It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Still shows only 4% chance of hospitalization from COVID / Updated Charts

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Data through March 2021. Interesting charts for sure. Even the CDC states that there is only a 4% chance of being hospitalized from COVID-19. That drops to 1% if your under the age of 50.

www.cdc.gov...

On this chart is breaks down pre-existing conditions...over 50% were obese and had hypertension.

gis.cdc.gov...

Here we have the percentage of Emergency Department visits per day that were COVID-19 related, around 1%. Once again why stress the people and put fear into the population when the governments own data suggest this is not a big deal.

covid.cdc.gov...-visits

I like this chart, compares total deaths in CA vs FL / TX. Clearly FL and TX have done something right.

covid.cdc.gov...-trends_newdeaths

Of course i could paste many many more charts that prove COVID-19 is not as bad as being advertised. The media and news outlets need to provide accurate data to help people access the risk. Right now all they are doing is fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling

I like this chart, compares total deaths in CA vs FL / TX. Clearly FL and TX have done something right.

Perhaps the lockdowns just put everyone in the same small spaces so one sickness would infect the whole household.
Limiting your exposure to others by NOT spending all day, every day with them was one way to limit catching it early on, if I recall. It was something like 15 minutes of exposure to be infected. But that was changed I'm sure, once we did the lockdowns that is.
edit on 15-7-2021 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The virus is real, and is a threat to a small percent of people. I will not fear this virus, fearing it can make you more susceptible to it turning covid as it messes with your immune system. They seem to want us to fear this disease even though it is not going to harm us much...I will say that we do need to respect others and make sure not to irresponsibly endanger others but it is easier and cheaper for us to treat and protect those at high risk.

If people want to fear this disease it is their right, I have studied the metabolism, immune system, medicines, and effect of microbes on us for about fourteen years now and have gotten less and less afraid with the more I learn. Anything can kill you if your immune system malfunctions either way. Most symptoms of the diseases is caused by our immune system's response to the pathogen, it seems like our own immune systems overreaction kill more of us than the actual microbe does.

I am not taking sides on this vaccination crap, if people want to get it they can, if they don't it is their right and choice not to. Even if I could take the vaccine, I probably would not take this vaccine because I do not see enough safety data long term on it and I see the people pushing it covering up the cases of side effects too much. They are even lying that they have successfully used mRNA vaccines in animals for a long time now, which is not true, most animals in the tests had side effects from the mRNA vaccines they were given and the results were mostly unacceptable...they are lying and I do not like lies like that. Are these vaccines dangerous...for some people yes....they have stated at risk groups but are downplaying the risk to the people getting vaccinated which is not right at all.

I have been studying this stuff for many years and I can see that there are going to be problems in the future when politicians and high ranking fear mongering government agency people are trying to make people believe this vaccine is safer than it actually is with tactics that are not honest at all

Inform the people of the whole truth both ways and let them make their own decisions. If I did not react so bad to the flu vaccine, I would probably take the vaccine, but I sure the hell am not going to make myself into a guiney pig and take the flu vaccine again and get sick no matter how much they try to tell me it is safe for me now. They lie to push vaccines a lot, and the funny thing is that the people pushing the vaccines do not even realize they are parroting lies and deceit. If I could take the flu vaccine with no problems, I would never ever try to convince another person that it is perfectly safe and never ever would I advise anyone to take it. Even though I can't take the flu shot without getting a cytokine storm, I never tell others they should not take it but I will let them know if they have a severe reaction they should not take it again or to take it cautiously and be prepared the second time.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

I found it extremely interesting that on the tracker map, it showed the area where I live as gray, meaning "No Data".

I only know of one person in the area, they labeled as a COVID death, she wasn't even in the area when she contracted it, and less than fifty that were diagnosed with the virus, and less than half of those complained of feeling sick.

I am wondering how and where they are getting their numbers.

The numbers are likely skewed because it is not unusual for folks in this area to avoid ER visits, unless something has been amputated or falling off. They also are not big on going to the doctor. I admit I am one of those. Hospitals and doctors are last ditch efforts for me, and I work in the field. Not encouraging anyone to do what I do, and I will never tell them what to do.

edit on 15-7-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word Corrections.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So this is all BS then?

www.christianpost.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So this is all BS then?

www.christianpost.com...

The delta variant is more catchy but it is only more dangerous because it can more expose susceptible people to covid. It so far is not deadlier to those who only would get mild or asymptomatic versions of the disease, no variant is. They call it more deadly because it spreads more, giving people immunity as they get it. Yes, it will increase the hospitalizations in those with immune systems that do not work properly because it spreads faster. That is what I am reading from the official research...people are taking this out of context if they believe it is more deadly than the other variants, it just infects more people.

The agencies pushing the vaccines deceive people into believing this variant is worse on everyone, read the actual article and observe the wording of the writings coming from the CDC and FDA and NIH....They deceive us into believing it is worse than it is with words and graphs. They are experts at tricking people into believing in things improperly presented, that is why they get so high of salaries. Make your organization look essential so you get continued funding and raises.

There will not be many of those kids badly effected. Some who have immune system problems should have still wore masks, it should not be taboo to wear a mask if you have a weak immune system, people's immune systems get taxed after an illness, they should avoid sick people with different diseases for a while after getting better.
edit on 15-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm honestly surprised that it's 4%, then again most people can't even tell that they have Covid unless they get a brain swab that's proven to be faulty.

