It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Covid Monkey Pox is here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a joke right, nope!!!

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials in Dallas said Friday they are investigating a case of an unusual virus called monkeypox in a traveler coming from Nigeria.

Monkeypox is a relative of smallpox, but it's less transmissible and less deadly. Smallpox was eradicated in 1979 through a global vaccination campaign.

"The illness typically lasts for 2−4 weeks. In Africa, monkeypox has been shown to cause death in as many as 1 in 10 persons who contract the disease," the CDC said.
The strain involved in this week's case is much less deadly, killing perhaps 1 in 100 people, the CDC said. The smallpox vaccine can protect people from monkeypox, but the global vaccination campaign ended when that virus was eradicated, so access to the vaccine is limited.

What is going on here?
Is this another venue to "vaccinate" people.
Maybe Covid wasn't scary enough. Maybe Monkey Pox is.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Sounds like a joke right, nope!!!

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials in Dallas said Friday they are investigating a case of an unusual virus called monkeypox in a traveler coming from Nigeria.

Monkeypox is a relative of smallpox, but it's less transmissible and less deadly. Smallpox was eradicated in 1979 through a global vaccination campaign.

"The illness typically lasts for 2−4 weeks. In Africa, monkeypox has been shown to cause death in as many as 1 in 10 persons who contract the disease," the CDC said.
The strain involved in this week's case is much less deadly, killing perhaps 1 in 100 people, the CDC said. The smallpox vaccine can protect people from monkeypox, but the global vaccination campaign ended when that virus was eradicated, so access to the vaccine is limited.

What is going on here?
Is this another venue to "vaccinate" people.
Maybe Covid wasn't scary enough. Maybe Monkey Pox is.

Lemme guess...'CDC says Covid "Vaccine" will ALSO protect you from 'Monkey Pox'!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I got the chicken pox on my 19th birthday. That morning I woke up covered in the pox.
It felt like I had marbles popping out of my skin.
Actually, in 2 days, July 19th, it will be 20 years to the day since I lived that nightmare.

I aint getting no God dang Monkey pox.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Star and flag just for the headline...

Monkey pox huh? Poxy bleedin' monkeys better stay the hell away from me.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Anything with the word ''pox'' in it is scary as hell. Maybe the liberals missed their chance when they failed to attribute the Trumpian fandom to Trump Pox.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
See I knew they had some other plans to screw with us. I've known for quite some time now that they were putting monkey DNA in the vaccines. I spoke of it a few times. Why monkey DNA you ask? Because you need that type of animals DNA in you to get a monkey only virus. I originally (and still do) think that they put the monkey DNA in the vax so they can contract Ebola, particularly the Restin strain.
The first outbreak of Ebola in the USA was sometime between 1988-1990 ( I forget the exact year) at an army bio research base where they were testing this strain which is not deadly but still makes you pretty sick.

Around 20 or so people.got infected at the base and it was quietly hushed up. Africa has been their testing grounds for monkey DNA in vaccines, hence the deadly Ebola outbreaks in the Congo and that region, because they unleashed a deadlier form there and it wasn't from eating "Bush meat". I guess black lives don't matter in Africa *shrugs* to those who claim to fight for black lives maybe they need to look there.

Anyway if people got the vaccine batches where their regional cohort groups got that DNA in their vax then that would make them susceptible to almost any diseases monkeys can get, including monkey pox, hemorrhagic fevers, and Ebola strains both extremely deadly or more benign to where you might get pretty sick but not die.

No one has disputed this or provided any credible evidence to contradict this in full to date.
These people are so sick and deranged. Just think, they would love to unleash this on entire populations and it will be the vaccinated that get it. That's why there is such a facist push to try to get every person even babies to get this deranged so called vax. This is a vax which was thought of by people that believe in depopulation! Wake up people! Do you really think they care? No they don't!

S+F OP for this important thread!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
See I knew they had some other plans to screw with us. I've known for quite some time now that they were putting monkey DNA in the vaccines. I spoke of it a few times. Why monkey DNA you ask? Because you need that type of animals DNA in you to get a monkey only virus. I originally (and still do) think that they put the monkey DNA in the vax so they can contract Ebola, particularly the Restin strain.
The first outbreak of Ebola in the USA was sometime between 1988-1990 ( I forget the exact year) at an army bio research base where they were testing this strain which is not deadly but still makes you pretty sick.

Around 20 or so people.got infected at the base and it was quietly hushed up. Africa has been their testing grounds for monkey DNA in vaccines, hence the deadly Ebola outbreaks in the Congo and that region, because they unleashed a deadlier form there and it wasn't from eating "Bush meat". I guess black lives don't matter in Africa *shrugs* to those who claim to fight for black lives maybe they need to look there.

