It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Mad Lads Are Burning Down "Vaccine" Centers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Can't go to the Pub if you aren't vaccinated???? Well the French know how to deal with this type of BS. Hint. They aren't looting, mugging or burning down businesses. They are going after those that are forcing them to vaccinate. I'm not condoning this, but this type of activity is probably highly effective at stopping forced vaccinations.

Source Article

"Highly effective in stopping forced vaccinations" no this is how escalation works. Arson isn't a solution, it's a crime.
Okay gotcha.

This summer arson is no good.

Last summer it was just fine.

Ok gotcha.

This summer arson is just fine.

Last summer was no good.

Correct?

How about all arson is bad?

Or does it HAVE to be dependent on politics?

How about all lives matter?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Can't go to the Pub if you aren't vaccinated???? Well the French know how to deal with this type of BS. Hint. They aren't looting, mugging or burning down businesses. They are going after those that are forcing them to vaccinate. I'm not condoning this, but this type of activity is probably highly effective at stopping forced vaccinations.

Source Article

"Highly effective in stopping forced vaccinations" no this is how escalation works. Arson isn't a solution, it's a crime.
Okay gotcha.

This summer arson is no good.

Last summer it was just fine.

Ok gotcha.

This summer arson is just fine.

Last summer was no good.

Correct?

How about all arson is bad?

It’s called precedent.
We don’t make the rules. Take it up with the lefties.

Oh, I see.

Monkey see monkey do eh?

Genius.

Paradox of tolerance:
Wiki-

The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly paradoxical idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance.

Are you new to this world? Have you never seen a pendulum?
Do you think people care about your ever changing code of ethics when they’re fighting for their country and freedom?

Where were you and you smug comments when Portland was under seize?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You keep turning the other cheek then, I won’t stop you. But there is no honor in death.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think you’ll find that poster is a sand groper.

a reply to: NotGuilty

edit on 20-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Change d to r

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wait until the Germans show up with Panzer-syringes, those Frenchies will be dropping their torches and calling for someone to save them.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Oh I know. I just like reminding the beach bum that he has no ethics. It’s all about what serves him in the moment.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Despite not being a fan of Wikipedia, I think in this case it’s ok.

I suggest, your statement is open to discussion:

Right of Revolution

I’m not sure what hurdles are required for legality, maybe a little more reading.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So, you’re getting pissy at me for saying all arson is bad?

Why would anyone have a problem with that?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If you can’t smell your own pissyness I can’t help you. But I will refer you back to the paradox of tolerance

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

What I’m getting is you’re no better than those that you seem to believe that you’re better than.

Hate begets hate.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I don’t claim to be better than anyone.
I also don’t claim to turn the other cheek.
But I don’t think anyone here is buying your arson is bad routine. Because you’re a year too late for that.
Don’t hurt yourself on that high horse. It would be a real shame.
Oh and be sure to get the vax.
edit on 20-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes arson is bad, I really am sick and tired of hearing about people destroying buildings all because they're angry, but I do have to say what they did here was strategically sound. They didn't pull an antifa/blm and destroy everything in sight, looting all they could, all in the name of "justice". They didn't pull a South Africa and go so far as to even ransack the farms, causing a big food shortage with people waiting in lines for what could possibly be hours to even days.

Nope, they didn't do any of that. They went after the vaccines which are being shoved down their throats. They went after the source of what made them unhappy, rather than ruining the world around them. Whether you agree or not, this was a smart move compared to other moves made around the world.

It won't prevent the vaccines from their country, but at least it will slow it down and send a message.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Source Article

I think I'll burn down a vaccine I think I'll burn down a vaccine, I really think so...

Boy if they get caught they're gonna be white nationalist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, right wing terrorists...

According to the current nomenclature.

But IMO, Oi Oi Oi !!!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Dependent on being forced onto you, perhaps. Not like someone just went and bolloxed up a 711. this is about YOU/ME things.

Especially when it's being forced, via 'passports' to just go to a pub.

duh

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So, you’re getting pissy at me for saying all arson is bad?

Why would anyone have a problem with that?

All Lives matter seems to be a sore point.

But not the point of this thread.

Burning down cities because you hate the current president, is one thing.

Burning down enforcement depots that inflict an experiment on you, is another.

I can almost agree with one. Because no amount of discussion, debate or opinion, is ALLOWED these days, else you're a conspiracy theorist and are silenced en masse. Go figure, it would come to this.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The French like to set things ablaze.

A few years ago it was shipments of British lamb that French farmers were intercepting and putting to the torch. If the English trawlers were not surrounded by water, it’s likely the French would have set a few alight in a fit of pique, because they are banned from certain UK fisheries post Brexit. Sad face.

Of course, the ghettos in Paris and other places are often set ablaze by disenfranchised migrants who have discovered that French chicks prefer French guys. Why would you not burn your own neighbourhood? Makes sense.

So, a few grumpy Frenchies torching a vaccine centre is just traditional. Don't read too much into it.

On a bit of a lighter note. The French are also traditionally “vaccination sceptical, which is why the French authorities are being draconian in their approach to the unvaccinated. Probably the new rules is what is driving the protests and will, in due course, unseat the unpopular French president.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No.

The honor is in how one dies.

Might do well to remember that.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh, so you’re getting pissy because of something I didn’t do a year ago.

Right, and people think the left are unhinged?

I’m not the one here trying to justify arson.

That’s you.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is why we do not have mandatory shots in the US of any kind, but the government, CDC and big pharma weight the burden of the shot pushing on the places of works and private entities.

Because the are all cowards.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The Americans justified their dropping of two Atomic bombs on Japan to bring the war to a quick close.

More frightful things have been justified in history than a blanket statement of Arson = Bad

Sometime you must fight fire with fire?

Clearly we are now in a position that we can no longer "talk" our selves out of.

It's simple..they would not be burning the vaccine centres down if they could talk or protest their way out of this.

Sadly.. arson isn't going to be enough to stop this madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join