It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid - Dr McCullough

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
rumble.com...

Hello conspiracy thinkers ... Let's trademark our own stamp.
This video may have already been posted on this site. If so, please delete it.
Personally I'm not vaccinated. I have cancer and I don't want the vaccine to completely ruin my immune system. No comments about my cancer please.
The problem is, I'm very worried about my family. Everyone has been vaccinated (except myself). Now I saw this video that really upsets me. dr. McCullough seems to me absolutely thrustworthy. To say the least. The reliable sources are piling up by the way. Is it asked too much to get an independant official update on the side effects of this vaccine in the media? Weekly or monthly. That is the least they can do. Or am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Go to Duck Duck Go and enter cancer/dog dewormer.

God bless and good luck...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wish they would do update on all the side effects, of all covid shots that are out there.
Take care.

reply to: zandra

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: damitt

Apart from Canada who seem to have messed up their distrubtion initially and decided to give out a large number of single shots in hopes of it providing enough protection, I believe the mixing and meshing was for the purpose of obfuscating side effrcts. The UK as I understand started doing this per a trial as well, but it also came at the time when they were giving some notice of side effects with one of the products on a certain age group. I believe it was Astrazeneca blood clot side effects for under 65+.
edit on 7/25/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You are not wrong!
I just made my husband watch that video last night, as Dr. McCullough is a highly credentialed doctor, who has been working with Covid patients since the beginning and is trying desperately to get people to listen to reason with regard to the dangers of these vaccines!

These are real credentials, and people should definitely be listening to him!

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, FACC, FACP, FAHA, FASN, FNKF, FNLA, FCRSA

Professor of Medicine, Texas A & M College of Medicine, Baylor Dallas Campus

President, Cardiorenal Society of America

Editor-in-Chief, Cardiorenal Medicine

Editor-in-Chief, Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine

Senior Associate Editor, American Journal of Cardiology

Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX USA. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He practices both internal medicine including the management of common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response. Dr. McCullough has had one full-year of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in doing so, has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has been considered among the world's experts on COVID-19.

Here's a video of the doctor testifying to the Texas Senate, back in March, about his experiences treating Covid and how the U.S. Gov't was burying information on successful medications:

Senate Testimony by Dr. McCullough

edit on 25-7-2021 by lostgirl because: adding link

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

Where are the vaxinators to tell us that this guy is a loon and rumble is garbage?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I looked up his name and there are a lot of people trying to discredit this doctor as a quack. He does not seem to be a quack at all, he is a concerned prestigious doctor of medicine who has taken a stance against this vaccine. I wonder if the government is paying people to discredit this doctor, tax payer money being used to trash the truth. I actually doubt that would occur, but I don't doubt that companies producing the vaccines could be doing that. And of course, there will be some people who love believing in vaccines who will spread lies against anyone who does not believe like themselves who will spread lies about professionals who take a stance against the vaccines. The mRNA vaccines seem to be the vaccines that all the lying about being safe are about, they want us to believe in mRNA vaccines when they would never have allowed a vaccine with this much horrific side effects to be continued to be use in the past. This coverup goes right to the top of our government. What these government agencies write in actual medical articles is not what is actually being said by people, the info in those articles is carefully worded to make the side effects seem less of a problem and the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines to look better than they actually are.

Deception in the pharmaceutical field was bad before, I think they are feeding the deceivers Meth now.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Where are the vaxinators to tell us that this guy is a loon and rumble is garbage?

It won't be long, every single thread it seems

I've watched this video all the way through and he feels genuine to me, Baylor is a good school and he has major creds.
Worth watching in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Imagine if ivermectin not only treated covid but also a littany of other chronic conditions pharma which is making big money on with drugs under patent. It would be a double-backfire and the eua would be void. I know this is more or less what you are eluding to but im trying to spell it out, hypothetically, in case anyone does not understand how big of a threat it is to pharmaceutical profits.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very interesting information - video .

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the video. On a cursory search, he seems very credible and genuinely concerned.

Will be interested to see if this video begins to be scrubbed from the net.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Fantastic video. Answered a few of my questions. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
in this press conference, dr jeremy mcanulty of NSW health says 141 people are in hospital with covid. he then says of those hospitalised, "all but one are vaccinated". (at 6:35 in the video). draw your own conclusions from this statement.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thank You zandra for posting the video.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Can you make your thread titles more descriptive in the future. This is an important thread that will likely need to be EASILY retrieved again in the near future. The way ATS search engine is configured....the more descriptive the title, the easier it is to find a thread on a given subject or sub-subject. Thank-you Zandra.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for the advise. And thank you all for your reactions. I think the big media isn't honnest (It's more than a thought) and it seems that little will change. I thought some bosses of the big media would have a certain amount of conscience. Apparently not. I am not an anti vaxxer but I want to see the pros and cons of this so-called mrna vaccine.
God bless you all. Of course also those who don't agree
edit on 26-7-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, Dr. McCullough has had one full-year of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus ....

Not knocking this fellas credentials, but found the above funny. I think a lot of people "one full year" of COVID study. Why not say something like "has been dedicated to blah... blah... since whenever 2020 when the virus exploded onto the global scene".

That particular wording tickled me. The guy is no doubt a credible expert.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I 100% support the idea that those with a complicated medical history take extra precautions when evaluating any new medical treatment, including the vaccine. I also believe that these particular people should not be pressured into any particular course of action. Medical treatment is a collaborative effort between the patient and the persons direct medical provider, not the media or any specific group of people.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join