It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin saves India

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So it was given as an option to only those with mild symptoms, where recovery is more likely than not already, yet it’s ivermectin that saves the day?

No.

I'm not going to argue about it. I'm not going to discuss it. If you choose to ignore the numbers from India and around the world, that's up to you, but you might want to do yourself a favour and educate yourself a bit.

I'll leave you with this video. There are hundreds and hundreds out there. It's about 22 minutes long, you can just go straight through to about the 21 minute mark and listen to the advice of an actual Doctor.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

It the same they give to horses, is a paste that taste like apples, people are using that without need to get a prescription.

But as usual the big pharma is condemning anybody that is self treating because without a proper dose you can get nasty side effects as per pharma warning.

edit on 23-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: myselfaswell

So it was given as an option to only those with mild symptoms, where recovery is more likely than not already, yet it’s ivermectin that saves the day?

No.

Like with any illness, early treatment is key. Ivermectin has already proven to be a prophylaxis as well.

You can see ivermectin's results from 60 studies here:

Source: c19ivermectin.com...

You can also see other medication and the trials here for comparison:

Source: c19early.com...

There are other supplements and medications higher up on the list, however their isn't sufficient data yet.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been pushed in the trials for awhile now. Ivermectin has proven to work, where as hydroxychloroquine hasn't to the extent we'd like.

Here's a summary with stages and whether they're beneficial, not beneficial or simply harmful.

Ivermectin is not some conspiracy drug. It is proving to work.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: chr0naut

Alongside those figures, you have to also factor in that, so far, 417,851,151 doses of vaccine have been administered in India.

Why doesn't this report also make any mention of the vaccination numbers?

So you think. Chron why do you hate people so much you insist on taking the depopulation side of the NWO game?

There are no viruses that can be stopped and you know it by now.

Why act like you know the truth why not link us so we can view the source and determine if they are lying?

There is much to indicate that Ivermectin only has slight effect on COVID-19 and at very high doses.

The vaccines are already showing significant reductions in COVID-19 cases worldwide. Notably, those results are also being achieved in places where Ivermectin has not been used. So to link the reduction in cases to Ivermectin alone, is to give it credit for the effects other treatments are contributing.

And, since most studies into Ivermectin's effect on COVID-19 is less than spectacular, promoting Ivermectin over those other effective treatments, is a depopulation agenda.

edit on 23/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There is much to indicate that Ivermectin only has slight effect on COVID-19 and at very high doses.

Yep, if you're running an experiment and want to make $$$$$ I'm sure there is.

And there is much more data to indicate that it can reduce hospital admissions by about 75%, maybe you should re-read some of the info presented herein.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Yeah, just stick your fingers in your ears when facts are presented to you.

Good job.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: chr0naut

Yep, if you're running an experiment and want to make $$$$$ I'm sure there is.

And there is much more data to indicate that it can reduce hospital admissions by about 75%, maybe you should re-read some of the info presented herein.

No one who was given ivermectin in India stayed in hospital.

Why are you ignoring what the Indian medical authorities are doing?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ivermetcin is an off patent drug and can be made cheaply. I believe Merck was the original patent holder. They dropped out of the vaccine race and have been focusing on a new drug for treating Covid, so they have a negative incentive for producing or promoting it. It could harm their new on patent expensive product.

Thanks for reminding me to hit the tractor supply and pick up a few more tubes of the pony paste, from the tractor supply. Got some pharmaceutical Ivermetcin coming up from Mexico via a Dallas Buyers Club type deal sometime next month. Just kidding I just love comparing Remedsvir to AZT, because the COVID Troll was neck deep promoting AZT over stuff that actually saved lives back in the 90s.
edit on 24-7-2021 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Veterinarian Ivermectin can be bought over the counter at Tractor Supply, for one example.

Ivermectin for human use can be prescribed only on label, for scabies.

Other drugs are prescribed off label all the time, but Ivermectin has become politicized.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander
All true.

The reason Ivermetcin has been politicized is that if there is an effective treatment, you cannot issue an EUA. Lots of money involved. And possibly something even more nefarious.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEKWchamp

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No.

Like with any illness, early treatment is key. Ivermectin has already proven to be a prophylaxis as well.

You can see ivermectin's results from 60 studies here:

Source: c19ivermectin.com...

You can also see other medication and the trials here for comparison:

Source: c19early.com...

There are other supplements and medications higher up on the list, however their isn't sufficient data yet.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been pushed in the trials for awhile now. Ivermectin has proven to work, where as hydroxychloroquine hasn't to the extent we'd like.

Here's a summary with stages and whether they're beneficial, not beneficial or simply harmful.

Ivermectin is not some conspiracy drug. It is proving to work.

This is the same thing they did to HCQ. Basically, if you wait until someone is on their dying breath to administer it, and the person still dies, it "doesn't work."

Coincidentally, if you wait until then to administer the vaccine, that won't work either.

