It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPs Paid per Jab From UK China Virus "Vaccination" Campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In another thread, it was argued that there was no reason for your GP to pressure you to get the China Virus "vaccination"...if they didn't think it was in your best interests to get it...because they are all good people who care about your health.

So, I won't deny that many doctors are good people...they are just as human as everybody else and subject to the same weaknesses, strengths and temptations all of us are.

Then I read today, an article from late last year, that in the UK, GPs are being PAID £12.58 for each patient they convince to get the jab from them, as part of a national China Virus "vaccination" campaign.

But there's a twist...and, from what I've read, many doctors seem kind of pissed off about this little "wrinkle" in the deal.

They ONLY get paid AFTER their patients get the SECOND jab.

This would certainly contribute to explaining the massive pressure campaign.

Now, I am still not saying most doctors are not good people...but NOW there is a substantial profit motive involved in making certain their patients all get TWO jabs...and this must be considered.

BMA announces GP Covid vaccination DES

www.pulsetoday.co.uk...

GPs to be paid £12.58 per jab as details set out for Covid vaccination campaign

www.pulsetoday.co.uk...

With the added pressure of financial incentives being applied to doctors to push China Virus "vaccinations" on their patients...can we still confidently say they are acting purely from a position of altruism when they tell you getting BOTH jabs is in your best interest?

MANY OTHER doctors, scientists, researchers and other medical professionals are risking their livelihoods and their reputations to speak out AGAINST mRNA "vaccinations"...they are actually risking and experiencing personal financial LOSS to warn us about the safety hazards of getting the "China Virus" "vaccine"...and for doing it, they are being maligned and cancelled by the MSM and Social Media...and being ostracized and condemned by their peers.

HONESTLY, I would sooner trust doctors risking EVERYTHING to protect their patients...over those GETTING PAID to push the government and Big Pharma's agendas.

Anyone being honest with themselves would agree.
edit on 16-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I don't know exactly how the NHS financing system works, but do they get paid similar amounts for vaccinations in general?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This type of deals has been going for a long time, big pharma sending pill pushers to convince doctors to favor their particular treatments and miracle pills and then send a check in the mail for the services.

I remember I had young doctor once that got reprimanded for taking money for big pharma and lost his job.

Before it was illegal to do this, now seems is working good, because now the nurses are been targeted too.

Money talks BS walks.

Nothing new.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

In the US. . .

"The Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law prohibit medical providers from paying or receiving kickbacks, remuneration, or anything of value in exchange for referrals of patients who will receive treatment paid for by government healthcare programs such as Medicare and Medicaid, and from entering into certain kinds of financial relationships."

constantinecannon.com...#:~:text=The%20Anti-Kickback%20Statute%2 0and%20Stark%20Law%20prohibit%20medical,from%20entering%20into%20certain%20kinds%20of%20financial%20relationships.

Not sure of the laws in the UK.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you.
I was curious if there was anything like this in the US.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Also getting extra pay for....

GPs are also visiting those who cannot leave home to ensure that they are also protected.

They will receive an additional £10 on top of the standard vaccination fee for all every housebound person they vaccinate.

Some GP services working in towns and cities have been vaccinating more than 100 people with conditions such as dementia, each day.

£10 x 100 people = £1000 per day, thats £5000 per week if they work 5 days (a lot of doctors don't they work 2 or 3 days a week). That's on top of there pay of £100,000 or more a week.

Absolutely Scandolous. NHS England

edit on 16-7-2021 by Moohide because: maths

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well yeah, as the article explains it's so it will be cost neutral, it's not the GPs being paid, there's no profit involved. They're not making any money off it as £12.58 is the admin, freezing, storage, vaxing, staff cost per jab.

Most people had their jabs done at vax centres rather than having it at their GP practice and the GP doesn't even adninister the jab if people have it at their practice. There hasn't been a massive pressure campaign in the UK either.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Well yeah, as the article explains it's so it will be cost neutral, it's not the GPs being paid, there's no profit involved. They're not making any money off it as £12.58 is the admin, freezing, storage, vaxing, staff cost per jab.

Most people had their jabs done at vax centres rather than having it at their GP practice and the GP doesn't even adninister the jab if people have it at their practice. There hasn't been a massive pressure campaign in the UK either.

