It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For A Good Lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

But I'm shy.

Just remember they're going to be more embarrassed than you...hopefully...on second thought...it may backfire. Ya never know these days. That might just make them wanna come in.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's plausable I suppose.

But it's also likely there's more than one person in the UK using that routine to stop the baliffs.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Lol then invite them in and keep them busy for hours. Keep pretending you want the vaccination but still have questions.

And the questions are the important part. Obtuse ones that internally destroys their moral to even talk to you. They have to get a sick feeling just being at your place.

Three things:
They will struggle to come back and you will protect others from being annoyed / harassed, and you get to have some fun.

Add: Goto 11:45 at least.
edit on 17.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They will use local health department records and have trained "medical" staff do the door knocking.

They will already know your status.

link   
This works well with God botheres and jahovas witnesses.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Lol then invite them in and keep them busy for hours. Keep pretending you want the vaccination but still have questions.

And the questions are the important part. Obtuse ones that internally destroys their moral to even talk to you. They have to get a sick feeling just being at your place.

Three things:
They will struggle to come back and you will protect others from being annoyed / harassed, and you get to have some fun.

Add: Goto 11:45 at least.

link   
How about, as you are reaching to shake their hand, "I am currently Covid positive -- what should I do?"

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And that's legal?

I'm pretty sure that would he very illegal here in the UK.

I certainly hope it is at any rate.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
They will use local health department records and have trained "medical" staff do the door knocking.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I have a fog machine, a red strobo light and a dedicated upside down cross in storage for these occasions.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think showing them that to the door is the right move as this is what i see when i type it on the search engines as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't have to lie, I have had doctor noted reactions to the flu vaccine and I have had some pretty crappy reactions to polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, and polysorbate eighty for as long as I can remember...topically or in things like laxatives or food additives. I will not feel intimidated or guilty if they come around. If they try to tell me it is safe, I will tell them I want a ten million dollar guarantee that I will not get a bad reaction or die, I can have a lawyer write up an air tight contract which needs to be signed by Potus...., then I will take the vaccine. I hate having those reactions, I have avoided those glycol chemistries in foods and shampoos for thirty years, why would I allow someone to inject them in my arm.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
And that's legal?

Those that have been jabbed will have records and will have signed several documents pertaining to the validity of the shot record.

Those that haven't been jabbed will not have those records which can be cross-indexed with local census data that the government already has.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just be serious about how this is incorrect and that you don't wish to be annoyed further.

Ask them for their name and then say

"Name, if you sign me a waiver that I am not in danger because I get vaccinated a third and fourth time stamped by a notary, make that check inside the box and leave your number, I will call as soon as I got the waiver."

Keep the stance the info is wrong. Maybe you're a bit demented and forgot you were not vaccinated, that's the last resort. Stress induced retrograde amnesia because you're so freaked out about the COVID.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
And that's legal?

It's EXTRA-legal

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Or the gangbang.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

They'll just place your name, that they already have, on a list.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

That sounds boring though, I'd have to make it entertaining. Maybe stare deeply and unblinkingly into the eyes of whoever's speaking to me, start asking them random questions about totally unrelated things, maybe do things that make them question my sanity

My dad did this to some Jehova's Witnesses that showed up at his place once. He still tells the story.

Heh the video reminds me of the spam calls i get all the time from some scammers pretending to be from Canada Revenue agency. I like to meas with them. Sometimes I'll pretend to be RCMP, sometimes I'll sit have conversations with them and mess with them.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

But I'm shy.

Just remember they're going to be more embarrassed than you...hopefully...on second thought...it may backfire. Ya never know these days. That might just make them wanna come in.

In my clubbing days we all used to go back to a friends house for an after party. The front door opens directly into the living room and one morning the police called by for an "unrelated matter". We all got a bit paranoid and left them knocking for ages before I finally got up and let them in.
The room was rammed with silent, wide eyed people staring at the two cops who said what they had to say as quickly as possible then hastily left.

You had to be there but I bet they wondered what the heck was going on and I'm glad it wasn't my house.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smh4wg

See...now...just get real into it, hit up a sex shop grab up a gimp mask and a paddle or something and answer the door in that while you ask about the gangbang.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
What is this about, just informal?

Is there a penalty on you if you agree to be vaccinated, sign nothing though, and never show up? If so, why not just nod, smile and think "assholes"?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Turn over the shoulder too and shout

"Jimmy, set up some more lube"

turn back and say enthusiastic:

"You want your lube cold, room temp or prewarmed?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join