It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain this to me??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Well no one really likes to look at all sides do they.

A compilation of covid vaccine adverse reactions and testimonials.

US: 10,991 vaccine deaths | 9,274 permanently disabled | 463,456 injury reports
UK: 1,470 vaccine deaths | 317,025 injury reports
EU: 18,928 vaccine deaths | 1,823,219 injury reports

Government data sources: Listed there
rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Simple answer would seem to be even if you have already recovered from COVID 19 it is possible that you could be infected with the virus again.

And studies have shown that the vaccinations provide an additional boost in protection even in those who have recovered from the pathogen.

Indonesian Doctors Dying of COVID-19 Amid Surge - July 18, 2021
www.voanews.com...
COVID-19 is taking a devastating toll on medical professionals in Indonesia, where 114 doctors have died so far this month, more than double the number of doctors who died in June, according to a physicians’ network known as the Mitigation Team of the Indonesian Medical Association, or IDI.
The rising number of doctor deaths comes as the government notes that 95% of health workers have received COVID-19 vaccines.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You asked "How does my being vaccinated 'protect those who can't get vaccinated'?" so I gave you the answer.

Then I gave you my opinion, not based on any facts only conjecture on my part, nor did I say it gave that person immunity.

Oh that was a Rhetorical question...well perhaps next time don't ask questions you have already answered to yourself?

Also it is so you can get a stamp in some kind of an Orwellian book or card...

edit on 24-7-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Hmmmph...interesting.

If CDC's numbers are accurate, that's lower than I would have thought.

Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Fact you already managed to catch C19 would probably be an indicator you are likely to catch and spread some of the variants. The vaccines can help mitigate this.

I found your comment about Orwellian book card funny, did you not have an immunization card as a child that was required for schooling?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
It's starting to sink in to many who've taken the vex, that not only are they not as protected as they were led to believe, but there are some unknown long term dangers they never considered. That's those that took the vex and haven't had anything worse than feeling crappy the day or two after the shot. I hearing about ALOT of 30 and 40 something people having strokes and heart attacks. In the before times you occasionally heard about a 30-50 year old having a stroke or heart attack, but damn is happening a lot here lately. Those folks no longer have the ability to have an opinion.

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled. Not most but a noticeable number get angry that people didn't make the choice they did. The political class is scared crapless that there is going to be a large cohort that refused the vex and shows less overall morbidity over the next few years. I expect more than 1 NFL or NCAA football player to fall dead at training camp or in a game this year. That's going to leave a mark.

You know, this is a very plausible explanation of why the government is pressing so hard to get 100 percent compliance from the populace to get the vaccine. If 100 percent of the population has taken the vaccine, there is no control group to compare results with in years to come. In the future, no one would be able to point out what a mistake it was, and blame anyone for pushing us down the road they chose for us. If there are severe consequences, they will be blamed on something else coindental to take the heat off of them. But without that 100% compliance, if most (or even just a substantial portion) of the vaccinated are suffering severe consequences 3 years from now, and the unvaccinated are not, well, public hangings could become commonplace. Assuming, of course, that we haven't completely lost access to unvarnished truth by then. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The answer is there is no reason.

Immunity from one variant is meaningless to other variants. Of course, there is always a chance that the variants are very close derivatives of the original and one vaccine may work on both. But the likelyhood is that the more variants there are the less the vaccines will work. There is also the fact that vaccinated people who contract covid are more likely to die. Their immune system has been primed to attack the variant they were vaccinated for, which is not necessarily the one you are currently infected by. You are, in effect, shooting blanks, and aimed at the wrong target as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Immunity from one variant is meaningless to other variants.

The mRNA vaccines cause antibodies against the spike protein to be produced. As long as a variant presents the spike protein the antibodies will attack it.

If a variant does not present the spike protein, that would indeed be a different matter. Has a variant which does not present the spike protein been identified?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Fact you already managed to catch C19 would probably be an indicator you are likely to catch and spread some of the variants. The vaccines can help mitigate this.

I found your comment about Orwellian book card funny, did you not have an immunization card as a child that was required for schooling?

that sounds completely made up. Please provide a peer reviewed source for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The mRNA vaccines cause antibodies against the spike protein to be produced.

