do not have that much knowledge to say the vaccine will cause certain things, I have only read certain aspects of this stuff and do not know how to apply it. He on the other hand does have the expertise to apply this information. I don't trust anything Fauchi says, I learned not to trust him within the first few months of the pandemic, he was flipflopping all over the place and making mistakes. He also was doing too much airing on the news, he became an attention hound, people who have that problem start to say what others want to hear, in this case he started promoting fear because MSM loves fear.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Oh that's right. A nefarious plot by the world's overlords to attack their most obedient population and leave the dissidents in perfect health.

I don't know how I missed that..

What if it’s a Litmus test? The easily hoodwinked don’t have the genetic diversity they wish to preserve, for later farming of stem cells for their trans humanist wet dream?😉

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nailed it in a single post.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Your comment reminded me of the film where society is paid in minutes of life. This could morph into a world where you get paid in vaccines and if you have a low credit score you get shots that only last a week instead of a month or several months.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Transhumanism is their goal.

CDC: Vaccinated Becoming "Super-Spreaders" - Infecting unvaccinated people!

CDC JUNE 28 2021

A disaster of staggering proportions is now unfolding with the COVID-19 situation; the CDC is telling VACCINATED people to wear masks because, it turns out, some are carrying high viral loads which can infect other people!

Despite being warned by multiple experts that commencing vaccine distribution in the middle of a pandemic could breed "variants", the CDC and state health officials moved ahead with it anyway. 

Now, the 150 Million+ Americans who got "the jab" are becoming SUPER-SPREADERS of the deadly Delta and Lambda Variants . . . exactly what the experts warned about.  The vaccinated may be infecting other people.

This is a disaster of Biblical proportion unfolding. 

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

edit on 29-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

These are sick, twisted, wicked individuals. They all think like Prince Phillip, who said

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

Yes this is a real quote. We are useless eaters, they are elite and they think nothing of destroying all of us because in their mind all the regular people are destroying earth and using up all the natural resources. They want us gone so they can use our planet longer and they feel like they deserve to be the ones making the decisions about who is useless and who is not because they think they are superior to us.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

the only movie like that, that comes to mind is IN Time, may be another and i haven't seen or heard of but i seen a lot of sci fi/ utopian movies.

never cared much for timberlake, but that was a fairly good movie.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Damn, that actually looks pretty good, thanks for the plug!

I've actually wondered lately if the old Aeon Flux series MTV used to air way back when might have been on to something, just not so many millennia off. We're starting to look like Bregna.
edit on 7/29/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I did often think about that because they know they can't solve the climate crisis which in itself will destroy most of humankind if not all (& most likely most of everything that lives on this planet) after 2050 (then all the methane gas gets out in the atmosphere under the ice (80x more potent then co2 in the first few years (you could see +6 on average after that (great ice age was about 4-6 minus on average) that those in power came up with something like this.
I'm a goner then if this vaccine does that... But yea I believe those in power could be that wicked. Perhaps it's just a rehearsal and they do the real thing after... Although they could be too late when I think about it, co2 stays in the atmosphere for a long time (between 300 to 1,000 years), it's not gone with lets say only 1 billion ppl left and so the climate crisis either.

edit on 29-7-2021 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Damn, that actually looks pretty good, thanks for the plug!

well it is good, i just don't like timberlake.
it also took me a long time to be able to watch either of the wahlberg brothers movies / shows, i always thought boy bands were nothing but phony's, acting like they had any musical talent.

mark is a better actor than donnie, but both do a good job at acting.

ETA: didn't really get into the Aeon Flux animated series but did like the movie.
edit on 29-7-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
On thing I learned serving in the military from a recruit teenager to a senior captain spanning over 20 years; never volunteer for anything. If they are asking instead of just sending people already assigned to the mission something is WRONG.

The vaccines went from an ask to borderline order real #ing quick. Yeah, well I know this game. Played it a long time. I'm not taking it and anybody that thinks I am is going to honor that I was not screwing around. I'd rather be dead and that's the god damn fact of the matter. Experiment on the willing all you want. The unwilling is where # gets real.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT THIS

See this shield

you tell me the truth

or i go out on it

standing on-top of this hill

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Damn that pesky human immune system, would be so much easier if we could cull the populace with one virus ,Life seems to always adapt !

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

the only movie like that, that comes to mind is IN Time, may be another and i haven't seen or heard of but i seen a lot of sci fi/ utopian movies.

never cared much for timberlake, but that was a fairly good movie.

That's the very one! Couldn't quite remember the name when I made the post. Really good film too! Thank you for the help 🙂👍

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join