It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches are now pushing what many consider to be the Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.ky3.com...

Tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony here. I mean, a lot of people view this shot as the prophesied 'Mark of the Beast' so hearing churches now getting behind this nonsense, and even holding vaccine clinics, is just absolute craziness.

Time to start yanking exemption statuses.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ya because the mark of the beast couldn't possibly be real could it be.....

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Nah, this isn’t the Mark of the Beast.

It’s just warmups.

The game hasn’t even begun yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder how many “tax dollars” these “churches “ are making per jab?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

All churches are not created equal.

We have been warned. Just a few.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 ESV
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

Galatians 1:8-9 ESV
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

John 8:32 ESV
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The mark of the Beast is supposed to be taken in the forehead or in the hand.

How many do you think are getting injected in the forehead or in hand?

Perhaps, if the people who purport to take the Bible literally, actually did, they might get taken more seriously?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Except maybe it’s just a trial vaccine and you are overreacting
As a Christian I can say comfortably it’s not the mark of the beast
Little bit to much drama

You say a lot of people, can you qualify what a “lot” is?
Please yank your exemption statuses all you like but don’t make up a mindless fallacy to do it
edit on 22-7-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I think the "Mark" will be the Covid Vaccination card(s) everyone gets once they are fully vaccinated. Fear of Covid will be enough for businesses to refuse you services unless you have proof of vaccination. Covid will change how many things are done. I believe it's on the horizon and coming soon.
edit on 21-7-2021 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wait a second now, are you actually implying that Church-leaders might possibly be hypocrites?

Nooooo. Surely not. Nothing like that has ever happened before!!

[/EndSarcasm]

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It is not "The Mark". Biblically speaking? The "mark" is "a number of his name". But this is absolutely a trial run for the mark. The desturbing thing? Is the number of people that didn't want to deal with the "inconvenience" of "not fallowing orders"....
Kind of a hard probe into what "demographic" of society will be most "problematic" for them.

Everyone that has been "vaccinated"" (it is not even a legal vaccine)... this go around? Gets the blue jumpsuits and 2/3 extra rations... Which will give them future access to FaceF*CK.

I'm not joking. That is how bad it is going to get.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
www.ky3.com...

Tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony here. I mean, a lot of people view this shot as the prophesied 'Mark of the Beast' so hearing churches now getting behind this nonsense, and even holding vaccine clinics, is just absolute craziness.

Well, then a lot of people's views are stupid. Im glad to see churches trying to protect their parishioners.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is not the mark of the beast. This pestilence is part of the Great Reset in destroying all economies around the world.

However after this Reset.... shortly afterwards the mark will come.

Stay alert to your surroundings and be prepared.

originally posted by: BatSars
www.ky3.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
.."But they searched the scriptures daily. To prove them".

Being a Christian "parishioner" is not what makes a Christian. You can sit in a hen house, but that doesn't make you a chicken.
There's a lot of Catholics that think/believe they're "Christians". But they don't read the bible. They have it read to them... Big difference.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

All churches are not created equal.

We have been warned. Just a few.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 ESV
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

Galatians 1:8-9 ESV
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

John 8:32 ESV
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Good post .

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
But there are many others, and I'm one of them, who think that "this is the mark of the beast" is a false identification.
Revelation, pandemic, vaccination
It is certainly the business of the churches to argue against radically wrong interpretations of the Bible.

edit on 22-7-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
However after this Reset.... shortly afterwards the mark will come.

Stay alert to your surroundings and be prepared.

I would amend this advice a little.
DON'T look for the mark.
Look for the beast.
The beast can be identified easily, when he arrives, as the one dominating the world and getting the world to kill Christians.
Once we know who the beast is, finding the mark is a piece of cake. The mark is whatever the beast is using to identify those who follow him.
Trying to make these idenifications the wrong way round (finding the mark or number first) is the cause of most of the silly, wild theories in modern Revelation interpretation,

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Its a step closer to the mark beast so it is. The fact that they are pushing the churches and claiming that this is the bible wants people to do. Just goes to show.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And it’s prophecy and prophecy is only ever understood in hindsight, interpreting the biblical prophecy is mindless babble

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

The Mark is just number not a tattoo. The fact that in the bible it states you cant sell nor buy things without it. Sounds like a covid vaccination passport thing to me.

edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
And that particular set of prophecies is not about "predicting the future", anyway. It's about teaching Christians how to react to a particular set of circumstances WHEN they arrive (not before).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join