I mean, I read a case where a doctor used such PCR tests and found Covid in Bananas among other fruits.

Then again, whenever I see a % sign it reminds me of the quote that claims 73.6% of percentages are made up on the spot. I'm sure even that is made up as well lol.

On a side note, how long until the super dooper cereal deadly Zeta variant comes out you guys think?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My friend is currently in ICU with covid-19. I do not know if he had been vaccinated or not , my guess is that he was not. He is a mid-40 otherwise healthy male with no pre-existing conditions, at least any that I know about. He posted an update on his condition that said the doctor had informed him that his body did not and has not yet created any antibodies against the virus. That is why he is so sick. His only problem is he has trouble breathing, otherwise he looks perfectly fine. His wife also caught covid but had only very mild symptoms and has pretty much recovered . The doctor told him that he had not seen a case where somebody with covid-19 had not created any antibodies. before I am very well-read on everything in regards to covid but I had not heard that people did not create antibodies when getting it yet. Thought you guys would find that interesting. reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jmswrld2769
My friend is currently in ICU with covid-19. I do not know if he had been vaccinated or not , my guess is that he was not. He is a mid-40 otherwise healthy male with no pre-existing conditions, at least any that I know about. He posted an update on his condition that said the doctor had informed him that his body did not and has not yet created any antibodies against the virus. That is why he is so sick. His only problem is he has trouble breathing, otherwise he looks perfectly fine. His wife also caught covid but had only very mild symptoms and has pretty much recovered . The doctor told him that he had not seen a case where somebody with covid-19 had not created any antibodies. before I am very well-read on everything in regards to covid but I had not heard that people did not create antibodies when getting it yet. Thought you guys would find that interesting. reply to: rickymouse

I am confused at why the doctor is surprised your friend has not produced antibodies. Antibodies are not produced over night, and can take weeks to develop.

If he is speaking about his exposure to his wife, when she supposedly had COVID, there can be a number of reasons your friend did not develop antibodies from exposure to his wife.

You stated her symptoms were mild, and she recovered quickly, so it is possible she didn't actually have COVID, or that good hygiene alone was enough to prevent spread, when little or no symptoms are present.

Going only by the information in your post, I don't think it unusual at all that your friend is not presently showing the development of antibodies.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I notice they're still trying to skew the facts with their age groupings;

0-4yr: 1198
5-17yr: 2019
18-49yr: 50169 That spread is total BS and should be treated as criminal fraud.
50-64yr: 52312
64+yr: 82077

edit on 15 7 2021 by myselfaswell because: putting a < in cuts the post short

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh, I made the mistake of turning to the news and lord have mercy, the delta is going to kill us all and children are now the target of the delta variant, soo cover your face again unvaxed you are all filling the hospitals and dying, so the news were telling.

Then in the other news, the new version of the china virus shot will be available for children under 12, because delta is going to kill the children now, in mid winter.

The agenda is becoming soo incredible is sounding stupid and this pusher believe we Americans are dumb and stupid.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jmswrld2769

There are a few incidences I have read about where a person has had the virus and never made antibodies against it. It is very very rare though. I am surprised that you actually know a person who didn't make antibodies, the odds of that happening are like one in a million I guess from an article I read. The vaccine pushers used those rare cases to say the vaccine is essential but the medical place responded and said it is not common at all for someone to not make antibodies against a disease they have, the problem is in their immune system.

You can have a bad antigen based immune system part and still be super healthy if the innate system is working properly. In fact, our immune system takes lots of energy to operate, people with partially disabled immune systems can appear healthier than those who have fully functional immune systems...more energy to burn. People gain strength and energy on corticosteroids, they dampen the immune system and more energy is available for the muscles and mind. But susceptibility to diseases can increase.

If the guy is not really sick, his innate system is fighting the disease and might be able to create antigens after a while.

It sounds like the doctor is kind of shocked that he is not getting antigens which would shock me if I had a patient like that if I was a doctor.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No doubt you can get the virus for sure. I would like the pastor to come out once everyone is feeling better and talk about how many went to the ER, ext.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Very good point!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jmswrld2769

I am glad his wife is ok and recovered quickly. For him it seems he is a rare example. So many factors influence our body from nutrition, environment, sleep, ext. It will be interesting to hear updates on his condition over the next few weeks.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Data through March 2021. Interesting charts for sure. Even the CDC states that there is only a 4% chance of being hospitalized from COVID-19. That drops to 1% if your under the age of 50.

www.cdc.gov...

On this chart is breaks down pre-existing conditions...over 50% were obese and had hypertension.

gis.cdc.gov...

Here we have the percentage of Emergency Department visits per day that were COVID-19 related, around 1%. Once again why stress the people and put fear into the population when the governments own data suggest this is not a big deal.

covid.cdc.gov...-visits

covid.cdc.gov...-trends_newdeaths

Of course i could paste many many more charts that prove COVID-19 is not as bad as being advertised. The media and news outlets need to provide accurate data to help people access the risk. Right now all they are doing is fear mongering.

Obese and hypertension.

2 things that could develop from being locked down for extended periods of time...weird. 🙄

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Excellent Resource links.

Starred/Flagged/Bookmarked on my phone for the SHEEP I run into frequently.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Also two things the government cares nothing about nor do the educate the people around. People that think the government really cares about life need to examine what really causes death in the USA.

new topics

top topics

join