It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just say no to the Jehovavaxx door knockers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dollar Vigilante presents a humorous look at the pathetic state of the world. The plandemic and what you might do to get away from the system that will at best enslave you. And most likely kill you. The reality of what has been planned for a very long time. Get away from any government that is systematically forcing you to inject you with poison.

One World Government Turning On The Heat; Compliant Frogs Boiling Alive

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I am still trying to figure out why there is such a push for the MRNA (Pfizer / Moderna) vaccines. J&J and AZ have been demonized and if you look at the numbers on unwanted side effects the Pfizer and Moderna have worse safety profiles and cause heart inflammation which the others do not.

My theory of course is that the MRNA lipid encapsulation system which hides the crap from your defenses allow them to spread much further through the body which in turn causes more to reach our vital organs. Compared to the live virus method, which I assume your body immediately identifies a live virus and starts destroying it.

Within an hour of the J&J vaccine, my body went into action and I slept 17 hours just like what happens when I get the flu.

edit on 17-7-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think any of the Covid Vaccines are safe. They just start rumors that one is safer than the other to confuse you into taking one of them. The J&J is a deadly mRNA drug also.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The spike protein itself is the problem.

I am at super high risk of severe complications due to a rare inflammatory issue , I would rather get a small dose of poison now than full blown spike infestation with real Covid.

It is a calculated risk. If I was 20 and healthy, I would not bother.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
But but but

Donald and Melania Trump received Covid vaccine at the White House in January

The revelation comes after the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, “How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot.”

www.cnn.com...

With Sean Hannity, Trump said in an interview

Trump—who previously expressed skepticism about vaccines in general—said he doesn’t know why Republicans are hesitant to get inoculated, saying “I don’t know what that is exactly.”

“I encourage people to take it, I do,” Trump said of Covid-19 vaccines, adding that he was immunized.

www.forbes.com... 924f78a6b34e

I don't understand all the hesitancy since Trump took it and has advised his supporters to take it. Does that make him stupid as well? Does that make him complicit in the charade this vaccine program is being called by so many?

“I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” he said during a Fox News interview Tuesday night.

“We have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also,” he said. “But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine, and it is something that works.”

Trump promoted the vaccine during a Feb. 28 appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida, saying, “Everybody, go get your shot.”

Could it be that Trump really was a tool of the elite plans to dominate the world through this vaccine? Yeah, that must be it alright....
www.webmd.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I am at super high risk of severe complications due to a rare inflammatory issue , I would rather get a small dose of poison now than full blown spike infestation with real Covid.

The spike protein is caused by the mRNA vaccines! The spike protein is suppose to imitates the virus.

If you are young you would be stupid to take the vaccine. If you are old you are much more likely to die from the vaccine so you would also be stupid. Their is no reason to take any of the vaccines.

Their are also other safe effective treatments available. Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't understand all the hesitancy since Trump took it and has advised his supporters to take it. Does that make him stupid as well? Does that make him complicit in the charade this vaccine program is being called by so many?

I guess that's evidence that the "Trumpers" might be able to think for themselves and don't blindly follow him, despite what the dems say.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Do you have proof that Trump took the vaccine??? Give me a link.

Trump made the vaccines available. He was viscously attacked for suggesting other effective treatments. Trump has said that taking the vaccines is your own choice. Unlike Biden, Trump will not force you to take the vaccine. Trump was suggesting looking into drugs like hydroxychloroquine.

Trump says he's taking hydroxychloroquine, unproven drug he's touted for COVID-19

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Indeed it might.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You say it like we should care and do what leaders say. That's what left is trained to. No one cares see?. He was only 25% ok version of what should be done in regards to China, FUBAR USA, Afghanistan etc. At least half the Americans need to discover suffering and many need to die. He had this wrong too.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Do you have proof that Trump took the vaccine??? Give me a link.

Do I personally have PROOF? Did I sit there next to him when the jabbed his arm? Did I even know it was him and not a body double? Did I know it was not just a water placebo? Waddaya want from me anyway huh?