I thought the mRNA shot caused the ribosomes to produce the spike protein.

edit on 25-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
these vaccinated peoples answers have become so god damn dumb i cant take it anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Vaccines currently in use "should" offer "some" protection against new variants but may not be as effective as they are on the original variant for which the vaccine was designed. It would take a significant mutation to render the existing vaccine completely ineffective, however, one small change can have a significant effect on virus communicability or severity.

Data is still being collected and WHO is working with many other groups to understand how the variants affect the virus's behavior as well as the effectiveness of the vaccines. It is simply too soon for conclusive statements.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Viruses are not living entities, hand sanitizer doesn't do #, and they are most certainly not germs and not transmitted in the popular sense of getting a germ on you and it lands on someone else. thats not how it works.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Over vaccination will cause virus to mutate more quickly in order to survive. Being RNA, this virus has the potential to mutate as quickly as influenza or even HIV. That means annual or even more frequent booster shots are required which means big profit for big pharma. If no vaccination, then covid will over time evolve to become mild the way influenza and earlier strains of human coronaviruses did. Over vaccination will only do more harm than good in the long run.
edit on 25-7-2021 by momentoftruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Also I love how all the traditional knowledge of viruses have been tossed out the window for all rules!! Just suddenly everything up and changed because it was manufactured in a lab. Make no mistake, the wuhon lab story is a critical part of the storyline holding together. Without it, they cant just change the rules like with naturally occurring illnesses.
edit on 25-7-2021 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

In other words, the vaccines are like the flu shot.

They are either straight up useful, marginally useful but blunt the impact of the flu, or they don't do squat because the scientists pick the wrong strains.

But the real story in there is that COVID is going to be like a common cold or flu and mutate enough that any attempt at vaccine will only at best ever be marginally useful, so we might as well get used to dealing with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

There is a bit of yes and no in this post.

Using the most strict definition of life, a virus is not a living being. However, it can and does "live" in a host, and reproduces though it can not survive on its own for any great length of time which varies with conditions and the nature of the virus itself. Some live longer than others.

A virus can be transmitted via tactile seeding. You touch a surface with live virus then touch someone else seeding the virus on them. It is up to them to introduce the virus to a mucous membrane or some other path to the bloodstream. The virus can also be transmitted via sneezing or coughing in which small droplets of infected moisture are sent into the air which are subsequently inhaled by another potential host. Think of something like chicken pox. You have it. You touch a door knob. You seed the door knob. The next person to touch the door knob has not had chicken pox - until now... A virus can and is spread via tactile seeding.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: canuckster

There is a bit of yes and no in this post.

Using the most strict definition of life, a virus is not a living being. However, it can and does "live" in a host, and reproduces though it can not survive on its own for any great length of time which varies with conditions and the nature of the virus itself. Some live longer than others.

A virus can be transmitted via tactile seeding. You touch a surface with live virus then touch someone else seeding the virus on them. It is up to them to introduce the virus to a mucous membrane or some other path to the bloodstream. The virus can also be transmitted via sneezing or coughing in which small droplets of infected moisture are sent into the air which are subsequently inhaled by another potential host. Think of something like chicken pox. You have it. You touch a door knob. You seed the door knob. The next person to touch the door knob has not had chicken pox - until now... A virus can and is spread via tactile seeding.

Viruses are too small and too light to remain on surfaces for long. With the slightest breeze such as when a person walks by, viruses on surfaces will become airborne and float in the air. In fact, the vast majority of cases of air transmission of virus don't happen with sneezing or coughing. Also, during sexual activity when people are in close proximity for long periods of time viruses can transmit from one person to another via air.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That amusement park fortune teller thing won't answer until you feed it from your wallet.

One dollar will get you the CDC guidelines and map to nearest VAX hut.

But if you kick it and tip it over, you'll get a treatment plan that's pennies on the dollar fda approved. Maybe even a rh neg exemption, who knows?

eta
They need bodies in hospital beds to justify their fear mongering. It generates a huge profit margin in cooperating markets.

edit on (7/25/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

An equal antibody initiative would have shown good faith in the vaccine program
unfortunately this never materialized.
Because of this,i don't blame people for being suspicious
A free and readily available antibody test (a substitute for the jab) should still have/been an option.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join