It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get vaxxed or get ready for lockdowns, McConnell warns: 'This is not complicated'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

McConnell is problary just doing because he knows he lost both elections. So his just following whatever the democrats are doing.
edit on 21-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Freedom comes with conditions now?

"Do as we say and you can be free"

That is NOT freedom.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

That is NOT freedom.

You can enjoy your freedoms as long as you obey.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Just like in the UK on freedom day with "Papers Please"

That is NOT freedom.

Threatening everyone to be vaccinated to get onto a digital passport is not freedom.
I wonder how some would feel about a yearly booster shots for covid?

The information about your medical and vaccination history should only be private between the doctors and patients.
edit on 21-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We need to put these boomer career politicians to pasture.
This is getting out of hand.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

That is NOT freedom.

And where do they think it will stop?

We will never be able to put that genie back into the bottle.

Did we learn nothing from the Patriot Act?

This is an important decision we will have to make. Live enslaved in a prison society, or just say "No!" if we surrender, they will never allow us to be free of this insanity. We will be minions, prisoners, slaves, or dead.

You won't be able to buy, work, travel, or socialize, without their permission. It starts with just one demand. I don't know what anyone else would call it, but we were warned, and what is to follow is not pretty.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquidiron

Politicians are too busy playing politics to read any research articles. They just parrot what the CDC and FDA are saying, organizations that ignore evidence that goes against what they are selling to the public.

I just read an article out of India, put out by their countries medical experts. It stated that they tested randomly a pile of people to see if they had antigens to the virus that causes covid. What they found is that seventy percent of the people they tested, none vaccinated, had antigens against the virus. The majority of their citizens tested did not even know they had the virus. Now they have a seventy percent rate of immunity and that is what is considered herd immunity.

But what do their medical experts know, they are a bunch of nuts that use ayarvedic medicines that have less side effects and some impressive results compared to our modern pharma meds in this country for treating stuff like microbial diseases.

I tried studying ayervedic medicine but I can't think the way that those people who practice it think. I learned about chemistry of foods and medicines, and the language of pharmacology and modern medicine. Same with Chinese medicine, it is hard to figure out what they are saying for me because they deal with properties of their medicinal plants which we do not have around here. I have to hunt down the chemistry then find the chemistry in western plants to know what they do. Just like the chemical in star fruit containing medicine to treat flu. But it has some toxic chemistry too, so has to be refined properly, yet you can go out and grab some white pine needles off of one of our trees and make tea out of it and get the same chemistry that fights the flu without the toxic effect of the star fruit....for free here on my land.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Did we learn nothing from the Patriot Act?

People in countries got vaccinated into thinking their "Old Normal" would come back. So some online mocked some theories on covid vaccines.

Even the news media was claiming how there were some CTs claiming that covid vaccines could have mircobots. Yet i haven't seen such theories on forums like here before becoming a member.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
[I]Hope it's ok that I copy-pasted my post below from another thread - "Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines"[/I]

This is a link to the pdf. of the actual lawsuit:

img1.wsimg.com...

I read all 67 pages, and highly recommend that anyone who cares about truth at least skim over this clearly explained, (annotated with peer reviewed research) legal document -
- as it thoroughly discusses every aspect of the COVID to 'vaccinations' narrative (including all the lies) from the beginning.

Now for the bad news...The 'negative spin' on this absolutely legitimate lawsuit has already started!!

'After' you look through that legal document, take a look at this next link and see how the author is able to totally delegitimize everything in the lawsuit -

- making the whole thing seem like just a bunch of nutcases who happened to find a 'conspiracy theory' lawyer to compile a bunch of internet hokum into a ridiculous court case...

gizmodo.com...

Guys, Federal courts have already struck down several lawsuits against mandatory vaccines!!

We have got to let go of this party politics divisiveness that we have been manipulated into,
because if we cannot get people to take serious notice of this serious lawsuit and the true facts, backed up by genuine research contained in that legal document...

...then the liars in world governments are going to win; and our children are going to end up mandated into more suffering than just 'vaccine' effects and deaths -

- they will live in a world where their lives mean nothing, because the corporate oligarchs to whom we mean nothing, will have succeeded in gaining full power.

edit on 21-7-2021 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell hasn't been relevant since...
since....
Day 1 .

(took me a while to remember ancient history .)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Is the vaccine safe for dilapidated and aged turtles?

I care about the environment and stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sounds like some of Mitch's health and medical investments are heading south...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So, the witch hunt continues to heat up....

Won't be long until all the coming lockdowns (approx this winter) will be blamed on the unv@ccinated.

😒
edit on 22-7-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
McConnell saw how the Democrat shut-downs damaged President Trump.

He's trying to get Democrat Governors to shut-down again, while Biden and Democrats are already running the country badly.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is another senile fool that is just trying to kiss democrats rear ends, is not going to be lockdowns, because Americas economy can not take anymore lockdowns.

Plain and simple

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

He is another senile fool that is just trying to kiss democrats rear ends, is not going to be lockdowns, because Americas economy can not take anymore lockdowns.

Plain and simple

McConnell is also a copy-cat. A copy-cat who doesn't care about average Americans. He wants to damage Democrat's chances of holding the House and Senate in November 2022, even if it hurts 100 million people.

He saw lockdowns damage Trump. He'd like to see them again while Dems are in control (IMO).

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
if even McConnell and others were even actually vaccinated with the mRNA

You do know that you don't have to get the mRNA shot, there are several other shots on off including the old fashioned "killed virus" version.

Quit scaremongering.

Sjw and never trumpers should stop attacking the vax because they don't like trump. Its ridiculous that people will try to Foster stupid conspiracy against president who isn't even in office anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A Push from the GOV for forced VAX.
A few will rebel and Shoot a few of these Idiots.
Then comes the Reason for Gun Confiscation.
I can see this crap coming to all of us.
a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

there are several other shots on off including the old fashioned "killed virus" version. Quit scaremongering.

What difference does it make? Pharma supporter?

these covid vaccines were still made a year before the pandemic. I still dont trust them if you want to trust rushed covid vaccines and want to be a guinea pig be my guest you can have my shot.

Since you believe whatever the news media is saying about these vaxs.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

Well, if you don’t stand up to forced vaccinations you don’t need your guns anyway, you never were going to use them.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join