It's all about the narrative. These people don't care about science or saving lives.
edit on 24 7 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ivermectin costs nothing...had to be trashed by the Medical/media complex so that the vaccines could be considered emergency distribution, can't do that if cures exists. India is suing WHO. All discussed in Q thread...

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Rich Z
Can anyone actually get medical grade Ivermectin without violating some unethical and/or illogical law?

Seems downright ridiculous that something like this that seems to have a proven track record of being beneficial is being blatantly suppressed, yet the "golden child" experimental vaccines with a not so healthy track record appear to be fast tracked to be virtually shoved down our throats. This is just one of many things that makes be step back and think "Now, wait a minute....." about all this BS.

If this stuff did any good the people who make it would be fighting hand over fist to get it used because of the huge amount of money they would make.

edit on 7/24/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thanks for the post, learned about vet/tractor supply, awesome

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
thanks for the post, learned about vet/tractor supply, awesome

I twisted my doctors arm and had him prescribe it to me. I emailed him this protocol from the FLCCC to convince him it was legit. Ivermectin for animals would probably work but I would be concerned with the dosage. Their is also important nutrients that should be taken with the Ivermectin for best results.

FLCCC ALLIANCE

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Can anyone actually get medical grade Ivermectin without violating some unethical and/or illogical law?

Seems downright ridiculous that something like this that seems to have a proven track record of being beneficial is being blatantly suppressed, yet the "golden child" experimental vaccines with a not so healthy track record appear to be fast tracked to be virtually shoved down our throats. This is just one of many things that makes be step back and think "Now, wait a minute....." about all this BS.

Oh this is hillarious vaccines are bad but you have people willing to take a poison used to kill round worms. Ivermectin kills parasites in your intestines or used topicallaaly under your skin, The dosage levels are way to high on animals they weigh a lot more than you do! Ivermectin can cause severe liver damage So please dont be stupid and use it they are dealing wih this in India people are coming in to the hospital after their liver shuts down, By the way the drug company that makes it tried a study to see if it helps on Covid. There study showed it was no help. Realize they have every reason to market their drug and make money so if they say it doesnt work you should listen.

edit on 7/24/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Ivermectin costs nothing...had to be trashed by the Medical/media complex so that the vaccines could be considered emergency distribution, can't do that if cures exists. India is suing WHO. All discussed in Q thread...

If this stuff did any good the people who make it would be fighting hand over fist to get it used because of the huge amount of money they would make.

Well, I don't know about the "costs nothing" part; I'm paying about $60/mo for the stuff at Walmart. Though I'm sure it wouldn't be the money maker the pharm types like.

You can get Ivermectin from your doctor, just ask (demand). If by chance your doctor refuses, you can go here to find a source.

A few months ago the FDA changed their 'rules' on Ivermectin and now it is an optional medication for Covid.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

Well, I don't know about the "costs nothing" part; I'm paying about $60/mo for the stuff at Walmart. Though I'm sure it wouldn't be the money maker the pharm types like.

You can get Ivermectin from your doctor, just ask (demand). If by chance your doctor refuses, you can go here to find a source.

A few months ago the FDA changed their 'rules' on Ivermectin and now it is an optional medication for Covid.

If your doctor doesnt tell you no you need a new doctor. Hes risking your health for no bemeifit what so ever.

Here is the manufacturer the people that would make lots of money selling their drug saying it doesnt work!

www.merck.com...#:~:text=Merck%20Statement%20on%20Ivermectin%20use,%2D19%20 Pandemic%20%2D%20Merck.com

Here is one of the studies

jamanetwork.com...

So your afraid to take a vaccine but want to take a medication that was made to poison parasites? Wow people amaze me

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Oh this is hillarious vaccines are bad but you have people willing to take a poison used to kill round worms. Ivermectin kills parasites in your intestines or used topicallaaly under your skin, The dosage levels are way to high on animals they weigh a lot more than you do! Ivermectin can cause severe liver damage So please dont be stupid and use it they are dealing wih this in India people are coming in to the hospital after their liver shuts down, By the way the drug company that makes it tried a study to see if it helps on Covid. There study showed it was no help. Realize they have every reason to market their drug and make money so if they say it doesnt work you should listen.

Shouldn't that actually be; "Don't be stupid and use Ivermectin, or indeed ANY medication without medical supervision?"

And, I'll gladly bet the farm on those folk who have bad reaction to Ivermectin; over dosed themselves. It is common Human thing; that "if a little is good, more is better." We all know this to not be true.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

As i said when the Drug manufacturer Merck you know the company that would make millions on their drug is telling you it doesnt work you should listen!!!

www.merck.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

Have you any information regarding those who've had a bad reaction to Ivermectin? I would love to read about it.

I have two friends who've taken it, and both like to describe it as a wonder drug of sorts.

All the literature I've read about the drug says it is well tolerated by humans.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join