It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of UK Venues That Could Mandate ‘Vaccine Passports’ Already Expanding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dispute the fact there are news coming out showing even that the "Covid Fully vaccinated" placebo had being seen infected with the virus and spreading to others according to some news headlines.

In the UK the UK minster wants business & sporting venues as well as music festivals to ban the un vaccinated. Never mind that the majority of the covid vaccines are still approved for emergency use only.

I know its a questionable source but they are citing sources in the article. If the covid vaccines work why are the govt officials so afraid? or more rather why do they demand that everyone gets vaccinated? it seems like they are moving to a goalpost.

So much for a day suppose "Freedom Day" when a minster or govt officials are threatening to ban un vaccinated from venues or events.

List of UK Venues That Could Mandate ‘Vaccine Passports’ Already Expanding

On Monday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson made a mockery of ‘freedom day’ – when all coronavirus restrictions were supposed to be lifted – by announcing that nightclubs would be made to check for vaccine status on the door.

Despite widespread backlash to the idea and the potential for a defeat when it comes to a vote in Parliament, vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi indicated today that the program could be extended further.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The same minster lied about having no vaccination passports. The majority of western countries will likely follow France's unpopular move with the vaccination passport after reaching a threshold.

I dont know but these kind of vaccination passports will likely hurt the economy i am sure the media will create stories how the vaccination is helping the economy.

Offical tweet

Zahawi:We have no plans to introduce vaccine passports. We have vaccinated, as of yesterday

edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think the control freaks, especially the business ones, are utter morons. Alright then, no non-vaxed money for sports events, no non-vaxed money for music events, no non-vaxed money for nightclubs. Like the go woke, go broke ratings disasters and customer flight, like it makes real business sense to alienate a large chunk of your customer base, and a customer base that could wake up and see they don't need sporting events, music events or nightclubs, at all. I can only speak for myself, but show me you're a damned Nazi enemy, and I won't patronize you ever again, on principle. What's their next trick? Pass around scalpels and cut their own noses off?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My immediate thought on this is, if you are going to stop the unvaccinated (I think I did read "and those who test negative"), but ignoring the bit in brackets for a minute for the sake of argument.
The vaccinated given the privilege of going to concerts, theatres, nightclubs etc, will still come across the unvaccinated at the supermarket, schools, park etc?
Can people not see how close to crossing the line this has become? Are we still going to be saying "they wont dare stop the unvaccinated from going to the shops" in 6 months time?
Can people not see what is going on here that they are being gaslighted on both sides?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

These vaccine passports have got to be one of the stupidest, most shortsighted, idiotic things I think i've ever seen governments try to pull off in my lifetime, and i've seen governments do some idiotic, shortsighted #.

This #'s just going to end poorly. You can't just unpeople people. If they really start trying to enforce this insanity seriously, people are going to get hurt.

When you start telling people they can't buy food or access their money, you're going to have a lot of pissed off people out there.
edit on 22/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Boycott everything that has anything to do with this covid junk non-science, stop paying taxes and blockade every one of these God-damned politicians, do forensic audits on all of them, show who's paying them off and then do what needs to be done so this crap doesn't happen again.

I understand a lot of these @ssclowns like to hide from justice in international waters, just sayin' ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

What's their next trick? Pass around scalpels and cut their own noses off?

If they were told it would protect them from covid, what are your bets that we'd be seeing noseless people walking around everywhere?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

These vaccine passports have got to be one of the stupidest, most shortsighted, idiotic things I think i've ever seen governments try to pull off in my lifetime, and i've seen governments do some idiotic, shortsighted #.

This #'s just going to end poorly. You can't just unpeople people. If they really start trying to enforce this insanity seriously, people are going to get hurt.

When you start telling people they can't buy food or access their money, you're going to have a lot of pissed off people out there.

People will just stop going out for the all the BS it causes even a percentage of the vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Scrutinizing

What's their next trick? Pass around scalpels and cut their own noses off?

If they were told it would protect them from covid, what are your bets that we'd be seeing noseless people walking around everywhere?

That's true. They would be a new, protected species of pervs, with their own gender pronouns. Yet more than protect them from COVID, which, in their wisdom, delays their appointment with eternal hellfire, there wouldn't be a nose on your TV tube, if it got around the noseless please Satan. The "powers that be" are so smart, you see, cough, cough:

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

edit on 22-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's all well and good...but...

business & sporting venues 

What's a business venue?

