It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Segregate Unvaccinated, Make Them Pay For Tests Every Day

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I really don't understand what the "vaccinated" folks are worried about. Unless............

New figures released by the Health Ministry claim that the COVID vaccine is only 39% effective at preventing the transmission of the coronavirus, but more than 91% effective at preventing severe cases.
The figures, based on cases from June 20 to July 17 — a period when the Delta variant told hold across Israel — show that those who are fully vaccinated have only a 40.5% chance of avoiding symptomatic COVID, but an 88% chance of avoiding hospitalization due to the disease.
The figures also show that among those who were vaccinated in January, there was only a 16% effectiveness against being infected, compared to 44% of those vaccinated in February, 67% of those who received their shots in March, and 75% for those vaccinated in April.
The vaccine’s effectiveness at preventing severe cases for those vaccinated in January remains 86%, according to the figures, only slightly lower than those vaccinated in the following months.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Okay enough of this madness. So why is no one talking about those that do not need the vaccine. Those that have recovered and have natural immunity.

With the supposedly crazy rise in the numbers of those testing positive, there will be no unvaccinated without natural immunity left, in a very short time.

And when did all those people that got sick with COVID, after, being fully vaccinated, suddenly not matter?

This is starting to look more and more like a major distraction, or a need for a scapegoat.

I am a firm believer, when they are pushing this hard to gather our attention in one place, there is something much bigger coming.

At this rate is looking a lot like, they know something, big, and ugly is coming. It is looking like a mad dash to get everyone tagged and IDed before the tsunami hits. Why?

Well they probably will need to know who died, and who lived. Those that lived, have to be able to be identified, so they can be tracked down, and accounted for. There is no way they can maintain their position of power if they have millions of angry, desperate, people with little hope, running wild. They would lose their power and control.

It is starting to look like a dozen apocalyptic movies and TV series from the past. Maybe they really were trying to tell us something.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

No one is talking about it because the narrative is that even if you caught coronavirus you still need to get the vaccine. Here is a representative Q&A
Link to quoted site: www.uchicagomedicine.org...

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19? Absolutely. While we know recovering from a COVID-19 infection means you will have circulating antibodies in your system, we are still learning about how the immune system handles the antibody response after a natural infection. We’re not sure how protective the antibodies are from different kinds of infections — such as an asymptomatic infection versus a symptomatic infection. With vaccination, we know that people with healthy immune systems are getting a great antibody response. So I would recommend vaccination even after a COVID-19 infection to get the best protection. On top of that, if you live with people who are at higher risk of severe infection or may not develop a strong antibody level after vaccination, getting your own COVID-19 vaccination may make it less likely that you will transmit the virus to them.

So, natural immunity is not good enough. There are varying messages about this, but that is the main narrative.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Bluntone22
The logic is that if everyone is vaccinated then the virus will pass through the population "safely".

Well, since it is already proven that the vaxxed also get sick and die from it, logic also dictates that if everyone is unvaccinated, the virus will pass through the population safely.

There's one problem tho, everyone needs to be vaccinated all at the same time and all basically let the virus run through the population. Its virtually impossible to do that.

No - it actually is impossible to do that... unless you have a plan for getting everyone in the world - or country or State, or even Town (good luck with that) all together and in one big long line, hand each and every one of them a jab, and have each group of two jab each other (the last one in line jabs the one in front of him/her/zem/zer/xdn/dfj/etc, and vice versa, and on down the line.

I'll ask again (and again, not expecting a rational answer, likely because there is none):

If you believe that the vaxx protects you, then why are you afraid of the unvaxxed?

Here's another question...

If you believe that the unvaxxed are going to die, and you hold the unvaxxed in such low regard, why do you care if they remain unvaxxed?
edit on 23-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: strongfp

I'm not someone that just brushes off science.
My wife's friend buried her 47yr old healthy husband because of covid so I know it can kill

I am very sorry for your loss, but he didn't just die, he was murdered by those who refused and continue to refuse to this day to push for mass use of known safe and extrmely effective therapeutics like Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, etc etc ad nauseum.

I'm tired of all the fear being shoved people.

You and me both brother. I just had a conversation with someone at work that is letting the 24/7 fear-mongering get to him. He told me about a conversation he had with his wife last night, he said 'Honey, let's just get the vaxx', and she said 'Are you crazy!? No way, why??" and he said 'Honey I just don't want to lose you'.

I am sending him a link to the FLCC group and their protocol, and told him to just get ahold of some Ivermectin, and/or be prepared to invoke the 'Right to Try' Act and demand the full FLCCC Protocols if either of them get hospitalized.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Well Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey issued an impassioned plea for residents of her state to get vaccinated against Covid-19, arguing it was “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.