Yeah...that's the spin.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
But the situation being described in the OP is not really about "kickbacks" from the suppliers. It's more about UK doctors getting their income from the state and receiving payments partly on a "piece-work" basis.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

All the vaccinations in the US allow doctors to charge a fee to administer. I'm sure that fee is often paid by medicare and medicaid. I don't see an alternative to paying doctors for their work and if they're willing to violate their oath for the price of an extra value meal we're all in deep trouble.

I think if there's abuse it's the emergency money for COVID patients at hospitals that will be exploited.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It's not spin... It's fact.... I know you have problems dealing with facts... you seem to ignore anything that doesn't support your weird world view...

No-one in the UK medical industry is profiting off of this virus... Once again you've ignored the actual facts in the article and have tried to interpret it to match your arguments...

Fail I am afraid...

PA

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Wait, here, you said nobody in the UK is profiting for the sales of the big pharma shot? really? is all free? please entertain me.

Nothing in this world is free.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good people or bad people, makes no difference, GP's are now all businessmen/peeps/theys/others. Each surgery is a registered business and vaccination forms part of the business model and income stream

As I understand it, GP's are paid for each registered patient who gets jabbed, even if the patient receives the jab at a vaccination centre rather than the surgery?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

As I understand it, GP's are paid for each registered patient who gets jabbed, even if the patient receives the jab at a vaccination centre rather than the surgery?

So GP's are actually being paid for becoming China Virus "vaccine" SALESpeople to their patients?

If that's the case, UK GP's are no different than Joe Biden's 'Door-to-Door "Vaccine" MOTIVATORS.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In the USA it's $40.00 per jab. Johnson and Johnson is a 50% revenue cut (only 1 jab), so that vaccine is being beat up and kicked to the curb. Hard to find.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Good people or bad people, makes no difference, GP's are now all businessmen/peeps/theys/others. Each surgery is a registered business and vaccination forms part of the business model and income stream

Nah that would be re-imbursement to the local authority if the jab is at a centre as the local authority are covering the costs of jabs at centres - with the exception of a community pharmacy which is a PCN that GP surgeries come under.

The GP doesn't get paid - The Clinic al Commisioning Group reimburses the Primary Care Network the administration costs of providing the vaccinations.

Here's a link to the NHS reimbursement page explaining more

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here in the UK although we have the national health service all go practices are actually private companies and usually owned by the partner doctors who then provide the services to the NHS.

There was a lot of resistance from the doctor's when the NHS was first created and it looked at one point like it couldn't go ahead as he doctors were outright refusing to be involved.

A deal was made whereby the GPs were allowed to continue tomowm private practice that would provide the service to the NHS and they could then work for the NHS in other areas if they saw fit.

This is why doctor's surgeries in the UK are paid to administer the vaccines as it's their own company working on behalf of the NHS like any other contractor.

A lot of the vaccinations were done in ad-hoc centres set up for this purpose so not all the jabs are provided at the gps office.

I don't know enough about the financial aspects to say if 12 quid a shot is something that's a great earner for the surgery or if it's not even very profitable but I'm sure it's something that can be found out.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

The GP doesn't get paid - The Clinic al Commisioning Group reimburses the Primary Care Network the administration costs of providing the vaccinations.

Here's a link to the NHS reimbursement page explaining more

...and then the two PCN representatives distribute payments to the GP.

The lead practice will also be responsible for receiving all payments for their PCN group and distributing payments to the other practices.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What? Doctors who work for the NHS are getting paid by the NHS for doing their jobs? What kind of crazy system are they running there in England?

Next thing you're going to tell me is the US government is paying doctors anytime they vaccinate someone on Medicare or Medicaid!

The actual truth is these aren't any kind of kickbacks. In England the NHS takes the role of private insurance here in the US. A doctor performs a procedure and the NHS reimburses them for that procedure based on a predetermined amount in order to cover labor, materials, overhead, operating costs, etc.

There's no scheme here and no doctor is going to break the bank off £12.58 per vaccination. If anything they're still probably coming out in the red but at least they're getting something to help offset the costs.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I don't know exactly how the NHS financing system works, but do they get paid similar amounts for vaccinations in general?

Yes, this is a standard scheme that covers the majority of routine childhood vaccinations as well as seasonal flu shots. It's not a "for profit enterprise", it's to cover the costs that they will incur. Such as extra hours for administrative staff or rental additional facilities. It can also cover the costs of sending somebody out to care homes.

There is nothing suspicious of sinister here, it's been going on for decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join