It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st post, do I get to learn the handshake now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is there any secret member benefits, a handshake, a card, instructions in how to rule the world?

Being a member of ATS…do we get any discounts? You think their would be a promotional deal with an aluminum foil company….

I will be more of a lurker. I will drop comments like manna from heaven, then I will go on my real world life. I will start some posts too. You won’t tropically see me in the middle of a long back and forth poop talking posts(but I do love reading those) for the simple reason.

As great of a site ATS is, is still just a site. I would rather live in the real world-with real people.

This is about as long as you will see from me, because unlike Humpty(RWG), I don’t like to write.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StarGate77
Welcome! I already like you. I'd love to share your mana but I'll settle for my daily bread. I'm too white for signs and wonders. It's biblical. We really aren't created equal.

Enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around.

edit on 25-7-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelinngh

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Welcome. Hope you find many rabbit holes to get lost in here. Have fun with it. Good to have you.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

instructions in how to rule the world?

We have experts working on that.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarGate77

I would rather live in the real world-with real people.

Hence your name????????

Want benefits- just be a good sheeple and follow popular opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Nope.

Just a thorough IRS audit and overwhelming NSA surveillance from now on.

Welcome.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

But but I want to SEE you tropically

Here’s ya hat .. welcome

The real world is cool ngl but this digital world … is dope af

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

it's clown world out there. Much safer here. We don't make you wear those stupid shoes and the red nose.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ats,
No lives matter
Your all ****s and go **** yourselves

Just kidding not a bad place to be lots of things to read and recently more and more peeps have been using picture books and YouTube videos for idiots like me, I love it.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The vulcan handshake is on Star Trek not on Stargate. But I guess the old Star Trek lander was utilized for Stargate scenes so I suppose Nemoy did touch that.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Is there any secret member benefits

I'm kinda surprised nobody mentioned this, but on the other hand, the fact that no one mentioned it just proves how unimportant it truly is....

There is one official benefit: After you pass 200 Posts, you can access the 'RATS' Forum. (Really Above Top Secret)

When you're not allowed in, it might seem like something special, but then once you're allowed to access it you will quickly realize that it's not so special after all.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

As great of a site ATS is, is still just a site. I would rather live in the real world-with real people.

The people of ATS are many times a lot more real than "real world" people...

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome StarGate77, I can tell you don't like to write, their there, who cares?

Real world? Where is that? LOL. Is it everything outside of ATS? LOL. Dropping comments like manna? I'll believe it when I see it. Until then... I hope you have a good time in the "real world," whatever the hell that even means.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

But I'll never forget the first thread in Rats that I ever read... it was about the random pieces of furniture being sold at crazy prices and the coincidental descriptions and names to missing children, and the idea that people are using well known websites to launder human trafficking monies. Spooked me out.
edit on 25-7-2021 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As a member you are entitled to a Foamy super secrete cult card.

top topics

join