It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC reverses course,Fully Vaccinated Americans will to wear masks again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think this time a lot more people are ready to fight back.

Last time our mayor declared a mandate, he got the immediate compliance of the 4 metro area counties. This time, he walked out all on his lonesome. One flat out refused him. Another said they'd discuss it after more data from their own health dept. and it would be in their agenda in a week. The third just said riiiight; we'll see.

The other metro counties said they had no plans to do anything.

Of course, the Missouri AG is also suing the mayor for imposing the mandate too.
edit on 28-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hope so but people are so conditioned now that it's scary.

Was at a store earlier today and an elderly woman actually panicked when I accidently stepped inside her 6 foot bubble of protection.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: HawkEyi

Business shut-downs will be next.

That way government can just start UBI and pay everyone to hide behind toilet paper in masks and not work except for businesses favored by government that will make billions.

Well, all I know is the travel restrictions are killing our market appointments in Chicago just like mask mandates will here in Atlanta.

Hellfire nobody will want to order goods for next Spring when there is so much uncertainty going on. So hell they had better do a UBI and do it quick

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Don't care. I wore one at work from April last year, till almost June this year. Didn't change my life any, other than a piece of cloth over my mouth.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Don't care. I wore one at work from April last year, till almost June this year. Didn't change my life any, other than a piece of cloth over my mouth.

Why?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Why?

Because I enjoy income. I have a wife and 4 kids to house and feed.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Why?

So like the rest of us you have to obey and comply in order to support your family.

Kay

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Why?

So like the rest of us you have to obey and comply in order to support your family.

Kay

The alternative is unemployment, and then you guys would be mad at me about that.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well thanks for explaining fascism!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

Well thanks for explaining fascism!

The word you were looking for was capitalism.

I have a solid job where I can pay for a nice house, 3 car payments at the moment, and food for 6 people. Capitalism says that my job can make policies that I have to follow to work there, and they can fire me with or without reason.

I choose income and health insurance for my family.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There are truly only 2 words that can describe this state of affairs........ Clown Fiesta.

Anyone participating in this, just remember, you do so at your own risk. ;]

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

That's the thing my friend because anecdotally it did change my family's life took a business that 5 people built from scratch and supported us for 28 years and destroyed it, and because our business is built around large gatherings restrictions kill it.

So now we waited and were hoping to have a new start at our markets and here come restrictions again, a business that supported 4 families now barely supports 1 and a half. In our industry, we are better off than most but we really really need a good fall and holiday retail season or we will lose more retail stores than we already have. Once that happens it won't matter if we are wearing masks and are restricted from traveling or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Damn, people, just stop complying with the BS from the CDC and Government. If no one complies it is all over instantly and “We the People” take our power back from these asshole politicians.

edit on 2021/7/29 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Business shut-downs will be next.

That way government can just start UBI and pay everyone to hide behind toilet paper in masks and not work except for businesses favored by government that will make billions.

Well, all I know is the travel restrictions are killing our market appointments in Chicago just like mask mandates will here in Atlanta.

Hellfire nobody will want to order goods for next Spring when there is so much uncertainty going on. So hell they had better do a UBI and do it quick

I thought that Kemp had rules out mandatory mask mandates? I know I won't be wearing one.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Good luck, i've tried since the very beginning to get that point across. There aren't enough that have complied due to their fear of the virus thay we couldn't have stomped this out by now.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Atlanta Mayor Issues a Mandate Requiring Masks Indoors in ...
Search domain atlanta.eater.comatlanta.eater.com...
Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms signed an executive order Wednesday evening requiring all people, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks indoors in public places, including private...

Kemp did but Atlanta mayor Keisha Bottoms dictated a mask mandate in public and private buildings in the city of Atlanta. We had a market everybody was stoked about with the hope that it would get good traffic. We have already seen accounts say they will not be attending and even a few manufacturers saying they won't attend and more saying they will just send a skeleton crew.
edit on 29-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Atlanta Mayor Issues a Mandate Requiring Masks Indoors in ...
Search domain atlanta.eater.comatlanta.eater.com...
Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms signed an executive order Wednesday evening requiring all people, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks indoors in public places, including private...

Kemp did but Atlanta mayor Keisha Bottoms dictated a mask mandate in public and private buildings in the city of Atlanta. We had a market everybody was stoked about with the hope that it would get good traffic. We have already seen accounts say they will not be attending and even a few manufacturers saying they won't attend and more saying they will just send a skeleton crew.

Bottoms Up as they say 😃

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This how fascist government work, get ready because is not going to end, now is forced vaccinations next is forced labor, forced abortions and forced sterilization base on racial and mental profile, the sky is the limit.

Yes, I guess those that welcome a dictatorship are loving this type of treatment.

It is not going to end, guys, this will extend to every aspect of our lives.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Was at a store earlier today and an elderly woman actually panicked when I accidently stepped inside her 6 foot bubble of protection.

LOL. You're lying. Anyone that close to you will go into orbit.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Biden making announcements right now, can hardly talk roflmao 😵‍💫

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join