It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child/Infant COVID detention camps in Vietnam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Over 4,000 children stay at Covid quarantine facilities without parents in Vietnam.

Dr. Le Thi Thanh Nhan - deputy director of the Son Hoa District Health Center (Phu Yen) - confirmed the pictures of a group of children in this district who are subject to isolation. focused medical.

According to Ms. Nhan, , the youngest is 15 months old, the oldest is 5 years old, of which 1 child is F0, the rest is F1 of their parents.

She asked people to stay calm and not "tragedy" about children going into quarantine when they only looked at a few pictures without knowing the whole story.

Oh we know the whole story little Hitler, Kids aren't dying, they're 99.999% unaffected neither are they a disease vectors as the overwhelming majority of cases are hospital acquired cases

The SARS-CoV-2 virus does not spare anyone, so children must also be isolated and treated according to regulations.

So thats another big fat lie...right off the bat, as the average age of dying is 82 years of age, so it spares the vast majority of the population, the only people it is killing is coincidentally -1 year the average life expectancy, so when were talking QUALITY YEARS OF LIFE LOST due to covid is -1 and were literally destroy the world over it

So... Vietnam - 98m population, 49 deaths, OMG gag the children and lock them up

What is this Global obsession with separating children from parents? traumatizing them?. its Criminal and heartbreaking, i dont think many realise the unbelievable psychological damage being done to the children through all of this insanity

Source
E nglish Source

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Wow the big experiment do not spare the innocent all need to be experimental rats, very sad days we are living in earth this days.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Have not posted on ATS for a long time but thought it might interest others that my 82 year old mother with co morbidities of stroke, heart disease, diabetes caught covid. She had antibiotics and oxygen and I believe steroids for 5 days and then came home after another two days. So, to say covid 'spares no one' is the height of exaggeration. She is still doing ok 7 months after her covid experience, with obviously the problems of old age but it did not kill her or disable her. What disabled her was the other illnesses that doctors would not help her with because they were either told not to, or were too afraid of the covid 'flu like illness' .

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Elliot

My parents got covid, in the beginning of the pandemic, both recuperated with no problems, but still got the shot after, because of doctors pressure them to do it.

Sad,

I am glad you mom is doing good, now she have antibodies to fight covid and the variants will not be as strong for her.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Best wishes to you and your parents, marg6043. Sometimes it appears that the people who run the world have become insane. At such times it is best to remember that they always have been insane and 'Apocalypse' just means 'revealling'. We live in amazing times where light is being shone on darkness and just maybe, perhaps, liberation is at hand!

The darkest hour is always just before the dawn.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This OP is utterly heartbreaking and reduced me to tears.

(Thank you to the comment above, Elliot, for reminding me where to lay my hope and faith.)

To all the elders who have already lived a long life: are you okay with this sacrifice kids are forced into making in order for you to "feel" invincible?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
the scamdemic is 100% PURE EVIL.

new topics

top topics

join