It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The 13-year-old suffering with 'Covid Toes'" I kid ye not.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is getting silly now.

From the BBC:

Covid Toes

"Medical professionals have labelled a condition linked to coronavirus 'Covid toes', after seeing an increase in cases.
The variation surprisingly affects younger patients but is hard to diagnose as standard Covid tests often produce negative results.
Thirteen-year-old Sofia has been suffering with Covid toes since last October and now relies on a wheelchair to enjoy simple activities.
She told The Nine: "I'm quite scared to be honest because I don't know if I'll be able to do the things I like to do."

In the video she even says the tests were negative, but hey must be Covid right? What next Covid Hay Fever, Covid Shin splits..

Then, quelle surprise, the next video is one stating that the Jab is now available to all under 18s. Wonderful.

edit on Tue Jul 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think he will be fine. The media are trying to push the covid vaccination propaganda heavy and now on the children.
edit on 20-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's a girl though, just saying.

Watched the video, didn't see anything abnormal. Maybe I missed it but I won't say she's not having the problems.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

It's possible you are suffering from BBC syndrome.

The racehorse once known as "we hate Britain" died a long time ago but the Beeb have been beating and beating and beating it 24 hours a day for several years now.

Get a nice cup of tea, put some good music on a avoid BBC like an infected sewer rat.
Even the weather improves!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
This is getting silly now.

From the BBC:

Covid Toes

"Medical professionals have labelled a condition linked to coronavirus 'Covid toes', after seeing an increase in cases.
The variation surprisingly affects younger patients but is hard to diagnose as standard Covid tests often produce negative results.
Thirteen-year-old Sofia has been suffering with Covid toes since last October and now relies on a wheelchair to enjoy simple activities.
She told The Nine: "I'm quite scared to be honest because I don't know if I'll be able to do the things I like to do."

In the video she even says the tests were negative, but hey must be Covid right? What next Covid Hay Fever, Covid Shin splits..

Then, quelle surprise, the next video is one stating that the Jab is now available to all under 18s. Wonderful.

Covid Toes is nothing compared to Covid Brain Damage. This affliction appears to be affecting a near 100% target. Well you can subtract from that number those who consider covid a bad case of the flu... but still, according to statistics, it's almost 200% worse than catching a stubbed toe. and 400 times more painful, if you put your toe in liquid nitrogen to become immune to the deadly toe stub.

edit on 20-7-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

The racehorse once known as "we hate Britain" died a long time ago but the Beeb have been beating and beating and beating it 24 hours a day for several years now.

Get a nice cup of tea, put some good music on a avoid BBC like an infected sewer rat.

Wear a mask when you watch the beebs?? Surely not.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The toes thing has been known for over a year and covered in media alongside the stroke like symptoms and mass swelling of organs seen in young people.

Previous BBC article on Covid Toes from 3 May 2020 - BBC

Odd for it to be highlighted now. Must be a slow news day.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What are the chances that "covid toes" are related to lockdowns and the extra time children are spending sitting on ass instead of walking around, like they have been for... well, since forever?

edit:
you know- like gout, or bed sores.
Things that don't happen to regular healthy children until you lock them in a small room with nothing to do but watch their government approved programming.
edit on 20-7-2021 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
What are the chances that "covid toes" are related to lockdowns and the extra time children are spending sitting on ass instead of walking around, like they have been for... well, since forever?

edit:
Things that don't happen to regular healthy children until you lock them in a small room with nothing to do but watch their government approved programming.

What? Who was locking kids in little rooms, and why? My kids were fishing, riding bikes, hiking, etc...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How on earth does a respiratory disease affect other limbs?

Sounds like early onset diabetes?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: lordcomac

edit:

What? Who was locking kids in little rooms, and why? My kids were fishing, riding bikes, hiking, etc...

Most of Europe, I believe...

Also most major US cities.

Those kids don't have bikes, or fishing poles, or places to hike- they have nintendos and iphones. The exercise they got was walking through the hallways in their sprawling public schools with 5000+ students per class.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

COVID toes eh....here's my covid finger for the BBC.πŸ–•

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
It's a girl though, just saying.

Watched the video, didn't see anything abnormal. Maybe I missed it but I won't say she's not having the problems.

Don't be such a hating bigot ! You have no idea how he she Xem Xay TinX Blurgh Blerp Hurp Durp Merg identifies at !

Joking aside though. This is a bit to obvious BS. Negative on covid but this kid just has to go on like she does since they already drew a conclusion and diagnosed a new made up covid something. No need to look any further doctors ! We found the cause, no covid but its covid.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wow the propaganda for the shot of younger children is just in full gear, but nothing about the hart inflammation that can kill your children, no, no, that can not be allowed to be in the media.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My teenage daughter had something similar in her fingers after she had covid. After her main symptoms passed which took about 5 days, she then developed a rash on her arms and legs for a few days and then for about a month at times her fingertips would turn purple. The doc didn't say much, but would recommend another doc if it continued.

Just to add, she was active, working, running.
edit on 20-7-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Tulpa

Wear a mask when you watch the beebs?? Surely not.

If forced to watch BBC i recommend wearing a bathysphere.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was going to say I actually had the covid toes. But it was a short term problem that went away. Center toe on the left foot and then a week later the center toe on the right.

However I think I know what I did to fix it. I was seeing a Dr. for a unrelated problem and his blood tests said my Vitamin D levels were low. He put me on 50,000 IU Vit. D2 pills and I was in the middle of that when the covid toes struck. Later on it turns out Vit. D is a alternate Covid 19 remedy. So for the last year whenever I felt sick I took a D2 pill. Saved the last refill as a Covid cure and added a D3 pill to my mix of daily vitamins. Had 2 other times when I felt sick and one of them I lost my sense of taste and smell. A D2 pill each time and I was ok just a few hours later.

I would say the girl has a Vit. D deficiency.

Oh, and BTW pics or it didn't happen. UGLY.

edit on 20-7-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
Ouchy.

Thank you for the vitamin D reminder, I am sure it will help a lot of people that might read this.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

COVID toes eh....here's my covid finger for the BBC.πŸ–•

Haha yes agree with this. πŸ‘

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I was going to say I actually had the covid toes. But it was a short term problem that went away. Center toe on the left foot and then a week later the center toe on the right.

However I think I know what I did to fix it. I was seeing a Dr. for a unrelated problem and his blood tests said my Vitamin D levels were low. He put me on 50,000 IU Vit. D2 pills and I was in the middle of that when the covid toes struck. Later on it turns out Vit. D is a alternate Covid 19 remedy. So for the last year whenever I felt sick I took a D2 pill. Saved the last refill as a Covid cure and added a D3 pill to my mix of daily vitamins. Had 2 other times when I felt sick and one of them I lost my sense of taste and smell. A D2 pill each time and I was ok just a few hours later.

I would say the girl has a Vit. D deficiency.

Oh, and BTW pics or it didn't happen. UGLY.

Are your feet melded together? David Cronenberg would be proud of those feet 😁

And yeah she is likely suffering from some vitD deficiency, the link to Covid is spurious at best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join