No, what it is time for is for Kay Ivey to go.

Hopefully the people of Alabama are smarter than her (I suspect they are).

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

So in other words, it has nothing to do with us or our health.

It is strictly about pushing their experimental drugs into every man woman and child on the planet.

So I guess it is off to the gulag for me.

This smells to high heaven. Something is off, really off. There is no way on God's green earth that they can claim do what the claim. They want us to believe, they have a man made, fast tracked, experimental drug, that does better at making at protecting us against a brand new organism, that is supposedly made by nature, that they know little about, than our own immune system can do.

BS in its purest form. Straight out of the arse of its manufacturer.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

we are still learning about how the immune system handles the antibody response after a natural infection.

Yet apparently we know all there is to know about how the immune system handles a brand new experimental treatment that's existed for less than a year....aight then...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

we are still learning about how the immune system handles the antibody response after a natural infection.

Yet apparently we know all there is to know about how the immune system handles a brand new experimental treatment that's existed for less than a year....aight then...

And they are so convinced that they are the smart ones here that they are willing to force us.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Anyone noticed how they've management to convince half the world that unvaccinated automatically means that you are infected?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jmswrld2769

I really don't understand what the "vaccinated" folks are worried about. Unless............

If the news media were vaccinated with the same covid vaccines as the rest of the population i believe they might worried about the potential backlash...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Dear CNN,

How many guns are owned by the unvaccinated and do you think they would use them if they felt...subjugated?

Signed,
If you don’t think the vax works then why did you get it

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Anyone noticed how they've management to convince half the world that unvaccinated automatically means that you are infected?

That is because they don't think before they spit that garbage out of their mouths, so they think everyone else is incapable of critical thinking.

But I believe it is indeed working. I just came back from the local market, and I was shocked at the number of people wearing masks. At the heart of COVID, few people wore masks in my area, now it is like every other one is wearing a mask.

If people are as quick, and as easily manipulated and controlled, through fear of something this weak, God help us, with what will happen when the real wave hits.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

CNN should be segregated.

They should all have to pay $1000 per lie, all day every day.

Except Mr Potato Head Stelter. ......make it $2000.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's fascinating how one's quote-unquote "hesitant" reaction to this one, single gene therapy treatment, based on relatively new delivery technology, for a SARS-related virus upon which immunotherapy research is less than 20 years old, and offered purely on an EUA basis, now qualifies one to be inserted into the "anti-vax zOMG!" bin.

See what they did there??

You and your children can be fully vaccinated for every single pathology out there, fully vaccinated and 100% compliant, but amazingly along comes COVID-19, they rush out a vaccine gene therapy treatment in under a year, with provable, potentially lethal side effects that are being actively suppressed in the MSM, and now you are attacked for being a "filthy anti-science anti-vaxxer".

Every step of the way, this process has been an exercise in poor messaging, poor communication and poor people management practices.

Like others have mentioned in other posts, if the phrase "we're from the gubmit, and we're here to help" doesn't make you run for your life after this deal, not sure what will.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Leftists believe that those who are not vaccinated, have the China virus

How can I pass on a virus that I don’t have to someone who is immune to it?

ALL leftists are thick
edit on 23 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Exactly this

ALL of those easily manipulated clowns believe that to be the case

Only, FAR LESS than half of the world will be taking the vaccine. The VAST majority will not be vaccinated

8 billion humans, FAR less than 4 billion will be vaccinated

And that upsets the braindead
edit on 23 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Who knows at this point... there's too many conflicting stories, narratives, 'evolving science', etc, etc. All I know is, I somehow got the virus right when vaccines were rolled out, doc told me I CAN get vaccine, but there really is no rush for me until at least September. I've watched the vaccine roll out since and it's kind of making me second guess.
I'm not anti vaccine (in the traditional sense of vaccines, like polio, flu, mumps, etc) or anything, I just don't think I even need it. My symptoms weren't 'mild' but when I was a teenager I almost died with influenza and it wasn't anything near that.
edit on 23-7-2021 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm convinced that the virus is more transmissible via media than actual outside contact.

I'm not suggesting that it's not real but it's definitely becoming more of a mind virus.

edit on 2372021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Just read an article that states:
Here in Tennessee there are over
1000 cases of
The Delta variant among the “VACCINATED”
And over 300 Deaths among the “Vaccinated”

So it appears that being “Vaccinated “ does
Not help with this new Delta Variant.

The government and officials are trying to