Anyway if people got the vaccine batches where their regional cohort groups got that DNA in their vax then that would make them susceptible to almost any diseases monkeys can get, including monkey pox, hemorrhagic fevers, and Ebola strains both extremely deadly or more benign to where you might get pretty sick but not die.

No one has disputed this or provided any credible evidence to contradict this in full to date.
These people are so sick and deranged. Just think, they would love to unleash this on entire populations and it will be the vaccinated that get it. That's why there is such a facist push to try to get every person even babies to get this deranged so called vax. This is a vax which was thought of by people that believe in depopulation! Wake up people! Do you really think they care? No they don't!

S+F OP for this important thread!

It is an important thread, however you are kind of piggyback riding on the OP, sounds like interesting stuff how about some links to your additions...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Maybe the liberals missed their chance when they failed to attribute the Trumpian fandom to Trump Pox.

Someone has a crush. Don’t be bashful. Maybe he’ll like you too. Never hurts to try.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Was the "traveler" from Nigeria an illegal border crosser?

Asking for an ICE agent.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity
No one who has been paying attention can argue that a depopulation agenda doesn't exist, because it has been admitted to many times over, and that specific agenda has worked reasonably well. Overall birth rates are down across the world. It's not a conspiracy, it has been a decades long campaign to get people to stop having so many babies.

Once we get into the realm of conspiracy such as you are talking about, we start running into problems with the way the conspiracy says the agenda works. If what is happening now is a major part of the depopulation agenda, whoever is heading it up needs to be fired and replaced with someone who can do the job faster, more efficiently, and at a much lower cost, because they are taking the scenic route to getting it done.

I don't trust the new vaccines any more than you do, but there has to be more to this than depopulation alone.

edit on 7/17/2021 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I aint getting no God dang Monkey pox.

I heard it gives you an uncontrollable urge to sniff your poo.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hey, Macenroe, I have been wondering how you are doing ever since you mentioned that you felt badly after your vaccination...

I had posted a reply with a suggestion in that thread, in hopes it might help.

Here's the link, in case you hadn't seen the post -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back on topic - thanks for the 'heads-up' on the Monkey Pox, JAGStorm!
edit on 17-7-2021 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We beat you to it, we had a Monkeypox case back in May.
Nothing to worry about. It's also called Sleeping Sickness I think (might be wrong).
Monkeypox in UK

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Maybe he’ll like you too. Never hurts to try.

Nah. He wouldn't like me. Were we to sit down for a game of cribbage and I beat him he would take it personally and claim that I cheated. Were I to lose he would just call me a ''loser'' and get up and walk away for a victory tour.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

At least there is a legit vaccine for Monkey Pox.

Not like that other stuff...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is just CNN grasping at any straw to keep the fear going.
*Virtue signals my vaccination scar

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Step 2:
Introduce more vaccinations that will be on the vax pass so the argument about COVID can be countered with more.

Over time the vaccine passport will be seeping in to other areas. They will change it to a health passport, do away with more privacy about personal health.

We already have politicians arguing that if you're of another opinion, you're responsible for deaths. Politicians ask, with an smaller than 100.000:10 incidency, countrywide, if it's necessary to go shopping because there will be deaths because of you going out to buy things.

For real? We're down to under 10 positiv tests (not cases!) out of 100.000. In whole Germany, therefore, we have 8200 positive tests roughly. Out of 82.000.000 citizens. That's 0,01%!

Germany occupies a surface area of about 357.580km². That's one positive test every 43km² or 16 square miles.

Positive test != case or sickness.

And why again do we need the vaccine passport if not to single out a minority?

I ask myself, is it that so many politicians are on a power trip now that they gained more meaning and basically play with our fundamental rights like it's some 08/15 law being passed.

Or is it a global agenda? Why did Merkel take a honoring from John Hopkins Institute? Type that into a search machine and you will be angry AF I promise.
edit on 17.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
This is just CNN grasping at any straw to keep the fear going.
*Virtue signals my vaccination scar

Nope, I didn't see it on CNN first, but the other article required a registration so I didn't link it.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I don't trust the new vaccines any more than you do, but there has to be more to this than depopulation alone.

Yea, it's way too much of a push for it to just be the obvious. So many things are now out in the open now, where they would have been hidden away for years under normal circumstances.

Tell me that in 1990 we would have just said, "sure it's OK for the government to have an agent listen to our phone calls and cut us off if we say something not approved. If you don't like it, make your own phone company". But today, it's all titties and beer.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Wow this brings memories for when the first case of ebola was found in the US in Texas I believe correct me if I am wrong, remember it was also a visitor from Africa, hell don't the people coming into the nation are screened for infectious diseases when they come from abroad?

What in the hell is going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join