It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Just put your mask on and get off my yard.

Lol that's pretty funny : ) : )

But I haven't worn a mask in 2 months. No one here does. (Vancouver Island British Columbia)

edit on 24-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: canucks555

You don't have a lot of time when there's a pandemic. 

Your virtue signalling is pathetic.

People die every minute of our existence. This bug is a rare cause of death on this planet.

I don't expect you to see the big picture though because your ignorance has been palpable for a long time.

You don't think it's a bio weapon, that's fine.
edit on 24-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: litterbaux

Also when did vaccinations change definition? Vaccination protects self. Nobody else.
The definition has not changed. A vaccine induces the production of antibodies without the subject being infected by the disease. Vaccination has long been associated with benefits to public health, beyond the individual.

If a virus was going to mutate, it’s not likely going to mutate in an unvaxxed person.
Why? Mutation is a random process. Organisms do not mutate for any particular reason. Some mutations turn out to be beneficial to the species, some do not.

Any mutation would die out from attrition vs the noval virus.
Not if that mutation enabled the virus to be more easily transmitted.

The mutation would need to propagate to a level of transmission. Virus’s mutate constantly and most if not all do not get to the level of population within the organism to transmit.

The variants are caused by herd immunity in traditional cases and in the case of Covid, the vaccine has sped that process up.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If that were proven, that this thing is a weapon, then I personally have to protect myself from that.

The COVID virus has been around longer than the Wuhan Labs
If the current one(s) was were meant to be a weapon , it is near pure psychological one.

There is a war on for everyone's body , mind , and soul .

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The truth that you've probably used 17 different items in your every day life made by the companies that you've listed? 

No doubt but I don't inject their shampoos or their bite creams into my bloodstream.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I woulda had to go way east, hundreds of km then south, my passport's expired, i was literally working using those nothing burger protests as an excuse to dick around and watch videos with my boss on the internet and not work.

Also, really, the whole 'oh you're going to kill people unless you get vaxxed' #'s getting real old.

~195,000,000 Cases

~4.5 million deaths

~175,000,000 recoveries

Is not something even worth thinking about. I suppose if you have no concept of numbers over 1 million and don't understand the current global population, the current birth rates and average global death rates per year, yeah i guess 4.5 million seems scary.

But for anyone that passed basic high school math, not so much.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Virus’s mutate constantly and most if not all do not get to the level of population within the organism to transmit.

Yes. Such is the way with evolution in all organisms. And yet, evolution occurs.

The variants are caused by herd immunity in traditional cases and in the case of Covid, the vaccine has sped that process up.
Not much evidence to that effect. Not much reason to think any of the variants originated before the vaccines were in use.
edit on 7/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Unless you believe that there is some kind of world de population agenda (which to me doesn't make sense as the deep state need boots on the ground to make money)

It is a eugenics program to make humans stronger. The covid kills the weak in body. The 'vaccine' takes out the weak in mind.

Yes they want to get rid of a large part of the population because they will have no jobs after automation. They have said it is comming for many years. It is just about here.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You realize things you consume can travel via bloodstream right?

link   
i'm afraid i just don't buy any of it. literally nothing about this situation rings true. all i see is endless fear propaganda and a glaring censorship of ANY opposing viewpoints on all msm outlets. ZERO airtime for anybody not on-agenda. it's all a rotten con i'm afraid.

"So you want a Chinese made bioweapon in you? or a vacc that's designed to fight that weapon? "

neither. i simply don't want tp play any part in this sham. my total and complete abscence of fear of this 'virus' is as sincere as my resolution never to get the 'jab'.

link   
I've never worn one. And I never will. Rural Tennessee.

link   

originally posted by: [post=26001282]Phage Not much evidence to that effect. Not much reason to think any of the variants originated before the vaccines were in use.

Exactly my point.
edit on 24-7-2021 by litterbaux because: Format

edit on 24-7-2021 by litterbaux because: Format

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The 'vaccine' takes out the weak in mind.

One might argue conversely that it is a rational mind (capable of critical thinking) which can appreciate the value of vaccines and disregard the nonsense about becoming "magnetized", and such like.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: NotGuilty

Don’t trust the Chinese, don’t trust the dems, don’t trust the rinos.
Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

Looks like all we have left is God, Qanon and Alex Jones for truthful information.

Don't forget BitChute!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: [post=26001282]Phage Not much evidence to that effect. Not much reason to think any of the variants originated before the vaccines were in use.

Exactly my point.

Heh. Yeah. But you know what I meant. Right?

(post by MDDoxs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The virus has killed more than 4 million people. The vaccine has killed, what, 4 people?

I'd rather suffer side effects from a vaccine than be dead from the virus. Hence why I got it.

link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You realize things you consume can travel via bloodstream right?

Yep.

Do you realize that the Covid shots are not a vaccine?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join