It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "vaccine" is free so we can save lives!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Actually, I should have doubled that figure because my wife pays for insurance also, so it's about $1000 per month. Maybe a little less on hers because we have higher deductibles on hers than on mine.

No, this is just for health, dental and vision insurance only. Retirement is a whole other amount.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I'd imagine the horror stories about nationalised healthcare are spread by the US private healthcare industry.

I think the insurance industry would be a better bet. If I had time I would explain how the health insurance industry caused the massive hike in health care costs while siphoning money out of the health care system.

I would support nationalized health care if it meant that everyone received the same standard of health care as the President or a congressman. I would imagine people with nationalized health care should be demanding the same level of health care as the Queen or any other national leader.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I honestly think the standard of care in the UK is good but it's slowly on the decline due to mismanagement and lack of adequate funding.

We still have private healthcare here so the wealthy and Uber rich still have the option of going private.

I know more than a few multimillionaires that still use the NHS instead of private healthcare though.

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I'd imagine the horror stories about nationalised healthcare are spread by the US private healthcare industry.

I think the insurance industry would be a better bet. If I had time I would explain how the health insurance industry caused the massive hike in health care costs while siphoning money out of the health care system.

I would support nationalized health care if it meant that everyone received the same standard of health care as the President or a congressman. I would imagine people with nationalized health care should be demanding the same level of health care as the Queen or any other national leader.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Don't leave the litigators and lawyers off the list! They're the ones stealing all the money and driving up insurance premiums based on outrageous damage awards.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

That's actually why I got the shots. The Company I work for had a policy. Before COVID, if you got a Flu shot and then got the Flu, you didn't have to use personal time to recover. They extended that policy to COVID before the vaccine. Now after July 1st, if you are NOT vaccinated and get COVID, you have to use personal time to recover.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think that actually sounds pretty reasonable?

a reply to: JIMC5499

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Louisiana automatically enters your name into a drawing to win a million bucks when you get vaccinated. That's on top of the free gift you get for taking the vaccination. A vaccine so good you're bribed literally a million dollars to take it. Pair that with obamacare. Health insurance so great you're penalized for not having it. When will people ever wise up to this pattern by the left?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would agree, that seems like a reasonable approach, but that is a company sponsored initiative...and a gamble on their part. It still doesn't answer the question in the OP though.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Mines all covered under the NHS.

Covid, cancer, you name it.

Your life?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

BINGO!!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you mean?

originally posted by: LSU2018

Mines all covered under the NHS.

Covid, cancer, you name it.

Your life?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The jabs are free right now. But perhaps they plan to put a price tag on them in the future as more of their "scarients" circulate and people start demanding boosters.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LSU2018

BINGO!!

They advertise it as "Shot At A Million". Repulsive, disgusting.

Shot At A Million

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: CptGreenTea

A reasonable response.

But then why aren't flu shots free?

Because covid seems to pose a much greater risk than the standard flu.

Flus usually don't cause lockdowns and economic downturns.

edit on 19-7-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Flu shots are free in the UK as well.

It's better than having people in hospital or dying all over the place

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

a reply to: CptGreenTea

A reasonable response.

But then why aren't flu shots free?

Because covid apparently poses a much greater risk than the standard flu.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

About ten years ago I almost lost my right leg below the knee. I had cellulitis with a MARSA infection. They actually drew a magic marker line around my leg, right below the knee. If the infection had spread to that line after me being on massive doses of antibiotics, they were taking the leg. Fortunately the infection reduced and eventually went away. My Doctor, who also is a good friend recommended that I get a Flu shot every year and the Pneumonia and Tetanus shots when due. He recommended that I get the COVID shots and even had me put on the list when they first came out.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that St. Jude in Memphis is free for kids with cancer. They provide a place to stay and treatment and it’s no cost to the family. They charge the insurance companies if the patient has insurance but if the patient doesn’t have insurance, that’s where the donations from folks help out.

www.stjude.org...

I get what your saying though, for sure. It’s very suspicious this vaccine is free. My mates work is offering rewards if you get vaccinated. He’s not going to so he will have to just wear a mask when he returns to work in fall.

edit on 19-7-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Louisiana automatically enters your name into a drawing to win a million bucks when you get vaccinated. That's on top of the free gift you get for taking the vaccination. A vaccine so good you're bribed literally a million dollars to take it. Pair that with obamacare. Health insurance so great you're penalized for not having it. When will people ever wise up to this pattern by the left?

Now that you mentioned a lottery, has there been any coverage on the past lottery that was already drawn? I think Ohio if I'm not mistaken. Any news coverage from the numbers rambled off with no names of the winners? You'd think those new millionaires would be national news for taking the jab and still healthy enough to collect it 🙄

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Me: Will I get some sort of ID to prove I've been vaccinated with the free mandatory government monitored dual-jab?

Democrats:

FREE and MANDATORY = government owns your body, ergo no-one on this planet is free, we are all slaves to the ruling class.

Me, again:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Careful...some people will use this post to argue that they should be.

ETA: Well, #, nevermind.
edit on 19-7-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join