I take that to mean places like banks, insurances centers, 'business' related stuff. The kinds of places you actually occasionally need to go to in order to exist as part of society in most places.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Perfect opportunity to bankrupt any discriminatory businesses. Watch their tune change real quick. The tail trying to wag the dog but the real power is the people spending their money, not the business trying to be your doctor.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Cutting the un vaccainted from banks will be a mistake on their part especially if the placebo group start having issues within a year.

What then blame it on the virus? will the side effects be blamed on the virus and not the vax?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I dont think even the vaccinated plabco would be in fair i understand why some were getting the vax. They thought that normality would return without a vaccination passport.

But i wonder how many vaccinated ones will be in favor of it?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No problem, I’ll spend my tourist dollars elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Health passports are a back door to the Chinese style social credit system……..it starts with health passports and will expand from there……..in my opinion

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Health passports are a back door to the Chinese style social credit system……..it starts with health passports and will expand from there……..in my opinion

Exactly. It was the plan all along. The first week of the COVID lock down, back in March 2020, the first thing they talked about, and talked about incessantly, was contact tracing.

The handwriting was on the wall in neon.

Every turn with this thing is about getting people tagged and placed in a database. The perfect set up for locking their already damn near constant surveillance, with being able to completely control you.

It has been said, he who controls the food supply controls the world. Well they will control your ability to purchase food, water, travel, and socialize. Sounds like a new world order to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Bravo, you knocked it out of the park Dug.

MISSION CREEP.

The 'business' designation makes it apparent that they actually think they can mandate this passport hocus-pocus across all service or resource provider premises - anyone doing anything, anywhere.

Do we need a mark to buy and sell? That's getting remarkably close to the line on the old Biblical prophecy.

Makes me wonder - even if 'the passport' doesn't precisely mirror the prophecy, was the prophecy intended to give us the gist of the equation that could unfold if we allowed ourselves to be misgoverned on a scale approaching tyrannical authoritarianism, where it will automatically end up with the 'masters' wanting to have full control over the dealings & everyday lives of their 'herd'..?

I think we need to pur real pressure on the people who claim to represent us, to share information with those who we suspect may be on the fence, and to make a show of resisting tyrannical rule in whatever small ways we can.

I have taken to using the fact that I'm exempt from mask wearing to troll the Karens & other assorted Mask Nazis.. It's remarkably rewarding to watch their eyes grow wide, and see their judgey stares as they meet my gaze with their head on a swivel as they walk past me - for long enough to get freaked out that I don't care about their judgment. Never gets old. They stare at you deliberately to make you feel uncomfortable, as though psychically screaming at you from within - then they themselves get super uncomfortable when they realise I won't be made to feel ashamed that I want to breathe air freely.

What's to stop anyone from doing this, so that we can start to chip away at their smug superiority & harsh judgment? Wear a mask? N'ah, sorry - I'm exempt, had an embolism recently.

That's all it takes.

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on JulyThursday2117CDT05America/Chicago-050045 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
My immediate thought on this is, if you are going to stop the unvaccinated (I think I did read "and those who test negative"), but ignoring the bit in brackets for a minute for the sake of argument.
The vaccinated given the privilege of going to concerts, theatres, nightclubs etc, will still come across the unvaccinated at the supermarket, schools, park etc?

That's only relevant if your goal is to stop infection. It's not. It's a tightening of the noose already around our necks.

Can people not see how close to crossing the line this has become?

Lines were already crossed. Most don't see and most are completely unaware of how tight that noose already is. If they were aware they'd be scared.

Passports and compulsory vax are functionally the same. They curtain human rights for little tangible benefit.

The opportunities for people to wake up and fight will get fewer and fewer, the battles will get harder and harder. If you value liberty you can't afford to sit this one out.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

That's all well and good...but...

business & sporting venues 

What's a business venue?

I take that to mean places like banks, insurances centers, 'business' related stuff. The kinds of places you actually occasionally need to go to in order to exist as part of society in most places.

They mean nightclubs etc

Banks do not contain large numbers of sweaty people shouting and jumping about in close proximity for several hours on end.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

People will just stop going out for the all the BS it causes even a percentage of the vaccinated.

And then people will stop meeting other people.
And they'll stop talking together - hasn't someone in Australia already recommended that people stop having conversations with their friends and neighbours? - and having discussions.
So people will stop exchanging ideas and opinions on current events and government policy and legislation.

See where this could be leading?

And will voting require a Covid-19 passport?

new topics

top topics

join