Give me a link

I DID. You just ignored them. Quoted his own words in those links. One of which was on Hannity. Are you asking now to question Hannity? Was that show a mock up, was it a fraud? Is that what you are asking?

Your demand for proof rings hollow. How about I ask you, do you have proof that those quotes attributed to Trump were NOT TRUE????

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: infolurker

The spike protein is caused by the mRNA vaccines! The spike protein is suppose to imitates the virus.

If you are young you would be stupid to take the vaccine. If you are old you are much more likely to die from the vaccine so you would also be stupid. Their is no reason to take any of the vaccines.

Their are also other safe effective treatments available. Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

The link you posted is where I first read about the Oxford Ivermectin study. Ivermectin has been shown to be effective, yet the FDA warned people not to use it for treating covid. Ivermectin warnings

Evidence-based medicine

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I"m not intimating that YOU should care about ANYTHING. Especially those people who you believe ''need to die''.
How elitist of you.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

CNN and Forbes say Trump took the vaccine. I don't see any video of Trump admitting to taking the vaccine.

If Trump did take the vaccine he was given bad medical advise. As he had already recovered from Covid-19. So Trump already had the antibodies and would not require the vaccine.

Unless I see Trump say he was immunized I don't believe it. Just more media lies to get Republicans to take the VAXX.

What Medications Is President Trump Taking for COVID-19?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I guess that's evidence that the "Trumpers" might be able to think for themselves and don't blindly follow him, despite what the dems say.

Was reading the thread and was hoping somebody would point this out... most people don't blindly follow whoever. They think for themselves, its only the fringe that do that and both sides have that aspect

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are folks throwing excrements at them yet? The left has already set the precedent. Cops cant kill you for that. 😎 It's not like washing their car with molotov drinks.

I'll leave. I'm not in the mood. It has to be the solar storm on the other side of the Sun.

Sometimes it's better not to engage with society including the online world

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Here is Trump taking credit for the vaccine's development at 6.30 in the video

He says the vaccine was his project that he forced to have developed.

Do you trust Fox? Do you trust that this was really him in a audio interview or do you question that maybe Fox was somehow dubbing his voice and this was not really him?

Here he is in December, again on Fox. Check 1.20

Do you remember Operation Warp Speed? Here he takes more credit for the development of the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think any of the Covid Vaccines are safe. They just start rumors that one is safer than the other to confuse you into taking one of them. The J&J is a deadly mRNA drug also.

You got that right.

You should not associate this scam vaccine with Jehovahs though, Most Jehovah people are nice people trying to spread what they believe is the truth. Part of their religion is spreading the religion, and I have never met a Jahovah who was very pushy. They actually do not try to push their religion down people's throats anymore, they have not done that for a long time. People seem to dislike any religious people who come to their door if their ways to not fit their beliefs.

The pushers of the vaccine are out to try to convince people to take something that is not natural immunity and in this case the vaccine is not adequate in my opinion. But I will still be polite if they knock on my door and refuse the vaccine, I am strong willed and not afraid to say no. My mother was a regional manager for Stanley home products, then did the same thing with Avon, then Christmas around the world. I know how to say no to things I do not need nor want. My mother could have probably become president because she was such a great deceiver.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
It's wise to avoid violence. It's not like they enforce anything. Sure their masters want to keep you out of work but that's another story. doing something stupid at this point is uncalled for. Some people are polite to hide their lack of balls from themselves tho. I train myself in assertiveness instead of exploding one day like a pressure cooker full of gasoline

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well one thing I will like to know, are this door vax knockers volunteers or they will be pay to harass us in our properties with tax payer dollars.

Because for what I read it seems the Rockeffers will be funding of this pro vax push.

Now that even the FDA is been cautious about a 3 and 4 shot and already said not to the big pharma next round on the vaxed I guess even the FDA can not denied that this shots are dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join