It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of humanity will be less white and increasingly African

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just sharing a interesting article I just stumbled upon. Maybe put things into perspective to where humanity is heading and what the current situation is possibly all about.. Article from The Africa report..... www.theafricareport.com...

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jul 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It is a mystery how the only continent that seems to be unaffected by the pandemic is Africa..

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

Covid-19 cases and deaths are rising fast in Africa.

There battling a third wave of infections same as most other places around the globe.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Probably. White people don't want to move to Africa, but they come to Europe/America in droves and have far higher birth rates.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In past centuries it wasn't as easy to move to a different country as it is today, so it's natural that humanity will become more mixed and less based on local variations.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I find all this race BS comical.

In 100-200 years, we won’t even have separate races anymore.

Everyone is humping everything. Which means, you’ll have one big race of BlackCaucAisan.

Think Mulatto with a hint of squinty eyes.

This is inevitable.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is an opinion piece that has no references for any of the claims or numbers used talking about something that's supposedly going to happen in 80 years.

The whole thing pretty much boils down to. Awww yeah, # you China, # you India, we gonna have more people in 2100.

I guess they never paid attention to what happens to the living conditions in countries with a billion or so people....

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I find all this race BS comical.

In 100-200 years, we won’t even have separate races anymore.

Everyone is humping everything. Which means, you’ll have one big race of BlackCaucAisan.

Think Mulatto with a hint of squinty eyes.

This is inevitable.

So hot.. umm yerh

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seems a shame that places are losing their ethnocultural identity because of unwanted settler invasion.

If only the authorities were as keen to preserve that as they are languages.

Look at Welsh, Cornish, Gaelic, North American tongues.
edit on 17.7.2021 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
Just sharing a interesting article I just stumbled upon. Maybe put things into perspective to where humanity is heading and what the current situation is possibly all about.. Article from The Africa report..... www.theafricareport.com...

That's funny. Humanity will be less white, but it won't be African either. It will be Asian.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why would you be concerned about the covid-19 pandemic in Africa when there are so many much more deadly and immediate dangers? Likes hippos or other Africans for example.

The future is red and yellow silly not black.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

In the US it will be less blacks, less white and more Latinos, that is the trend this days with all the illegals Biden has invited to join the nation unemployment lines.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They are citing that report. Which i still have my doubts on. Any data can be inflated.
edit on 17-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ever notice in mixed marriages, the kids never get blacker, browner, etc.? They always get lighter. So, yeah, in 2-300 years you won’t be able to tell who’s what. Won’t matter anyway since we’ll all be hiding in the dark underground from the machines.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well humanity had a good run.
Nothing lasts forever

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't see the issue here. It's bound to happen at some point in time. It's a logical conclusion this will happen even if we keep bashing our heads, love falls where love falls. The skin color doesn't matter for love.

Most things we clash at is culture, the optical differences are just the first clue to the narrow minded that there are differences in appearance and thus the skin color is at fault, not culture where people grow into from birth on and are not at fault for the worldview they got thought and adopted.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

That's not true. My former neighbor from African descent recently became father. German, white girlfriend and the baby has the same skin tone (due to Corona and distance, I only got a whatsapp photo).

Did you know that even babies from dark skinned persons are white on birth? They darken the days afterwards. I actually asked this because I was so confused and did not know.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: wlee48868

That's funny. Humanity will be less white, but it won't be African either. It will be Asian.

Works for me. My favorite rock band is Asian. At least I know we'll have good music to listen to.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Okay.

Maybe then all the racists can stop focusing on skin color.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Who cares?

Good people are good people.

And we'll all be pushing up daisies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join