It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitals in France May be Reserved Only for the Vaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fivecats

What the overall mood there over these covid vax measures? i think its getting over the top.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The mood is mixed. Most people are just getting vaxed because they need to have a good time.

There are protests at the weekends but I am getting the feeling that most people are resigned to the measures.

I think that they are rushing through the measures because the effectiveness of the vaccines is wearing. A member of family who is 86 and double jabbed since three months ago is in intensive care with covid.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

I really dont understand why people just cant have a test instead of the jab before entering a hospital?? ok, if its a life or death situation, what are the hospitals going to do??

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
People who have had the jab are still catching a virus, so why force people into getting jabbed?

Why cant the unvaccinated still wear masks which they were doing anyway??

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
People who have had the jab are still catching a virus, so why force people into getting jabbed?

Why cant the unvaccinated still wear masks which they were doing anyway??

This is my view on this as well. I don't mind wearing a mask and have been wearing N95 masks since January of 2020. I'd much rather do that than inject myself with that nonsense.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If the science is correct,there is no reason to vaccinate after 80% ,indicates herd immunity
The unvaccinated are not more of a threat, both vaccinated and non catch and release the virus
What about our own immune system, do we all have HIV?
No
Whats going on here is not about the virus at all, it's about delivering this jab no matter what it takes.

edit on pmTuesdayTuesday20600000007pm7 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

But the thing is it seems they had being moving away from their goal posts of 80% first it was 70% now its creeping towards 90 or vaccinating the whole world?
Because Bill Gates said so?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

This 'pandemic' will go on forever until people realize this disease in not going anywhere
don't look for it in our media,or from our politicians
follow the science

edit on pmTuesdayTuesday20500000007pm7 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I can already see leadership in my country going for this model. I think France is the testing environment for what might come for the whole EU. TPTB looking what kind of resistance there would be.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: BatSars All citizens of France are REQUIRED to get the experimental jab.

Do you have a link that backs up your claim?
I would like to read it please.
edit on 29-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: BatSars All citizens of France are REQUIRED to get the experimental jab.

Do you have a link that backs up your claim?
I would like to read it please.

It's made up. I lived in France or a few years and there are no mandatory vaccinations, it's the most vaccine-sceptic country in the world - the gov are trying to make them mandatory for healthcare workers whose jobs require them being in constant close contact with very elderly, frail and vulnerable but I'd be suprised if it gets passed.

Farmers where I used to live have all kept reserve tanks of slurry/manure to spread on government buildings if things dont stop - a few years back 100s on tonnes of manure were dumped in Paris and pumped through the windows of Macrons Party/Office until he capitulated.

Old video of 10-tonne of slurry being sprayed through open windows of the French President's Palace/Office (French equivalent of the whitehouse)

edit on 30-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join