It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this and tell me what you think Racist Rant in New Jersey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

What it looks like from the surface

Crazy white chic going nuts, tries to hit black chic, gets filmed and has a meltdown.
www.yahoo.com...

I think it's important to watch the video. I think it is very easy to make assumptions and take sides.

HOWEVER...

I think people are being played so bad and they don't even realize it.
I too almost ALMOST got played. Luckily I can think for myself.
Here is what I surmised.

White chic is obviously not all there. Black chic knows that, and something started WELL before filming started.
The white chick wasn't trying to hit her, she was trying to hit the phone (not that, that's any better, but it is different)
But the black chic says

“I never thought nothing like this would ever happen to me. She just tried to run and hit me.”

Hitting a person and hitting an object are very different in my book, but let's continue.

I don't know if this was intentionally set up but the black chic main complaint.

Ukenta added that she was “kicked off TikTok” because of the viral video, however, the platform let someone else post clips of the harrowing incident.

Not that she was being harassed, or feared for her life, but that her TikTok was cancelled. This leads me to believe this was just a cash cow.
I think we are going to start seeing more of these things. Word of advice, Just be like me and ignore everyone!

As of Wednesday morning, Ukenta’s GoFundMe has surpassed its original goal of $20,000 and has now received over $74,000 in donations.

Me, I wouldn't make any real judgements of the incident unless I saw the entire video from the store. I think there is a lot more to this story!!

edit on 14-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I saw this on Reddit. Uncalled for! Shameful. That woman with camera was harassing that poor woman mercilessly. I hope some really scummy, ambulance chasing lawyer takes her case and sues that woman for emotional damage.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Im guessing the lady being filmed has mental health issues.

Also, kind of funny that she was treating the camera like a cross in an exorcism.

$74,000 in donations for the woman holding the camera. Well, that's some easy money made.

edit on 14-7-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is one town over from me at what is arguably the most upscale mall in the state and it's all over the news here.

Both woman need a man with a strong pimp hand since the crazy seems to be strong with each of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yea, white chick is completely unstable.

Looks like the other lady started something to set her off.

Their both Karen's IMO

Everyone else who has to witness and listen to this crap should get $74k.

I've seen 3 year olds with more maturity.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Looks like the other lady started something to set her off.

That is my guess too. I'm assuming we won't be seeing the store footage either because the story would probably change real quick.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is one town over from me at what is arguably the most upscale mall in the state and it's all over the news here.

Both woman need a man with a strong pimp hand since the crazy seems to be strong with each of them.

That's why shopping isn't fun anymore, too many crazies ruining it.
The fancier the shop/mall the more crazy comes out.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Stockholm Syndrome after The Walls Fell 💡

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

As of Wednesday morning, Ukenta’s GoFundMe has surpassed its original goal of $20,000 and has now received over $74,000 in donations.

Holy crap! I need to talk to some of my black neighbors. "Yo, dude. Want to split a GoFundMe?"

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't understand ?

Either one of the women could have disengaged the whole interactment by simply walking away , The white chick is freaking out running in circles why didn't she just leave ?

The Black chick isn't making it any better staying in the store videoing it and laughing .

So why , oh yeah attention . Good or Bad some women just love attention note how I said " SOME" .

edit on 14-7-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I think we are going to start seeing more of these things. Word of advice, Just be like me and ignore everyone!

So true, its all about the money; the lawsuit, the 5 minutes of fame and of course......racism.

The really scary thing about this though is that these "people" fly; imagine being trapped in an aluminum tube at 30K feet when one of these incidents kicks off.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All I think is .....democrats.
edit on 14-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Holy crap! I need to talk to some of my black neighbors. "Yo, dude. Want to split a GoFundMe?"

What if............

They are Best Friends and are splitting the funds!! lol

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It appears the trend of the future is for everyone to be in their own personal "Truman Show".

People have to post every second of their lives. From what they eat, to selfies, every time they go into the bathroom. We demand privacy, yet we constantly place all our personal information onto social media or the internet. We live for likes, stars, flags, thumbs up, and the like.

"Black Mirror" does a good job of providing us with cautionary tales of our future, with "15 Million Credits" and Nose Dive" being, for me, two of the best.

Too many have become such lovers of themselves, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power.

Avoid such people. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV
edit on 14-7-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word Correction.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is from the Yahoo! article and tells me all that I need to know about the sanity of the people involved:

Ijeoma Ukenta who identifies as a Black Muslimah Nigerian...

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That Yahoo article is so racially biased and insanely written I don't even know what the story is supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
That Yahoo article is so racially biased and insanely written I don't even know what the story is supposed to be.

The actual story is: two self-absorbed wackos torment each other at the mall, video at 11.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Clearly, the woman recording this was not in fear as you can tell by her laughing.

They probably had a disagreement about who was next in line, and recording woman set the girl up to make her look bad.

The girl on the floor is actually sad to see. She would have been better off not reacting at all, but it seems she is young and not well versed in the world, meaning people are jerks. No one could help her, just leave her laying there. She stated several times she didn’t want to be recorded.

All this over free panties?????

edit on 14-7-2021 by KTemplar because: Spelling and adding a comment

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
All I think is .....democrats.

Enough said.

2021 Year of the Crat.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There was exactly ZERO racism in the video

The two main actors happen to be of different races and are having a disagreement

That does not constitute ‘racism’

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join